µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-10-2007 21:38 µoªí   I was trying to get some ¸ûªºÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l±M¿è (not those new ones, as I don't know her new songs).  I will goto »ÉÆrÆW¤¤¤ß°Ó³õ³»¼Ó next time when I am in Causeway Bay (whenev ...

do u need a tour guide?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-10-2007 21:56 µoªí   ­n¤SÂI, ­ø­n¤SÂI§r?

«x­ì¨Ó§AÃÑÁ¿¥»¦a¸Ü , ¥H¬°§A«Y¹C«È²K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-10-2007 22:13 µoªí   'Nicam' ah mar!

ËݧAª¾­øª¾V«¬电ºÏ«L«YÃä­Ó©Ò°Û?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-10-2007 22:21 µoªí    Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l?   (I don't know, just guessing ja! )

Of course! Voltes 5 should be one of her biggest hits....... I had the pleasure of listening to her live performance of this song in May

Å¥¦í¤Ö¤Ö¥ý:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-10-2007 22:33 µoªí   Thanks   (was that clip quite old? She looked chubbier   & younger in the clip than her recent look)

dunno when that was..... here's her 2007 look

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-3-2008 09:48 µoªí       Hey Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l fans, I am going to post her songs on this forum soon, please stay tuned

Are they sung by you?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 18:20 µoªí   ¼M, ¦³ËݦhÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq! §Ú¦n·Qªð­»´ä§r!    Thanks Anison for your response Does "J Sound" only have Japanese Anime Karaoke songs? or Do they have other songs too (suc ...

haha, just gimme a call, I'll go with you if you can trust that I'm not a bad guy   I've always wanted to go to J-sound too, as I think they must have the biggest Nakamura song collection in HK.... In fact we can arrange an K-party Part II (but this time no food I guess, at J-sound)

µo·s¸ÜÃD