µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¾HÄR¬Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:32 µoªí §ÚªG¶¡«Y¨k®Õ, ¤£¹L F6 & F7 ´N¦³¦¬¤k¥Í.ªð¾Ç­Ó 'look' ³£¥¿§r.

ic ic.... and vaguely recall that she had very good grades from school... gosh, being in the same school with such a goddess... like a dream ar...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:43 µoªí ic ic.... and vaguely recall that she had very good grades from school... gosh, being in the same school with such a goddess... like a dream ar...

hum.....didn't have that feeling wor.....

she must have good grades.....to get in to my school @ F6.....you needed at least 5 A 3 B......

you know what?.....should have taken some pictures of her during P.E. lessons and sell them to the tabloids.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:56 ½s¿è ]
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:54 µoªí hum.....didn't have that feeling wor.....you know what?.....should have taken some pictures of her during P.E. lessons and sell them to the tabloids.....

better yet, should have asked her out la.... you'd "own" a major piece of oldcake history!

No la......actually, she might remember me though.....
ha ha.....one of the trouble makers at school.....
Neons....

©_©Ç......©ú©ú¨£¨ì bottle©j ­Ó post ¬[......hum.......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:02 µoªí No la......actually, she might remember me though.....ha ha.....one of the trouble makers at school.....

maybe u could get in touch with her, tell her about this site, and ask her to host our next oldcake dinner... maybe you and her together

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:10 µoªí ©_©Ç......©ú©ú¨£¨ì bottle©j ­Ó post ¬[......hum.......

I had that weird experience the other night also. Saw a post by inabottle, but a few seconds later it's not there anymore. Does she have some sort of "delete post" button that we don't?

Tested.....if you 'blank' out the detail.....the post will still be here as blank....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:16 ½s¿è ]
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:13 µoªí   you look for beauty + brains + character, I guess   you seem to be the intellectual type  

«Y§r «Y§r §AËÝÁ¿, §Ú '»{¤£®eÃã'

§Úı±o§Ú¬Jlover «Ybeauty + brains + character , ¦ý§O¤H³q±`³£¸Ü«Y '±¡¤H²´¸Ì¥X¦è¬I' ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:10 µoªí ©_©Ç......©ú©ú¨£¨ì bottle©j ­Ó post ¬[......hum.......

«}©_©Ç...¦n§Ö¦n§Ö¨£¨ì°Õ!...¬ðµM¦nı­n¸É¥R, º|咗­ø³ø(my lover)¦n­ø³q.

Oh....there you are.......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:14 µoªí   «Y§r «Y§r §AËÝÁ¿, §Ú '»{¤£®eÃã'   §Úı±o§Ú¬Jlover «Ybeauty + brains + character , ¦ý§O¤H³q±`³£¸Ü«Y '±¡¤H²´¸Ì¥X¦è¬I' ...

thank you, finally I guessed something right

now a question from fumoon and me: we've both seen your post "disappear" before (he saw it a few minutes ago, I saw it many nights ago). Have you noticed any of your posts disappear? Or do you have some kind of "delete post" button? This is really strange.... ¤£¥i«äij¨Æ¥ó

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:16 µoªí «}©_©Ç...¦n§Ö¦n§Ö¨£¨ì°Õ!...¬ðµM¦nı­n¸É¥R, º|咗­ø³ø(my lover)¦n­ø³q.

That's a sad piece of  information to some of us here...........
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:16 µoªí   «}©_©Ç...¦n§Ö¦n§Ö¨£¨ì°Õ!...¬ðµM¦nı­n¸É¥R, º|咗­ø³ø(my lover)¦n­ø³q.

oh, I see, so it "disappears" when you're editing it? mystery solved, thank you...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:14 µoªí Tested.....if you 'blank' out the detail.....the post will still be here as blank....

fumoon hello good afternoon...

¦b½s¿è®É, ¥ªÃ䦳¦n¦h¿ï¾Ü....¥]¬A§R°£hihi

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:19 µoªí       fumoon hello good afternoon...   ¦b½s¿è®É, ¥ªÃ䦳¦n¦h¿ï¾Ü....¥]¬A§R°£hihi

ic ic...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 02:18 µoªí That's a sad piece of  information to some of us here...........

fumoon­ø¦nËݦh¤ß, shiawaseÚ»咗·|¶Ë¤ß

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:19 µoªí fumoon hello good afternoon... ¦b½s¿è®É, ¥ªÃ䦳¦n¦h¿ï¾Ü....¥]¬A§R°£hihi

Oh yes......never noticed that......thx.

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 02:20 µoªí   don't be sad la, that's life... actually none of us (men) might stand a chance... I have the feeling that inabottle likes women (no offense, and I know some girls like that, no big dea ...

§Ú¦P·N¤@¨Ç¦ÛµM¤ÏÀ³, ¨Ò¦p³ßÅw´N³ßÅw, «Y¤@ºØ·Pı...¬O¨k´N¶¶²z¦¨³¹¦³¤U¤å...¬O¤k´N«Y¦n©n©f...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 02:23 µoªí fumoon­ø¦nËݦh¤ß, shiawaseÚ»咗·|¶Ë¤ß

ha ?!?....even you?.....
holy......

Oh, by the way....we were talking about Return to Eden before on another post, was that you?....I think so.....
I'm down at 55% on the second one now. Got the first and third. Let me know if you want it or not.
Wondering if it's a good idea to send it thur MSN......might take forever.
Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD