µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¶W¯Å­^¶¯¤ù] ½¿½»«L¨t¦C BATMAN series (1989~)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 22-12-2006 00:43 µoªí Don't forget the one in the 50s!
In my knowledge the first Batman TV series started in 60¡¦s. 50's ???? Could u please provide more info for the Batman in 50's Adam West is the Batman in the TV series Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 10-1-2007 04:55 µoªí In my knowledge the first Batman TV series started in 60¡¦s. 50's ???? Could u please provide more info for the Batman in 50's Adam West is the Batman in the TV series Thanks
Douglas Croft as Robin and Lewis Wilson as Batman, from The Batman (1943)

Johnny Duncan as Robin and Robert Lowery as Batman, from Batman and Robin (1949)

¦^´_ #22 wwl36 ªº©«¤l

Thanks.

¤µ¤éÚ» star movie •Ú•Ú°µ¥ª¤@³¡¥s RETURN TO THE BATCAVE: THE MISADVENTURES OF ADAM & BURT. ½¿½»¨®¥¢ÅÑ°O §â¹qµø¼@·h¨ì¤j»È¹õ¡A¤@¬[­ì¸Ë½¿½»¨®©ó¨T¨®³Õª«À]³QÅÑ¡C­³´µ¤ÎµØ¼w¶}©l°l¬d¡A¤Î«á¥L­Ì¶}©lµo²{³o³æ®×¸ò¥L­Ìªº¹L¥h¦³Ãö¡A«Ü¦hÃèÀY­I«áªºª§°õ¤Î³ß¼@¤¸¯À§¡¥X²{¦b³o¹ï·S¯º½¿½»«L»Pù»«¨­¤W¡C http://www.startv.com/schedule/d ... =12&highlights=true ³£´X·d¯º, ¦ý¥D¨¤­Ì³£ÅÜ«{ oldcake ¤F.

Batman Begin 2 : The Dark Knight

¡m·s½¿½»«L2¡n­u´ä °Ïij­û¼~°ª®p®É¬q¥æ³q°ô¶ë

¥_¨Ê·s®öºô (2007-09-18 08:19)

¡@¡@·s®ö®T¼Ö°T ¡m·s½¿½»«L2¡n(¼ÈĶ)Äá¨î¶¤±N©ó¤Q¤@¤ë­u´ä©çÄá¥~´º¡A­»´ä¦U¬É¯É¯É¤ä´©¡A®È¹C·~¬ÉÁÙ»{¬°­Y¬F©²¯à°t¦X¥[±j«Å¶Ç¡A¦L¨î¦³Ãö©çÄá´ºÂIªº¤p¥U¤l¡A±N§l¤Þ§ó¦h¥~¦a®È«È¼}¦W­u´ä¡A¦ý¦³°Ïij­û¾á¤ß¦³Ãö©çÄá¤u§@¦b¦æ¤H¦p´ªº¬Ó¦Z¤j¹D¤¤¤Î¥b¤s§ß¤â¹q±è¶i¦æ¡A»Ý­n«Ê¸ô¡A©¡®É¥i¯à·|¹ï¤¤Àô¥æ³q³y¦¨ÄY­«¼vÅT¡C

¡@¡@°Ïij­û¼~Ác¦£®É¶¡ÆC²V¶Ã

¡@¡@®È¹C·~ij·|Á`·F¨Æ¸³Ä£¤¤ªí¥Ü¡A³o¦¸¡m·s½¿½»«L2¡nªº¨ú´º³õ¦a¡AªÖ©w·|¦¨¬°·s®È¹C´ºÂI¡A¤£¤Ö¥~°ê®È¦æ¹Î·|¼}¦W¨ì¨Ó°ÑÆ[¡A¥L»{¬°´ä©²À³§â´¤¾÷·|¡A¦V¥~°ê¦h¥[«Å¶Ç¡A¼W¥[­»´äªº§l¤Þ¤O¡C

¡@¡@­»´ä¹q¼v¤u§@ªÌÁ`·|·|ªø§d«ä»·¥çÅwªï¦³§ó¦h¦nµÜ¶õ²r¤ù­u´ä¨ú´º¡A¦]¬°¦³Ãö©çÄá¤u§@»Ý¸u¥Î¥»¦a­û¤u¡A¼W¥[¥»¦a´N·~¾÷·|¤§§E¡A¥ç¥i«P¶i¨â¦a¹q¼v±q·~­û¤§¶¡ªº·¾³q¡C

¡@¡@­»´ä¼v·~¨ó·|°õ¦æÁ`·F¨ÆÂO¹B´þªí¥Ü¡A¤W¦¸¡mµs¹ÓªÌù©Ô¡G¥Í©R¤§°Í¡n­u´ä¨ú´º¡A§Y§l¤Þ§ó¦h¥~°ê¤H­u´ä®È¹C¡A¥L¬Û«H³o¦¸¡m·s½¿½»«L2¡n­u´ä©çÄá¡A¹ï­»´ä¦Ê§Q¦ÓµL¤@®`¡C

¡@¡@¤¤¦è°Ï°Ïij­û¥Ì¤D«Â¥ç«ü³o¦¸¬ü°êµØ¯Ç¥S§Ì¿ï¤¤­»´ä¨ú´º©çÄá¡AÃø¯à¥i¶Q¡A´ä©²À³¬Ã±¤³o¦¸¾÷·|¡A­É¶Õ±À¼s­»´äªº°ê»Ú§Î¶H¡C

¡@¡@¤£¹L¡A¥L¾á¤ß³o¦¸¨ú´º¦aÂI¦ì©ó¤¤Àô¤ßŦ¦a±a¡A¨ä¤¤¬Ó¦Z¤j¹D¤¤Áٻݫʸô¡A¥[¤W©çÄá¤u§@¶Õ±N§l¤Þ¼Æ¥H¸U­pªº¥«¥Á³òÆ[¡A®e©ö³y¦¨¥æ³qÀ½¶ë¤Î²V¶Ã¡A¥L§Æ±æ©çÄá¤u§@¥i¦w±Æ¦b¬P´Á¤»¤Î¬P´Á¤é¡A¤S©Î«DÁc¦£®É¶¡¶i¦æ¡A´î¤Ö¹ï°Ï¤ºªº¼vÅT¡C¥L·|¦b«á¤Ñªº¤¤¦è°Ï°Ïij·|¥æ³q¤Î¹B¿é©e­û·|¤W¡A´£¥X¦³Ãöªº«Øij¡A§Æ±æ»s§@¶¤¦Ò¼{¡C

¹w§i¤ù?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thedarkknight/

¯u¸g¨åªº½¿½»«L,°÷«{¾ú¥v©Ê,¦hÁ§Aªº¹Ï¤ù.  

I like Michael Keaton the best!

He is a quite good actor and could play good man and bad guy in some other movies.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 10-1-2007 04:55 µoªí In my knowledge the first Batman TV series started in 60¡¦s. 50's ???? Could u please provide more info for the Batman in 50's Adam West is the Batman in the TV series Thanks

I remember in very early 70s some B/W Batman series was shown in TVB Pearl (only), lack of Chinese subtitle and I couldn't understand too much of the actors talking about, well, even IF it was with Chinese subtitle perhaps I was too young to read all.....

And I remember that Batman and Robin weren't equiped with space aged equipment like the colour series in the 60s, and most important is,

1) The B/W Batman is only driving an ordinary car instead of some fancy Batman vehicle!!

2) Bad guys in that series were all gangster looking criminal with guns only, which was unlike those special dressing bad guys in the 60s series.

3) Humm........ I remember Batman and Robin were ALWAYS got beaten by those oridinary bad guys......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 12-1-2007 12:55 µoªí Douglas Croft as Robin and Lewis Wilson as Batman, from The Batman (1943) http://www.patfullerton.com/batman/pix/batman/batman1943.jpg

Thanks for the information but I am not quite sure whether this is the same series that I'd mentioned in my recent post.

¡m½¿½»«L¡G¶ÂÃM¤h¦AÁ{¡n¥i¯à±N©ó¤µ±ß¶}©ç ¤¤Àô°Ï©~¥Á§Ù³Æ !!

Bas on newest information from other web site, TDK may start doing the job tonight (HKG time..)

¡m½¿½»«L¡G¶ÂÃM¤h¦AÁ{¡n ªº¥j©Ç½¿½»¹q³æ(Batpod)²{¨­ !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 3-11-2007 11:33 PM µoªí ¡m½¿½»«L¡G¶ÂÃM¤h¦AÁ{¡n ªº¥j©Ç½¿½»¹q³æ(Batpod)²{¨­ !!
The tire are so big....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 4-11-2007 12:33 µoªí ¡m½¿½»«L¡G¶ÂÃM¤h¦AÁ{¡n ªº¥j©Ç½¿½»¹q³æ(Batpod)²{¨­ !!          

§r...§Y¬O©O...¥ó³T·|­ø·|¤ñ­ÓÊy§¨¦í¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 4-11-2007 18:30 µoªí §r...§Y¬O©O...¥ó³T·|­ø·|¤ñ­ÓÊy§¨¦í¡H

¶W¤H¯S¤u¶¤­Ó¶W¤HªA¸Ë³]­p®v³£¸Ü¤d¬è­ø¦n­n³T......¦n¦h¶W¤H³£«Y¦]¥ó¦ºªº!!!

'Batman' no match for Hong Kong's pollution

HONG KONG, China (AP) -- Batman may have a body of steel, but the caped crusader is no match for the pollution in Hong Kong's iconic harbor.

The latest installment of the Batman series will start filming in the territory this month, but already the movie has hit several snags. A scene in which Batman was to drop from a plane into the harbor has been axed after the movie's producers found the water quality could pose a potential health risk, the South China Morning post reported in its Sunday edition.

"The plan was for Batman to be seen jumping into the water and then climbing up some bamboo, or something similar," the Post quoted an unnamed production official as saying.

"But when they checked a water sample, they found all sorts of things; salmonella and tuberculosis, so it was canceled. Now the action will cut to inside a building."

The movie -- a sequel to the 2005 hit "Batman Begins" -- stars Christian Bale as the eponymous Batman, Heath Ledger as the Joker and Michael Caine as Batman's long-suffering butler, Alfred.

Christopher Nolan returns to direct the film. Hong Kong's harbor has long been polluted by industrial and residential sewage, and swimming is not recommended, WWF's conservation director Andy Cornish told the Post.

Health worries due to pollution has increasingly become a concern in Hong Kong. According to the think tank Civic Exchange, more than 225,000 vessels arrive annually in Hong Kong's port, one of the world's busiest.

Additionally, rapid urbanization around the region has led to a land-sea breeze system that further traps the pollutants, according to Hong Kong scientists

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/04/hk.pollution.ap/index.html

Pollution is happen on every country....

³£«Y¦Ì°ª°ò¹y¦nd...

°÷¯«¯µ...

½¿½»«L«Y¤@­Ó¦³ÂI°ª¶Æ¯«¯µ¦P§N»Å¬J¤H...

¦Ì°ª°µ¬J®É­Ô¯u«Y±NÊ\¬J¯«¯µ¦P§N»Å¬J©Ê®æ°µ¨ì¥X¾¤...

©Ò¥H§Úı±oÊ\­ø¿ù...

·s¬J½¿½»«L§Ú³£Ä±±o´X¦n...

¦]¬°Ê\±aÂI¨¸®ð...

½¿½»¥»¨­¤ñ¤H¤@ºØ¤£²»¬J·Pı...

©Ò¥H§Úı±o¨ä¹ê½¿½»«L³£­n¦³d¨¸®ð...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 4-11-2007 12:33 µoªí ¡m½¿½»«L¡G¶ÂÃM¤h¦AÁ{¡n ªº¥j©Ç½¿½»¹q³æ(Batpod)²{¨­ !!          

¦ü¹q°Ê½ü´È

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yusumnn2000 ©ó 5-1-2008 03:33 µoªí   ¦ü¹q°Ê½ü´È

....very funny

¦pªGBatman¤£°±ªº©ç¤U¥h...Batman¥i¯à­n¥Î¹q°Ê¦Ñ¤H¨®......³o¬O§Ú2008¦~³Ì·s³]­p.

®æ Batpod ­Ó¼ËÃM°_¦n©Ç......¦n¦ü¤ñ¤H....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 5-1-2008 09:21 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD