µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥þ¤ß¤ä«ù½²·¬µØºt°Û·|All 4 Ken 2011

Any chance ªL§Ó¬ü being the special guest?

Thank you for posting Ken's new song.  Ken sounds quite good.

I looked around Andrew Lam's website....didn't know he was such a good guitar player.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 30-3-2011 19:07 µoªí ¨ä¹ê, 喺¬õÀ]¶} showµ´¤£¬O¬Æ»ò´LÄY¦WÅA

I agree.  Just do a good show, Ken.  

¾HÄR§g never did her concerts at ¬õÀ].  Do I lose any respect for her?  Do other singers lose respect for her because she did not do any concerts at ¬õÀ]?  Of course not.

Someone REALLY need to get Ken under control before it's too late (again).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 31-3-2011 01:35 µoªí Yes. I agree. The Superstar can create a good show on any stage, but many rubbish guy can stand on the ¬õÀ] stage.

Ken need to understand that.  Having concerts at ¬õÀ] doesn't automatically make a singer a superstar.

Being a fan of Ken's since the 80s, I don't want Ken to kill off the chances that he was given the last 6 months.  He should have his eyes on the future and not on the past.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 4-4-2011 22:02 µoªí ·í¦~ªü Ken §C¨I®É´Á¤S­ø¨£®Õªø­Ûo¥Ì¦ho³¥Á¿??Ken openºt°Û·|¤S¸Ü¥X­±Á¿»¡¸Ü§ßÊ\¤@§â...¦Ó®a¤S«Y¥x¤WÂI¼ËÀ¸ë¦Ê\¡A...¯u«YÀs¥Sªê§Ìlor~...®³±m¦P¤j­ôÀs¤£¹N¦hÅý!

I think Alan opened his big mouth without thinking.  He agreed to be Ken's concert guest at the CASH banquet thinking that Ken can not put together the concerts.  After all, at that time (November 2010, I think), all Ken did was appear on TVB for one music show.  Alan under-estimated Ken's fans and Money Lo's determination to help Ken.  Too bad for Alan, his "promise" appeared in the newspapers.  He can't back out after that.

This is just my opinion, of course.  I think there's some friendship between Ken and Alan, and since we don't know their private relationship, may be Alan did try to help Ken.  However, based on what I've seen from Alan over the years, he seem to be the kind of person who will only help if he can get something (like good publicity) out of it.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 6-4-2011 01:27 µoªí If Alan Tam & Ken had a good relationship or friendship, Ken will not had a so long time bad luck in last 20+ years. May be Alan Tam will not put a dagger on Ken's back. but, he will not give Ke ...

I agree.  When I said Alan and Ken has a friendship, I meant that they probably know each other enough to have each other's phone number.  Ken is probably too proud of himself to ask for help from others.  However, like I said before, I think Alan is the type of person who will only help others if his face show up in the newspaper.  Remember ½²°êÅv when he got hurt?  Where was Alan?  Yes, Alan showed up at a concert to help raise money for ½²°êÅv, but that was good publicity for Alan. 

µo·s¸ÜÃD