µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦h¥Á ??

DORS¦h¤å

DORS¦h¤åªºslogan ¡@着¦h¤å´Nª¾ÉA³¥«Y¬y¦æ¡@¦h¤å¡IAbout  1980-1981  this  slogan.I remember the  slogan until now.I like   the  T-shirt  very much.Very America  free

style.and print the slogan up to you.Is it  right?

DORS¦h¤å ¡@¥k©R¡@¢ÒQJ Is it correct?

·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµL¤F¡@¤£¥i¯à¦bT.S.T. BUY  THE  DORS Little  disapointed.I must  buy  the  Dors jeans.And  when i was a  secondary student times,i didn't  buy any Dors  jeans,jut  only the  Dors T-Shirt.So if i have  chnace  i will buy a  new one  jeans.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2008 01:00 µoªí   No more ·s¥@¬É & no more DORS
着¦h¤å    ´Nª¾ Mu 嘢«Y¬y¦æ¡@¦h¤å  The Advertising Slogan is  created by

James Wong. I remember  that .And  the   Doris can  still buy it  from Tsuen Wasn District.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 5-11-2008 12:54 µoªí o¤U~·s¥@¬É¦Ê½Ò¤½¥qµLo¥ª?!why?!when hkman bro??!
·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f¦bMid of 2008year µL¤F.But  if  you want  to  buy  the  Doris Jeans  and  some  sweater  you can   go  to  tusen wan  栛©Msquare to shopping.Now  you can  review the  old  Doris Advertising.And  Special  for MrAh Woo by  this  advertising.Hope  Ah  woo  will like  it  and  make  remember  Woo's  good  memory.Hope  you have  a better tomorrow  and  every °I嘢 was  over .Get  up  your  turbo engine.Like  the Doris Jeans ­«¥X¦¿´ò. ¤@¼Ë

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 6-1-2009 11:35 µoªí   ¨Ï¤HÃh©Àªº"¿S¤æ" !! ¦hÁ¤À¨É !!  
you  are  welcome.Sharing to  oldcake  members  is my glory.Will  coming soon the another  new  one..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 7-1-2009 09:41 µoªí   Great! THX!!
The  new  one is  shown on now.1982 year Dors suit TV advertising.When i  still a  child,i only know  the  Dors  T-Shirt  and the  pants.Let  us  to ÃhÂÂ. Anybody  still  remember  it?Please enjoy....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-1-2009 02:42 µoªí   Excellent rare TV commercial, thanks a lot   Do you recognize the backgroud music? "Domino Dance" from "Logic System" by a Japanese computer music expert (member of YMO). Also a ...
I know  this  music .It  is a  fashion tv  commercial,but  i  need  the  time  to  memory which one  of  the  fashion brandname.off  course  the music  is  the  oldcake  music haha thank  you sharing.Sir

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-1-2009 03:07 µoªí   It's the same music in the DORS commercial ar........ just compare...   screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Cl ...
Yes sir, ¶Ì¤F

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-1-2009 16:27 µoªí    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/shoes/IMGP0489.jpg
ªüWoo¥SªGµM¬O¦h¥Áªº¶W¯Å©¾¹êfans. ªø±¡..............¦P§Aªº°ª«×¤@¼Ë:......ªø:²{¶¶«K³qª¾oldcake member.²{ª¾¹D°ß¤@¤@¶¡½æ(Doris)ªº¾QÀY¦b¯þÆW³Ì«ábig sale. ­Y¦³¿³½ì¤£§«¥h³}³}.¦]§Ú¤]©È¥¦¥i¯à°õ²Á«á,«K¨S¾÷·|¤F.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-5-2009 18:44 µoªí   ¦hÁ³qª¾, ´X®É¤@»ô¥hÚ»Ú»....   ¶g¥½¨«¥h²Ä¤@«°(¦³Hara, Sparkle ½æ)ªG¶¡, ¦Üª¾¤w¸g°õ咗²Á
¯þÆW¨º¶¡½æ(¦h¤å)ªº¦Ñ»æªA¸Ë©±©~µM¤´µM¦b.......¯uªº¦n¦n³¥...... ¦ý»ù¿ú¤]¤£¥­©y.....¤]¤£ºâ¤Ó¶Q:¥t¬O·í¦~Dorsªº¼s§i,¨º®É¯uªº¦³¦n¦h(Dors)ªº¤À¾P©±çE½æ..
I AM LOCAL HONG KONG MAN

µo·s¸ÜÃD