µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ªFªÛ Double Circle

ªFªÛ Double Circle

Toshiba Innovation

¡mDouble Circle¡n¬O¥ÑªFªÛ»P¤t±T¥«¦X§@±À¥Xªº°Êµe¡A¬O¥H¡uSmart Community¡]´¼¼z«¬ªÀ°Ï¡^¡v§@¬°¥DÃDªº­ì³Ð§@«~¡C§@¤¤¥H¥i¦A¥Íªº¯à·½§@¬°µo·Q¡B³]­p¥X¯à°÷Åܨ­»P¼Ä¤H¾Ô°«ªº¾÷¾¹¤H¡C¨¤¦â³]©w¬O¥Ñ´¿¸g¤â¡mGATCHAMAN CROWDS¡nªºキナコ¾áºõ¡AÅܨ­³õ­±«h¥Ñまいけるからわた­t³d

PV

¤H³]

Photo: ["Double Circle" character introduction: Asagi] Hello!  Sequentially, ~ will continue to post the character from today.  Top batter is Asagi.  Asagi is a serious public servant who works in Kawasaki City Hall "smart city development promotion department."  Daily struggle also, every day that does not work hard and try to contribute to create an environment of town through the development of green space and park.  That his life changed completely to encounter a girl One day, called "Tama-chan" ....  Protect the Earth as a warrior and Kawasaki, I will rise.Photo: new illustrations Asagi because arrived, I will introduce.  This is, wonder if the off?  Men's glasses,, Gununu.  's Favorite food!  ヽ (`Д ') Bruno new information be entered, such as the hobby's a collection of old maps.  If you are a walk while looking at the old maps, it seems to us at any time any member holiday.  I, ash ¡³ Participants!  Birthday seems to March 9.  Day of emergency Miku!  And, masterpieces of Remioromen!  (This happens after all) ~ ... N'nn, Konaa Ayukiiii to close the Hi~tsutomi startled, or that so.  Asagi is whether the Nico cooks.
Photo: ["Double Circle" character introduction: Akane] Hello!  First, I will introduce madder today!  Akane engineers working in smart community center.  Skin elder sister to ride a bike can also work.  But, it can not be said to ♪ Who'm a beautiful woman that has a gap cute things tell the truth is a big big love, girl character that would explode if one is not careful, but because it was a poem a fairy tale and the girl novel of his own writing KIRA laptop secretly or not ...?  !Introducing a new illustration of Akane: Photo!  I do wear a mini skirt me madder!  The chest is sexy.  Because it is a woman of a certain tall 170cm, dressed like this I look good.  Sister!  The're heading like to call, but I'm a 24-year-old girlfriend ... (I'll leave you to imagine the age of the person in)
Photo: ["Double Circle" character introduction: M] Good evening!  Introduction ~ M of M Man of foreign nationality living in boat house following the madder.  And I had to travel around the world in large vessels carrying the timber, but it has settled down in Japan now, you can converse in broken Japanese.  Woodworking good at hand is dexterous in spite of a big look!  The thing that is broken, it will fix if things most likely.  Lo and behold, the bonsai hobby and fishing!  It is arranged in a place with good day for boat Potted Plants (...! Bitter), but has been keeping an eye on the police of the alternating neighbors for appearance is suspicious, or even be police questioning.  .  .Introducing a new illustration of Em: Photo.  Muffler is unfair.  Moreover, to have wrapped up cat!  Cute!  Mortifying!  Phew ... I was distraught.  .  Asagi orthodox Twink also hard to throw away, but Em also be nice after all (what kind).  Between ourselves, Em seems to be born Christmas Eve.
Photo: ["Double Circle" character introduction: Nanoha] Hello!  Following the yesterday ... It is bad weather, and Kyarakura introduce today!  I will introduce you Nanoha.  Nanoha The child prodigy of IT body while small.  I will hack anything if they have a terminal at home engineer.  In moody and capricious, are muffled by one all alone in (!) Comfortable atmosphere of dirty room stylish personality, but really lonely.  Please pay attention to all means such Nanoha!Introduction to New illustrations Nanoha since arrived: Photo.  Black tights is too cute.  Swallow-tailed jacket that contains Chinese taste slightly fashionable over.  You do have doing you know that he has a cute, this kid (laughs) such Nanoha is type AB Gemini Na Haradatsu.  Imagine too!
Photo: Good evening: "Double Circle" character introduction Tama-chan!  Decorate character introduction, the last it is Tama-chan.  For certain purposes, Tama-chan, beyond the universe?  Girl who came to the bamboo grove of Kawasaki from.  Full name (Tamamushihime Not a bush of Azuma) Takumi jewel beetle princess Noriyuki Tianjin hemp.  We combine the mysterious atmosphere and innocent smile, also a mysterious one side to cherish those strange, such as shell of straw snail crooked!  Future, but please try to pay attention to this collection habit.I will introduce new illustrations of Tama-chan because arrived: Photo!  It is the appearance. See in (? Wonder if "space dress") dress a little sexy.  As diva.  This looks Masu Mote reliably wedding after-party.  But Tama-chan is so much that I'm 13 years old and referred to in the human.  There is only 143cm tall also.  Cute chicha.  Enviable.

¯à·½»P°Ê¤O ²Ä1¸Ü

¤t±T¥«ªº¤½°È­ûASAGI»P¤Ñ¤~¨àµ£NANOHA¤Î¤p TAMA¡A¤T¤H¬°¤FÀ°¦bªFªÛ¤u§@ªºAKANEÁ|¦æ¼y¥Í¬£¹ï°µ·Ç³Æ¡A¦ý´N¦b¦¹®Éµo¥Í¤F¯à·½°ÝÃD¡K

¯à·½»P°Ê¤O ²Ä2¸Ü

²Ä3¸Ü DNA & GPS

²Ä4¸Ü ¤ô»Pºñ

µo·s¸ÜÃD