µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬Á¼þ¿}

I can still find it, but only  durng the 'Tai Hau Festival' Chinese Opera Show, near the Tsing Yi Market Building.  As such, I can only see the stall few times a year.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶ý«}¥J ©ó 24-9-2010 23:40 µoªí   Oh~~!! really!? thanks for telling. next time I should go there. can you tell me more detail, such as exactly location.«C¦çµó¥«? This is a Cultural Heritage. HK govt should perse ...

you can find the map there on Tsing Yi market

http://maps.google.com.hk/maps?q=tsing+yi+market&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7GGLM_en&um=1&hl=en&biw=1003&bih=334&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

I think Tin Hau Festival is in May... OK..... next year, if I still find it, I will post a message here so that you can find out youself.  

Just dig out a pic I taken back in 2007 on that but I do not know how to post it here....the man alos use a few colours of molten candy to and make small candy toys. yet, I never try it as it is too dirty to eat and I expect the candy will not taste any good.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶ý«}¥J ©ó 25-9-2010 02:27 µoªí     I'm deeply appreciated for your help. you are my friend.  because of my childhood , my father don't let my to buy this thing. so sad.....

... thanks but I am afraid i would not allow you to buy this if i were your friend, not to mention I were your family... if you are going to eat it.

I saw this blowing candy last night in the open area next to the Tsing Yi market building. Right now, there is a chinese opera performance. I think we can go to see it tonight. there are lot of stall selling different kind of old snacks.

µo·s¸ÜÃD