µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Ãä¤æ¦¡¹q³æ¨®...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-11-2007 18:50 µoªí §ÚªB¤Í¦³ (­ø«Y­»´ä)    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/toys/cg.jpg

Is that a spare behind the sit on the left?

(I want to improve my English, so I have tried to write English more.)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-11-2007 19:22 µoªí   Yes, there is a spare tire behind the seat.   Haha, if you want to improve your English, you should communicate more with Miss Shiawase  May be she can even introduce ...

If I communicated with her, then I would communicate flu to her though my saliva. (just joking)

Gwai Mui?

What are you talking about?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 14-11-2007 19:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-11-2007 19:56 µoªí   Hi ªü¸Û¸Û, don't worry, you won't pass any germs onto me if we are just communicating here via the internet   (§AD¤f¤ô­ø·|¼Q­Ë§Úo¬J, hahaha  )   So you are not f ...

Thanks your idea.

I know that it is «÷­µ only ,but I can't get the meaning before

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-11-2007 20:29 µoªí Ah Shing, try to put a space after (not before) the comma:   ......only ,but.... (wrong)   .....only, but...... (correct)   (a common mistake in HK)

I am right before.

In this sentence, I deleted some words and then I didn't check it again.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-11-2007 22:06 µoªí   ic ic, you're right in all the others (like "If I communicated with her, then I would communicate flu to her...") Not your fault.   So, have you stopped salivating?

Yes, of course.

This is because I am not like you.

µo·s¸ÜÃD