µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¶W¤HÁ`°Ê­û (my toy) part (2)(¥[¥ªpopy¤jÅK¤H17号3­¦¾÷)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 18-8-2007 00:05 µoªí   ¬ä¦h´X°¦ìÜ­±¶W¤H¥ý.d¤é¥»¤õ¨®¦P¤Ú¤h³£¦n±o·N¤U.­øºâ½ÆÂø.¥ý±q²³æµÛ¤â.

Calling ©_«L2007 ....Calling ©_«L2007 ......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 00:27 µoªí   Calling ©_«L2007 ....Calling ©_«L2007 ......

©_«L2007, I am sorry, I have tried about 10 times already (trying to reply your PM), but still nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luck in sending my reply through!!!    ...I don't know why I could reply other messages without any problem but this one!! It's very frustrating!...not happy

...I will have to try again later...need to go now, sorry about the trouble  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 00:31 µoªí   ©_«L2007, I am sorry, I have tried about 10 times already (trying to reply your PM), but still nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luck in sending my reply through!!!    ...

is your PM box full? there's a 60 PM upper limit

and why don't you guys just use email or MSN... PM is not that efficient

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2007 00:37 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2007 00:34 µoªí   is your PM box full? there's a 60 PM upper limit

it wasn't because of that...although my mailbox was full a couple of times before, i already deleted some messages subsequently, so it's not that...

I actually spent quite a bit of time writing that reply in Chinese, but for some weird reason, the PM page doesn't seem to "like" my reply!  i got an error message after pressing the send button, really unhappy!!...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 17-8-2007 23:25 µoªí ¤µ¤é©_«L¤Ó®y¤S½Ï¥Í¦h­Ó¤p©_«L. ¤ñÊ\½m¦h´X°¦¥ý¬ä¬[¨®   http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/07-08-17_23-13.jpg   ¥t¥~©_«L¤Ó®y©ñ´»°².¥h¥ª¾Ç¯ÈÖߤg, ¾ã¥ªºÐ¶}Ãä»[¯ñ½¼.¤ñ¤j ...

Awesome !!!.....do you know there's a market over here in N.America for these things.....retail is like $5~$8 CAD each.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2007 00:34 µoªí   is your PM box full? there's a 60 PM upper limit   and why don't you guys just use email or MSN... PM is not that efficient

i have already asked whether I could have his email address if he wouldn't mind giving it to me, but it seems that he has already logged out of this forum, so hasn't resonded to my request yet (or may be he doesn't want to give me his email address, that's ok, I can understand, he might want some privacy, that's fine)...anyway, I will see if he will give the email address to me, if not, I might re-type my reply & try to re-send via PM

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 00:40 µoªí   it wasn't because of that...although my mailbox was full a couple of times before, i already deleted some messages subsequently, so it's not that...   I actually spent quite a b ...

sorry to hear that... so you lost all the typing you did? That's why I typed my report in word first... but it had problems being pasted into the forum... anyway I think email is best (not an attempt to get your email )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-8-2007 00:45 µoªí   sorry to hear that... so you lost all the typing you did? That's why I typed my report in word first... but it had problems being pasted into the forum... anyway I think email is best ...

i haven't lost all that typing (thank goodness ah), otherwise

luckily, i have saved the message down already, so tomorrow I will copy & paste again & try try....., but I am extremely tired now, bye bye   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 00:51 µoªí   i haven't lost all that typing (thank goodness ah), otherwise luckily, i have saved the message down already, so tomorrow I will copy & paste again & try try.... ...

that's good. get some rest then, bye.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 00:27 µoªí   Calling ©_«L2007 ....Calling ©_«L2007 ......

¦º°Õ!­è¤~¥ýÚ»¨ìShiawase¬q message. sorry ar Shiawase

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 18-8-2007 02:04 µoªí   ¦º°Õ!­è¤~¥ýÚ»¨ìShiawase¬q message. sorry ar Shiawase

Not a problem   

I got your email address, thanks, and have just sent a reply to u via email la... please check check, if you haven't got it, please let me know, thanks!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-8-2007 07:26 µoªí   Not a problem    I got your email address, thanks, and have just sent a reply to u via email la... please check check, if you haven't got it, please let me know, ...

Shiawase   no ar

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 18-8-2007 21:28 µoªí    Shiawase   no ar

No?!?!?!   (where did i send it to ah?!?)

I will re-send it to your email address now, please wait wait...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 01:13 µoªí ËݧA´NµÛºòDݯ¡u§E±Ð¥D¡v¡AÚ»Ú»Ê\¦³µLªB¤Í»ùla~

°¦Ãh¦Xª÷³£¥s§ê±o¦ü¼Ò¦ü¼Ë.³»¦í¥ý

²Ósize 1/26¬[¨®¥J§ÚÄÁ·N¦hd.¦]¬°Â\©ú¨®°¨§ê popy ¨®.

©_«L¤Ó®y¦­±Æ¾Çªº¯ÈÖߤg¤pª±·N

¼M¡IªG¥Ö»]­M³½¥J¡B¹ª´Ôª£µx¡AÚ»¨£³£¬y¤f¤ô¡Aªü·A¦n¦n¤â¤u¡A­øª¾¼pÃÀ·|­ø¤@¼Ë±o¤â©O¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 26-8-2007 23:40 µoªí ¼M¡IªG¥Ö»]­M³½¥J¡B¹ª´Ôª£µx¡AÚ»¨£³£¬y¤f¤ô¡Aªü·A¦n¦n¤â¤u¡A­øª¾¼pÃÀ·|­ø¤@¼Ë±o¤â©O¡H

post ¯ÈÖߤgd¬Û,«Y¤Ó®y¬J¥D·N

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 27-8-2007 22:50 µoªí   post ¯ÈÖߤgd¬Û,«Y¤Ó®y¬J¥D·N

©_«L¤Ó®y,

¦n°­¯«¦ü§r~~Ú»¨ì§Ú¤f¤ô¬y®Í !!

¤S°g§AØ{,¦n¤â¤u!!!

©_«L¤Ó®y¨£¨ìtody¦PkitsirºÙÆg,¦³d¯«®ð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 26-8-2007 22:35 µoªí     °¦Ãh¦Xª÷³£¥s§ê±o¦ü¼Ò¦ü¼Ë.³»¦í¥ý²Ósize 1/26¬[¨®¥J§ÚÄÁ·N¦hd.¦]¬°Â\©ú¨®°¨§ê popy ¨®.   http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/P1000433.jpg   http://i2 ...

actually when I saw these pix, I thought they're the same ones we saw at Àô²y ! (There was a big box showing things like these) Your wife is quite professional wor... good wife for you! maybe you can build some model kits together!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 23:35 µoªí   actually when I saw these pix, I thought they're the same ones we saw at Àô²y ! (There was a big box showing things like these) Your wife is quite professional wor... good wife for you ...

professional

µo·s¸ÜÃD