µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

boney m

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 28-3-2008 14:02 µoªí ©O­ººq¦n¦ü«Y¸t½Ïºq... Å¥¸¨³£´X·ÅÄɬ[Ø{...

Pizza bro,

I share your view.  The song "When a child is born" was extremely poplar when I was young.  At that time, I did not know what the song was telling but the melody was so good that you could easily remember it.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 28-3-2008 15:42 µoªí   Pizza bro,   I share your view.  The song "When a child is born" was extremely poplar when I was young.  At that time, I did not know what the song was telling but the ...

¨ä¹ê§Ú¦Ó®aÅ¥³£­ø«YÅ¥±o¦n²M·¡...

¥i¯àÊ\¦a«Y¦³d¼w°ê¤f­µ°Õ...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 28-3-2008 14:02 µoªí ©O­ººq¦n¦ü«Y¸t½Ïºq... Å¥¸¨³£´X·ÅÄɬ[Ø{...

N¦~«e¹q¥x¦¨¤é¼½, ¯u«Y¦n¥X¦W.

¤£¹L§Ú³£«Y³ÌªñN¦~«á¥ý²Ä1¦¸¦AÅ¥¹L.

¥H«e¦n·QÚ»¹q¼v¤H¯TÅÊ, ¥i±¤«Y¨àµ£¤£©y, ¦³ÞóÅSÃèÀY.

¤H¯TÅÊ

这­ººq¦W¥s¡m当¤@个«Ä¤l¥X¥Íªº时­Ô¡n,¤]¦³¤H称¡m当婴¤I­°¥Í时¡n¡A¬O电¼v¡m¤H¯T¤§恋¡nªº¥D题´¡¦±¡C

¦b婴¤I­°¥Í时¡A婴¤I¦³Ïú·½¤_¦ÛµMªº²´¯«¡A¨ºÏú纯¦µªº­ú声¡A§Ú·Q¤]¬O来¦Û¤Ñ°óªº声­µ¡A«Ü¬ü¡A«Ü¬ü¡I

ºq¦±ºq¦±¦³«Ü¦hªºª©¥»¡Ajohnny mathis这个ª©¥»¥i¥H说¬O³Ì经¨åªº¡C

¥B来²â§v这­º¯«Éo¡A传©_¡A静谧ªººq¡I ­ì¦W¬O¡msoleado¡n¡A词¦±§@ªÌ¬Ozacar©Mf. jay¡C­ì¬O¤@­º·N¤j§Qºq¦±¡Cwhen a child is born¬O­^¤åª©¡C

¾ã­ººq§v¤W¥h¡A¥R¤ÀÊ^现¤@个刚刚°µª¨ª¨ªº¿E动无¤ñªº¤ß±¡¡A¤]ªí达¤F对«Ä¤lªº¥¼来无­­ªº¯¬ºÖ¡I

http://www.gy.gov.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=33&extra=page%3D3

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 28-3-2008 17:41 µoªí ¥H«e¦n·QÚ»¹q¼v¤H¯TÅÊ, ¥i±¤«Y¨àµ£¤£©y, ¦³ÞóÅSÃèÀY.   ¤H¯TÅÊ   这­ººq¦W¥s¡m当¤@个«Ä¤l¥X¥Íªº时­Ô¡n,¤]¦³¤H称¡m当婴¤I­°¥Í时¡n¡A¬O ...

¤@­Ó¥Í©R¬J½Ï¥Í...

­Ó¤@¨è¬°¤H¤÷¥À¬J...

¯u«Y¬Jºò±i¤S¿³¾Ä...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 29-3-2008 01:16 µoªí ¤@­Ó¥Í©R¬J½Ï¥Í... ­Ó¤@¨è¬°¤H¤÷¥À¬J... ¯u«Y¬Jºò±i¤S¿³¾Ä...

ö{¥S¦n§Ö½ü¨ì§A§a?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 29-3-2008 01:33 µoªí   ö{¥S¦n§Ö½ü¨ì§A§a?

­øª¾¬[...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 27-3-2008 01:40 µoªí "When a child is born" ¹q¼v [¤H¯TÅÊ] ¥DÃD¦±, «Ü¥X¦W¥ç«Ü¦nÅ¥.   http://box.zhangmen.baidu.com/m?gate=1&ct=134217728&tn=baidumt,when%20a%20child%20is%20born%20%20Christmas%2010&word=mp3,htt ...
Who is the original singer of this song ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 29-3-2008 02:07 µoªí   ­øª¾¬[...

But you can just keep trying..keep trying...

three times a day can speed it up.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 29-3-2008 04:08 µoªí   But you can just keep trying..keep trying... three times a day can speed it up.  

«u³é...¬B¥S«}°­¯º¤H¦a°Õ...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 29-3-2008 02:07 µoªí   ­øª¾¬[...

¤S¸Ü¬}»e¤ë¦n¦£...¥h瞓±Ð?

§V¤O!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 29-3-2008 04:07 µoªí Who is the original singer of this song ?  

Michael Holm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_a_Child_Is_Born

When a Child is Born (Soleado) was a popular single by Johnny Mathis.

Written by Fred Jay, from a melody by Ciro Dammico, alias Zacar, the song has been performed by artists as diverse as Boney M., Kenny Rogers, Bing Crosby, The Moody Blues, Cissy Houston, Charles Aznavour, Plácido Domingo, Sissel Kyrkjebø, Willie Nelson, Tarja Turunen, Demis Roussos and many others.

The most successful version is probably the Jack Gold produced version for Johnny Mathis which was his sole number one single in the UK, spending three weeks at the top of the chart in December 1976 and selling 850,000 copies.

The Original with alternate Text was sung by Michael Holm, a German Schlagerstar, "Tränen lügen nicht" (Tears Dont´t Lie) in 1974. It was the first Version of this Song, but not a Christmas Song.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 29-3-2008 20:08 µoªí   ¤S¸Ü¬}»e¤ë¦n¦£...¥h瞓±Ð? §V¤O!  

ºñÄ_¥S¦n°I¬[...

«Y´ç»e¤ë§r...­ø«Y¬}©Ð­Ó¬}§r...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 29-3-2008 20:51 µoªí ºñÄ_¥S¦n°I¬[... «Y´ç»e¤ë§r...­ø«Y¬}©Ð­Ó¬}§r...

«Y«}¦³¤@¥y¦n¦ü¥s "¬ù©w«U¦¨"?

³Ìºò­n«Y²`¼h·N¸q.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 30-3-2008 22:46 µoªí   «Y«}¦³¤@¥y¦n¦ü¥s "¬ù©w«U¦¨"? ³Ìºò­n«Y²`¼h·N¸q.  

´N«Y¬}¦r¬J²`¼h·N¸q...

¥O¤Hçܨ¸³¥...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 30-3-2008 22:54 µoªí ´N«Y¬}¦r¬J²`¼h·N¸q... ¥O¤Hçܨ¸³¥...

çܨ¸³¥......

§A¦³µL?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 31-3-2008 00:36 µoªí   çܨ¸³¥...... §A¦³µL?  

©O­Ó­ø¦nÁ¿Åo...

Á¿ªðBONEY M¥ý...

Ê\¦a¦n¦ü«Y¤@¶¤¼w°ê²Õ¦X¾¤¬[???

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 31-3-2008 17:33 µoªí ©O­Ó­ø¦nÁ¿Åo... Á¿ªðBONEY M¥ý... Ê\¦a¦n¦ü«Y¤@¶¤¼w°ê²Õ¦X¾¤¬[???

À³¸Ó´N«Y.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boney_M

Boney M. is a pop and disco group masterminded by West German record producer Frank Farian.

The four original members of the band were Liz Mitchell, Marcia Barrett, Maizie Williams and Bobby Farrell.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 31-3-2008 23:08 µoªí   À³¸Ó´N«Y.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boney_M   Boney M. is a pop and disco group masterminded by West German record producer Frank Farian. The four original members ...

¤Ó¦hÂû¸z...

²´ªá...­n¤ñd®É¶¡§Ú...

·|­ø·|¦V©O«×·|¦³»¡©ú...

boney m¦³·s¤§¤À©O???

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 31-3-2008 23:13 µoªí ¤Ó¦hÂû¸z... ²´ªá...­n¤ñd®É¶¡§Ú...   ·|­ø·|¦V©O«×·|¦³»¡©ú... boney m¦³·s¤§¤À©O???

¤Óªø, §Ú³£Ú»¥ª¤@¥b´Nºâ.

µo·s¸ÜÃD