µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¥[°ê­·±¡] (Part I-XV)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ luckyrat ©ó 21-8-2010 05:17 µoªí   ¥¿¦p¥|­ôÁ¿¡A¦Cªv¤åRichmond ¦³70%«YµØ¤H¡A¦³¨Ç¦a¤è­^¤å®Ú¥»¦æ­ø³q¡C   2008¦~¥V·Å­ôµØ¤j³·¡A·Å¦èVacouver West »¨¦v°Ï¤§¤ºµó¿nº¡«p³·¡A©~¥Á©I±ÏµL´©¡A¦]¬°¤Q¶¡«Î¦³¤C¶¡«YµØ¤H¾Ö¦³¡A­øÃÑÃê³· ...

­øÃÑÃê³· and live in Canada.  It is unbelievable for us who live east of Vancouver. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 23-8-2010 01:02 µoªí   ­ì¨ÓÊ\¨t¥h¦õ­¹farewell lunch!        Á¿°_Ãê³·, ¨ä¹ê¥[°ê­ø¨t¦³ªk¨Ò³W©w¦U®a­n¦Û±½ªù«e³·¬[«§, ÂI¸Ñ¯Z´I¶QµØ¤H·|­øÃÑ°µ©Od³¥¬[? ­ø³q¯u¨t¥H¬°¦³¿ú¤j®Í«§!   ...

that is a city bylaw,  every city can a different bylaw.

If you are rich enough,  you can always pay somebodies to do it for you.

Actually,  Vancouver 's winter is really nothing comparing to other parts of Canada.

It is not that expensive to stay in Banff during the summer as long as you stay off the main street.  You should able to find something around $100 Cdn per night.  On the other hand,  Jasper is a killed.  Everything is closed to $200.

You cannot buy any properties inside any national park,  you can buy cottage in small town such as Canmore,  it is right next to the Banff.

BTW, welcome to Alberta.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 25-8-2010 05:44 µoªí ªF¥SÉA§AçÜ d ³¥Ëݦü¥[®³¤j¤H.... ¦¨¤éÅU¦íª± . d ¨ì¦n¦h°h¥ð¤H¤h¶R®æ RV ¥|©P¥h.....ªF¥S§A¥J²Ó¦Ñ±C¹àËݧÖçÜ°h¥ð....¥ò¦³±Æ§A±º     §Ú­Ó¤H³ßÅw Jasper ¦h d °Ó·~¨ý¤p d...¤£¹L³£¦¨¤Q¦~«e¥h¹L. ...

yes,  I am an Albertan.  Moved to Calgary about twenty years ago,  loving every minute of it since.

Total agree with you,  Jasper is much less comercialized,  it is more "romantic".

If you went way,  you would missed Columbia icefield,  the highway between Jasper and Banff is extremely beautiful.

I have to take my in-laws  to Banff,  Jasper and Edmonton in early September,  they are coming from New York to visit. 

µo·s¸ÜÃD