µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤jÅK¤H¤¤¤åª©¥DÃD¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 01:41 µoªí Hate to say that.....but I don't really have them anymore.The two photos you just saw, was actually sent to me by a friend awhile ago.There's even an .zip file with all the songs inside, they wer ...

Funmoon ¥S¥i§_°Ý吓§AªB¤Í, ¦³µLÅKª÷­è­»´äª©¥DÃD¦±?

¤j®a³£揾¥ª¦n­@³£揾­ø¨ì.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-7-2007 00:26 µoªí   ¼M~~ËÝÆg¤H¯u«Y­ø±o¤F~~Ã䦳ËÝ©ö°µ¨ì¤k¯«   ¤£¹L¸U¦ô­ø¨ì¯dªð»æ±a·|¦³Ëݤj§@¥Î,¯u«Y¦³DÅå³ß   ¿ðD¤j®a¤@»ôÅ¥~~~

Celia ©j¤Ó¶û°Õ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 30-7-2007 01:26 µoªí §Ú¦³³¡¥÷ ¸õ­¸¾÷¼Æ¦rºq¤f¦rºq&½Ö¤H­n¼O©ÇÃ~&¨ê¤úºq¦b´ËªL©M­ì³¥¤j¦ÛµMºq¦±¸t½ÏºqÁn¸t½Ï¦Ñ¤H¨Ó¤F&¤ß¸Ì¯¬ºÖ§A

WAH!!!!!!!!!! ¦n¶}¤ß§r!!!!!!!!!!!

¦hÁ®ͧA¦a!!!

Thanks actionkamen for uploading the ¸õ­¸¾÷ songs!

Thanks mythz for the links!! &

Thanks fumoon for the picture of the tape & cover (I used to have that tape!!!!!!!! ....but ¤w"¥Û¨I¤j®ü"

The whole album all 32 songs :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFQ66HZG

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 09:34 µoªí The whole album all 32 songs :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFQ66HZG

Thank you so much fumoon , downloading it now!!

I'm so ·P°Ê ah, all those ¸õ­¸¾÷'s songs bring back good memories!!!

(By the way, so sorry ah everyone, for asking for ¸õ­¸¾÷'s songs in this "¤jÅK¤H¤¤¤åª©¥DÃD¦±" thread, so unrelated to the topic tim! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 30-7-2007 01:52 µoªí ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 1. ¸õ­¸¾÷ ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 2. Åwªïºq ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 3. ¼Æ¦rºq ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 4. ¤f¦rºq ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 5. ½Ö¤H­n¼O©ÇÃ~ ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 6. ¨ê¤úºq ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 7. ¤é¥úºq ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 8. «B ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 9. Ðò¤ô ...

µR§Q!¦hÁ«{!

Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 01:41 µoªí Hate to say that.....but I don't really have them anymore.The two photos you just saw, was actually sent to me by a friend awhile ago.There's even an .zip file with all the songs inside, they wer ...

IC IC

¦hÁ±zD¸õ­¸¾÷ºq§r!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 01:50 µoªí Pretty handy phrase....especially on this forum.

³£«Y¸òactionkamen¾Ç¬[ 

¦]¬°Ê\Äm¤W¥ª«Ü¦hMV¥DÃD¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 30-7-2007 01:52 µoªí ¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 1. ¸õ­¸¾÷¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 2. Åwªïºq¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 3. ¼Æ¦rºq¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 4. ¤f¦rºq¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 5. ½Ö¤H­n¼O©ÇÃ~¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 6. ¨ê¤úºq¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 7. ¤é¥úºq¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 8. «B¨¯¥§­ô­ô - 9. Ðò¤ô ...

Thank you~

¼Æ¦rºq¯u«Y¦n©ö¤W¤f~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 30-7-2007 02:05 µoªí   Celia ©j¤Ó¶û°Õ.

±z¦n¤HoªÌ~°µµ½¨Æ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-7-2007 10:03 µoªí I'm so ·P°Ê ah, all those ¸õ­¸¾÷'s songs bring back good memories!!! (By the way, so sorry ah everyone, for asking for ¸õ­¸¾÷'s songs in this "¤jÅK¤H¤¤¤åª©¥DÃD¦±" thread, so unrelated to the to ...

Shiawase ©f~±z¤µ¦¸µo¹Fla~~«¢«¢....

(±z¤§«e¸Ü¦³¸õ­¸¾÷ºq´Nµo¹Fla)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-7-2007 14:31 µoªí Shiawase ©f~±z¤µ¦¸µo¹Fla~~«¢«¢.... (±z¤§«e¸Ü¦³¸õ­¸¾÷ºq´Nµo¹Fla)

....let me send you my account no. so you can share some with me.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 14:49 µoªí ....let me send you my account no. so you can share some with me.....

Haha~~~Shiawase ©fµo¹F! ¥i³ß¥i¶P!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-7-2007 14:31 µoªí   Shiawase ©f~±z¤µ¦¸µo¹Fla~~«¢«¢....   (±z¤§«e¸Ü¦³¸õ­¸¾÷ºq´Nµo¹Fla)        

Yes, ¤wµo¹F la!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-7-2007 14:49 µoªí ....let me send you my account no. so you can share some with me.....

...ha ha , ¤£¬Oª÷¿ú¤Wªºµo¹F, ¬O¤ßÆF¤Wº¡¨¬µ£¦~¦^忆ªºµo¹F (...¦nªø )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-7-2007 08:53 µoªí WAH!!!!!!!!!! ¦n¶}¤ß§r!!!!!!!!!!! ¦hÁ®ͧA¦a!!! Thanks actionkamen for uploading the ¸õ­¸¾÷ songs! Thanks mythz for the links!! & Thanks fumoon for the picture ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-7-2007 14:20 µoªí ³£«Y¸òactionkamen¾Ç¬[ ¦]¬°Ê\Äm¤W¥ª«Ü¦hMV¥DÃD¦±

Dear Fumoon and Mythz

¦hÁ®Í

µo·s¸ÜÃD