µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¨º¤@­º¬O¯à¥´°Ê§A¤ß±Qªº¶Ê²\±¡ºq?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 26-2-2008 21:10 µoªí ¦ó¸Ñ§r?? ¬B¬B¥S...
Honeymoon is a good time for men to show his characters...and.....   (figure out youself)..I can't do that for you...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 26-2-2008 21:11 µoªí ¤p®a®x...«}¥hÁú°êÅo... Ú»³·¹À...¦ý«Y§Ú¤º¤l©È­á... ©Ò¥HËÝ¿ð¥ý¥h...
Good choice...I am a Korean too..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 26-2-2008 23:41 µoªí Good choice...I am a Korean too..

®@...­ì¨Ó¬B¬B¥S«YÁú°ê¤H...

¥¢·q¥¢·q...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 27-2-2008 17:48 µoªí ®@...­ì¨Ó¬B¬B¥S«YÁú°ê¤H... ¥¢·q¥¢·q...

Áú°êµØ¹´??!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 27-2-2008 17:48 µoªí ®@...­ì¨Ó¬B¬B¥S«YÁú°ê¤H... ¥¢·q¥¢·q...
But i can't speak Korean Because I born in Taiwan and finished my primary school in Vitenam and then finished my high school in HK and then move to USA to finish my college in NJ and then get a job, married settle down in New york until now.   How about you ? I think you are a HK Chinese right ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 28-2-2008 00:39 µoªí Áú°êµØ¹´??!
Kind of...My mother is a korean, but father is a Chinese.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 02:32 µoªí Kind of...My mother is a korean, but father is a Chinese.

for your inforamtion, Korean Police is using 蓝³Õ°ò¥§ lambergeni Sport car as a Police car

* ¥Ñ¹s¶}©l

* ¥u¦³§A¤£ª¾¹D

* ¤ë«G¥Nªí§Úªº¤ß

* §Ú»¡¹L­n§A§Ö¼Ö

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 14-3-2008 10:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 02:32 µoªí Kind of...My mother is a korean, but father is a Chinese.
´±°Ý¡u¬B¡B¹ê¡B¤°¡B²ß¡B¯¶¡B¬µ¡B¶°¡v«Y«}Áú¤åµo­µ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Ú§@¬Ù§^ ©ó 28-2-2008 12:06 µoªí ´±°Ý¡u¬B¡B¹ê¡B¤°¡B²ß¡B¯¶¡B¬µ¡B¶°¡v«Y«}Áú¤åµo­µ?
sorry..no, it is my HKG co-worker/friend create it for me..just for fun.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 12:32 µoªí sorry..no, it is my HKG co-worker/friend create it for me..just for fun.

°_¦]?

«Y«}¦³¬q¬G?^^

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 02:31 µoªí But i can't speak Korean Because I born in Taiwan and finished my primary school in Vitenam and then finished my high school in HK and then move to USA to finish my college in NJ and then get a ...

Wow, what a diverse background, was your father a military man?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 28-2-2008 19:50 µoªí   °_¦]? «Y«}¦³¬q¬G?^^
no special reason....they just did for fun..they always do something crazy like that, they also like to play some dirty track with the friends..such as ¯ä³J, ¹q´È..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-2-2008 20:41 µoªí   Wow, what a diverse background, was your father a military man?
he was a USA United Nation Translator in Korean during the Korean War..then we move to Vitename for Vitenam War..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 21:17 µoªí he was a USA United Nation Translator in Korean during the Korean War..then we move to Vitename for Vitenam War..

ic ic, thanks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 21:17 µoªí he was a USA United Nation Translator in Korean during the Korean War..then we move to Vitename for Vitenam War..

i c. where do u live now?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 28-2-2008 23:20 µoªí   i c. where do u live now?
USA New York...how about you ? Are you in NT, Kowloon or HK side ?

¤Þ¥Î:

I C now!! mix!! §AoªºÁú¤åo¦Ì¦no¤O lu..

now you live koren??!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 28-2-2008 23:55 µoªí I C now!! mix!! §AoªºÁú¤åo¦Ì¦no¤O lu.. now you live koren??!
no...see above.  Actaullay I saw Mr.East before...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 28-2-2008 23:26 µoªí USA New York...how about you ? Are you in NT, Kowloon or HK side ?  

live in HK Side

µo·s¸ÜÃD