µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 16-5-2008 01:09 µoªí ¦o­Ó¥J¥s½Ì¤¶¡A¨ä¥¦¤£«K³zÅS¡]¨ä¹êªñ¦~¤j®a³£¨è·N­ø½Í¤Î¦o¨à¤l¡B©l²×³o¬O­Ó¤H¨pÁô¡I¡^

Wah Ahming, you seem to have a lot of information about Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l wor! You are very "celia" ah!    ~ even know "Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l~¤l"'s name!

Just out of curiorsity, since you like Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l & her songs so much, I wonder if you have tried singing her songs too?  

I heard that some karaoke places in Hong Kong (such as: J-Sound) has many anime karaoke songs, do you know whether they have many karaoke versions of Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l's songs?

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ whoiambatman ©ó 16-5-2008 01:04 µoªí Ú»¹Lªñ¦~ªººt°Û¤ù(ºõ¤W),Ê\¨ÌµM³ß·R¬ïµu¿Ç.    .wysiwyg { font-family: Tahoma, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; bo ...
«Y¡H¦³ÉN¤ùÚ»¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 06:15 µoªí   Wah Ahming, you seem to have a lot of information about Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l wor! You are very "celia" ah!    ~ even know "Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l~¤l"'s name!   Just out of curiorsity, ...

«Y J sound, Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq³£´X¦h ,

¤j·§Ú»¹L, ¿W°Û³£¦³¶W¹L 20 ­º

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 18-5-2008 22:08 µoªí   «Y J sound, Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq³£´X¦h , ¤j·§Ú»¹L, ¿W°Û³£¦³¶W¹L 20 ­º  

¼M, ¦³ËݦhÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq! §Ú¦n·Qªð­»´ä§r!    Thanks Anison for your response

Does "J Sound" only have Japanese Anime Karaoke songs? or Do they have other songs too (such as Cantopop songs or English songs etc?)

Also ·Q°Ýo¤U "J Sound" ¦a¤è¦w­ø¦w¥þo¬[?   (I mean ¦a¤è·|­ø·|¤ñ¸û"Âø"©O? ) ~ because if I go back to HK and can't find anyone to go there with me , I might need to go there by myself , and if it's not safe to go there alone, I probably won't go.

Thanks

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 18:23 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 18:20 µoªí   ¼M, ¦³ËݦhÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq! §Ú¦n·Qªð­»´ä§r!    Thanks Anison for your response Does "J Sound" only have Japanese Anime Karaoke songs? or Do they have other songs too (suc ...

J Sound ¨ä¹ê¥D­n¥H¤é¤åºq¬°¥D, °£°Êµeºq, ÁÙ¦³¤é¥»¬y¦æ¦±,ºtºqµ¥,

­^¤åºq, ¤¤¤åºq³£¦³, ¤£¹LµL¤é¤åºqËݦh

¨ä¹ê¥h¹L¦n¦h¦¸ J Sound, ¤£¹L³Ì¿ð³£«Y±ß¤W11®É¨«, ·Pı¤£¤ÓÂø,

©]oªº´N­ø²M·¡, ¤£¹L¸Ü®Í³£«Y Karaoke....

P.S. ¥u©Û«Ý·|­û, ¤£¹L¥i¥H§Y¨è¤J·|

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 00:07 ½s¿è ]

©O¨ì³£´£¹L¤U J Sound, ¥i¥HÚ»Ú»

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=2010&highlight=J%2BSound%2Bdam

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 00:05 µoªí   J Sound ¨ä¹ê¥D­n¥H¤é¤åºq¬°¥D, °£°Êµeºq, ÁÙ¦³¤é¥»¬y¦æ¦±,ºtºqµ¥, ­^¤åºq, ¤¤¤åºq³£¦³, ¤£¹LµL¤é¤åºqËݦh   ¨ä¹ê¥h¹L¦n¦h¦¸ J Sound, ¤£¹L³Ì¿ð³£«Y±ß¤W11®É¨«, ·Pı¤£¤ÓÂø, ©]oªº´N­ø²M ...

Hi Anison, thank u for the information!

So what type of songs do you usually sing when you goto J Sound?  °Êµeºq? Which ones ah?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-5-2008 17:42 µoªí   Hi Anison, thank u for the information! So what type of songs do you usually sing when you goto J Sound?  °Êµeºq? Which ones ah?

§Ú³q±`·|©M´X¦ì "ÅK¸}" ªB¤Í ¤@»ô¥h,

§Ú¥D­n°Û°Êµeºq, ¨ä¥LªB¤Í´N³ßÅw

°Ûºtºq, 60 - 80¦~¥Nªº¤é»y¬y¦æºq.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 21:45 µoªí   §Ú³q±`·|©M´X¦ì "ÅK¸}" ªB¤Í ¤@»ô¥h, §Ú¥D­n°Û°Êµeºq, ¨ä¥LªB¤Í´N³ßÅw°Ûºtºq, 60 - 80¦~¥Nªº¤é»y¬y¦æºq.....

Wah, sugoi!  So you & your friends know how to sing Japanese songs?  So you can read & speak in Japanese?  Your friends can even sing ºtºq!!!  Amazing!

Have you tried singing Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l's songs?  (I guess it may be a bit difficult for guys to sing girl's songs especially that the keys would be different (~ as I find it hard to sing male songs )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 18:20 µoªí   ¼M, ¦³ËݦhÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq! §Ú¦n·Qªð­»´ä§r!    Thanks Anison for your response Does "J Sound" only have Japanese Anime Karaoke songs? or Do they have other songs too (suc ...

haha, just gimme a call, I'll go with you if you can trust that I'm not a bad guy   I've always wanted to go to J-sound too, as I think they must have the biggest Nakamura song collection in HK.... In fact we can arrange an K-party Part II (but this time no food I guess, at J-sound)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-5-2008 21:56 µoªí   haha, just gimme a call, I'll go with you if you can trust that I'm not a bad guy   I've always wanted to go to J-sound too, as I think they must have the biggest Nakamura song co ...

Thanks for offering to go there with me   ~ but ...... then again how would I know (or how can I tell) that you are not a bad guy?   ~ ha ha! (only kidding)

Hey, an oldcake gathering at J Sound sounds great! I am sure there will be many "Jee Tone Doe Hup" oldcake friends who would be interested to go too!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-5-2008 23:03 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-5-2008 21:52 µoªí   Wah, sugoi!  So you & your friends know how to sing Japanese songs?  So you can read & speak in Japanese?  Your f·triends can even sing ºtºq!!!  Amazing! H ...

§ÚªºªB¤Í³£¬OŪ¤é¤åÃѪº¦P¾Ç, ¨ä¹ê¦Ó®a¤´µMŪºò

§Ú¸g±`³£¦³°ÛÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq, Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq¨ä¹ê¦³oªº³£¾A¦X¨kÁn°Û,

¦p "¤ÓªÅ¤­ªê±N" OP, "¤ÓªÅ«O½Ã¹Î" OP...µ¥µ¥

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 20-5-2008 23:23 µoªí   §ÚªºªB¤Í³£¬OŪ¤é¤åÃѪº¦P¾Ç, ¨ä¹ê¦Ó®a¤´µMŪºò   §Ú¸g±`³£¦³°ÛÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq, Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤loªººq¨ä¹ê¦³oªº³£¾A¦X¨kÁn°Û, ¦p "¤ÓªÅ¤­ªê±N" OP, "¤ÓªÅ«O½Ã¹Î" OP...µ¥µ¥    

Wow, your japanese must be very good by now (since u have been learning for a little while)

Next time when you goto "J Sound", why don't you record your singing and then post it up here to share with us?  I would like to listen to your singing in Japanese!    Must be very good!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 22-5-2008 19:16 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 22-5-2008 18:47 µoªí   Wow, your japanese must be very good by now (since u have been learning for a little while)   Next time when you goto "J Sound", why don't you record your singing and then pos ...

Shiawase §A¤Ó¸Ø¼ú§Ú°Õ, ¤£¹L§Úªº¤é»y¥u°÷¥Î¨Ó°Û K ©Q

§Ú·|¿n·¥¦Ò¼{§Aªº«Øij, ¤£¹L¥h¿Ë  J Sound ³£¤ñ¸û¥^¦£,

¦]¬°¤ñ¸û¶Q, §ÚªºªB¤Í³q±`³£·|ºÉ¶q°Û¨¬¨C¤@¬í, ©Ò¥H.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 23-5-2008 00:48 µoªí   Shiawase §A¤Ó¸Ø¼ú§Ú°Õ, ¤£¹L§Úªº¤é»y¥u°÷¥Î¨Ó°Û K ©Q   §Ú·|¿n·¥¦Ò¼{§Aªº«Øij, ¤£¹L¥h¿Ë  J Sound ³£¤ñ¸û¥^¦£, ¦]¬°¤ñ¸û¶Q, §ÚªºªB¤Í³q±`³£·|ºÉ¶q°Û¨¬¨C¤@¬í, ©Ò¥H.......   ...

Anison, ¨Ç¨Ç§Aªº¿n·¥¦Ò¼{!  

( ~ ¤£¹L§A³£­ø¦n¦Ò¼{Ëݦh°Õ, ´N¤@©ó¿n·¥¥h¿ýºq°Õ,o³ßo³ß! )

§Æ±æ¦n§Ö¥i¥HÅ¥­Ë§Aªº¤é¥»ºqÁn!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 30-12-2006 04:02 µoªí °¸¹³©ÔÂø½Í ÁöµM§Ú¦Û¤w³£ºâ¬O¥Ñ²ÓÅ¥¦oªººq¤j¡A¦ý¯u¥¿³ßÅw¤W¦o(ªººq)¡AÁÙ¬O2001¦~ªº¨Æ¡A·í¦~¦o¸ò¤ô¤ì¤@®Ôªì¦¸¦b­»´äºt¥X¡A§Ú¬O²{³õÅ¥¤F¦oªººqÁn¡A¤~²`²`¦aµÛ°gªº ·íµM¤§«e¤]¦³±q°Û¤ù»qÅ¥¹L¦oªºÁn­µ¡A¦ý ...

½Ð°Ý¦³µL¤Hª¾¹DÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l´X®É·|¦A¥hHong Kong¶} concert §r?    (½Ð¦­D³qª¾Án,µ¥§Ú¥i¥H¦­D book ©w¾÷²¼ )   Thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 31-12-2006 03:37 µoªí  ...¥[¤W¦o¤fµÄ¨Ã¤£¦p¬Y¨Ç¤kºq¤â¯ë¦³Àã¼í·P¡A§Y©Ò¿×¤f¤ôÁn¡A¤Ï¤§­Ú¤H¤@ºØ¦n°®²nªº·Pı¡A·íÁn­µ¥Ñ³ïÄVµo¥X¤§«á¡A¸g¹L¤fµÄ¥X²{¤@ºØÃþ¦ü¤Ï¼uªº®ÄªG¡A¦A¸g¹L¦oªº¤ú¾¦¡A´NÅܦ¨¦n¦ü´²¼uºjËݦV¥|¤è¤K­±´²®g¥X¥h ...

o©¥o©¥Ú»Â½ Ahming ­Ó©«, ¦n¦n¯º, ­ì¨Ó Ahming ¹ïÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l§âÁn¦PD¤ú³£¦n¦³¬ã°÷! ¦nµR§Q§r!

¦Bªe¾Ô¤h¤éª© ED:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=CWr-IxxquJ0

¤¤¤åª©¡m³·ÄÆÄÆ¡n(MV ²Ä¤G­º) - ¶À«ä¶²

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTVMoQz9u8

Á¿¯u, ©O­ººq¶À«ä¶²°Û±o¦nÔ³¦¿¦n¦h, µL©`Ê\嘅°ÛµÄ¤Ó¨è·N¼Ò­À³¯¬îÁø, ¯Ê¥F­Ó©Ê, ©Ò¥H¬õ­ø°_!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ zxh1231 ©ó 3-6-2008 22:10 µoªí http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%DC%A5%BD%AD%C3%C0%B6%BC%D7%D3

¨Ç¨Ç§A!

µo·s¸ÜÃD