µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥Î"¤ñ¹FÅn"Åܨ­ªº¬O¶W¤H¦N¥Ð¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ »Ê·Ý ©ó 6-4-2008 19:17 µoªí (¤@¶}©l)¶W¤HAce´N³Ì³Â·Ð­ø¨£¥ª¤S¦ºÅܨ­¤S­n¤@»ô...
why ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 13-4-2008 00:24 µoªí How about the other Ultraman, can they exchange when the guy press the Beta Capsule not in dangerous.
no they can't because they have concern the copy right

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 13-4-2008 14:14 µoªí §Ú·Q°Ý¤U,¨ä¥L¶W¤H, ¥i§_¦b¥ô±¡况¤U¥ÎÅܨ­¾¹Åܨ­?

If not, then why call Åܨ­¾¹ a Åܨ­¾¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 13-4-2008 21:50 µoªí   Åܨ­¾¹¦s¦b¥u¬°¼@µ{»Ý­n, ¦]­n¦³Åܨ­¾¹¤~Åܨ­¨ìªº±ø¥ó­­¨î¤U¤ñ¸û¦³À¸¼@©Ê. ¦Ó¥B¥i¥HÁ¿¥D¨¤¥¢¥hÅܨ­¾¹, ¤S¥i¥HÁ¿³Q¥~¬P°½¤F, §ó¥i¥HÁ¿Åܨ­¾¹¶^¤F¦b«ÜÃø®³ªº¦a¤è. ¦ý¦b¨È¶m®É, ½s¼@·Q¸Õ¸Õ¤£¥ÎÅܨ­¾¹ ...
But

Åܨ­¾¹ is one way to do it...otherwise how does Ultraman know when he need to come ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 14-4-2008 19:44 µoªí   It is not raelly correct, as the Ultraman is not blocked in the Åܨ­¾¹, assume he can be here in anytime, but, the prolbem is the Ultraman cannot be an Ultraman in the Earth at all the ...
Brother I know your point, but how can Ultraman know there is a monster if a human being didn't inform him...so without any device help..how can a human being send a message to ultraman and telll hime " Hi ! there is monster...you can come now "

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 14-4-2008 20:24 µoªí ... However, Ultraman and ¦N¥Ð are not 2 person, but inside the same body   ( Amazion!! ) we are not going to "call" Ultraman to come but xxx transform to xxx ....
Either it is calling or transfrming, human still has do somethinf first otherwise Ultramand cannot appear on earth to fight against the monster. The human actor need a job too

µo·s¸ÜÃD