µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·|­û/«D·|­û--¤H¤f´¶¬d

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ notnamedg ©ó 20-8-2007 15:12 µoªí ¡i©Ê§O¡j¨k ¡i¦~ÄÖ¡jD ¡i¨­³B¦a°Ï¡j¯ª°ê ¡i¦b´ä®É¶¡¡j¤Ö¤pÂ÷®a¦Ñ¤j¦^,¦^¥ª¤§«á¤W¯ª°êÁô©~¤@¥Í¨ì²{®É¬°¤î¦³¹L¤T¦¸«q°ê,¥X¥@®É­I«q¥ª¯ª°ê,¤p¾Ç«á«q­^,¦Ñ¨Ó«q¬ü

so... born in China, raised in HK, went to USA and naturalized citizen, now retired in China? Sounds like a good life you have there... which part of China? Close to HK? I may do that some day (retire in CHina).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ notnamedg ©ó 20-8-2007 18:17 µoªí No, Made in HKGood life? not really, but waiting for an old friend to join me, then we will try to find a better place for us inside China

Shanghai or GZ? But the downside is they don't have "oldcake" toy stores

Retirement at 41-50.... not bad at all... you may be one of those people who cashed in early on the US property market... now the stock market has to pay for it  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 22:17 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yiyi2hk ©ó 1-11-2007 09:40 µoªí ¡i©Ê§O¡j¤k                       ³o­Ó°Q½×°Ï¨k¥Í¤ñ¸û¦h! ¡i¦~ÄÖ¡jC    & ...

Yiyi2hk, have u lived in Taiwan for some time before?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 13:05 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 18-2-2008 16:43 µoªí ¡i©Ê§O¡j¤k¡i¦~ÄÖ¡jC=31-40 ( ¤Ó¦n¤F...­Ó range Ëݤj.... ) ¡i¨­³B¦a°Ï¡j­»´ä¡i¦b´ä®É¶¡¡jªø´Á©~¦í

Oh, really? But you looked like 2X (or even 18/19) last time we sang K   10 years went by already? Time flies 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-6-2009 22:56 µoªí   ha ha, Á¿¨ì¥´¤¤¤å, no one can be worse than me , so don't worry

you forgot, I'm the worst 

my favorite "input method" is to type some English words, go to a translation site, and hope that the Chinese characters I want will appear after machine translation

µo·s¸ÜÃD