µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬ð¯}1500

¬ð¯}1500

·|­û¤µ¤w¬ð¯}1500,®¥³ß®¥³ß!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 12-6-2007 11:06 µoªí ·|­û¤µ¤w¬ð¯}1500,®¥³ß®¥³ß!!

¤µ¦~2¤ë¶}©l¥ý·ö°goldcake...­øª¾´X®É¥ýÅʧ¹/¥¢ÅÊ(?)©O...(­É¥Î³ø¤W¬Y¬Y¤H»¡¦P¦a²£½ÍÅÊ·R )

·í®É¨£UID¯}¤G¤d VS ·|­û¤H¼Æ ¤d´X, ¥ýª¾¹D¦U¦uÅ@ªÌ/ª©¥DTICK¨«¤FÃa¥÷¤l/±À¾P... ·|­û¤H¼Æ·U¾¤·U¦h, ´N§ó»Ý­n¦P®I¦³¿à¦Uª©¥DµL¨p°^Äm.

Ëݧ֥h¨ì1500...Congratulations!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 12-6-2007 11:44 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 12-6-2007 11:42 µoªí   ¤µ¦~2¤ë¶}©l¥ý·ö°goldcake...­øª¾´X®É¥ýÅʧ¹/¥¢ÅÊ(?)©O...(­É¥Î³ø¤W¬Y¬Y¤H»¡¦P¦a²£½ÍÅÊ·R )   ·í®É¨£UID¯}¤G¤d VS ·|­û¤H¼Æ ¤d´X, ¥ýª¾¹D¦U¦uÅ@ªÌ/ª©¥DTICK¨«¤FÃa¥÷¤l/±À¾P... ·|­û¤H¼Æ·U¾¤·U ...

I think it would be fun for us to have a gathering... to see who's who... maybe some of us know each other already...

I love this site! Thank you so much to the developer of this site (Toby)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-6-2007 12:05 µoªí   I think it would be fun for us to have a gathering... to see who's who... maybe some of us know each other already...   I love this site! Thank you so much to the developer of t ...

same feeling ~ some of us know each other already...?

¥i¯à¹JµfªìÅʱ¡¤H³£­ø©w...¤j®a¤S©ÀÂÂ¥i¥H»EÂÂ...(Å]°­¥X²{: ¥u©È¦A¹J¤W®É, ¦n¦ü¼s§i¨k¥D¨¤¤j¥s'­ø»{±o' .)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 12-6-2007 14:48 µoªí   same feeling ~ some of us know each other already...?   ¥i¯à¹JµfªìÅʱ¡¤H³£­ø©w...¤j®a¤S©ÀÂÂ¥i¥H»EÂÂ...(Å]°­¥X²{: ¥u©È¦A¹J¤W®É, ¦n¦ü¼s§i¨k¥D¨¤¤j¥s'­ø»{±o' .)

¹JµfªìÅʱ¡¤H?? highly unlikely la... unless your first lover was a man!! I think 99% of old cakes here are guys...

anyway, one suggested venue is ±o¦p¼Ó (a piece of history in itself...)

or maybe one gathering in Kln, one on Island side...

Any interest, old cake friends?

µo·s¸ÜÃD