µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³µL¤HÚ»¹L[¬K­·®ç§õ]§r¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 14-8-2008 22:23 µoªí Finally she was not be my girlfriend,just be a ¤£¦Pclass ªº¡@¦P¯Å¥Í¡CBecasue §Úonly¡@·t恋her ha ha If now i will xxxxxxx her la.Really stupid when i was a ¤¤学¥Í¡C

I think everybody ·t恋 someone in secondary school la... I secretly admired my "Missie", hahaha, saw her this year and she's still very pretty! MArried with children though

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 11:06 µoªí how can we get that one...in fact I have recorded it by cassette at that time but I not sure the tape still here or not..or already µo¤ò¡Kcan't use anymore..

Bro tnd1964 has found that cassette tape.... and many more! I'm now converting those tapes to MP3 and uploading, big thanks to tnd1964 for all these precious recordings!   (but the tape is about 30 years old, so please don't expect too much in sound quality...)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-10-2008 16:24 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:32 µoªí   That should be : ¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¥m¤B³»©w³»¤B¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A¥m©w¤B³»©w©w¥m©w.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 17:31 µoªí      that's very funny   (~  it's quite hard to "¦ë" that melody based on those words )

Now you can try

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-10-2008 16:22 µoªí   Bro tnd1964 has found that cassette tape.... and many more! I'm now converting those tapes to MP3 and uploading, big thanks to tnd1964 for all these precious recordings!   (but th ...

bro hongkongman, you have an amazing memory, do you remember this music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-7ZW5VKgI

I actually do not remember it very clearly, but bro tnd1964 remembers it very well.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2008 01:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2008 01:54 µoªí   bro hongkongman, you have an amazing memory, do you remember this music?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-7ZW5VKgI   I actually do not remember it very clearly, but b ...
thank you Mr Woo sir and Mr tnd to shring each other .I am 102% remembered this  TV song.It is a  wonderful music,but  also make people upset.,but  it  is  very mood  to me.Very touching.I also a  nakamura masatoshi No.one fans.

thx ar woo, hongkong man, this misic stanged enough can't been found in its original soundtrack..it seems added by TVB 's dubbing department..
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-11-2007 08:33 µoªí   Hi urutoraman, there are some information on ªü³¡ÀR¦¿ on the thread below, you might like to check this out : ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ©õ¤é¹qµø¥x/¹qµøªA°È » ¨ä¥L¤é¥»°t­µ ...

Sese Shiawase!    I like this pic most:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ urutoraman ©ó 10-11-2007 19:56 µoªí Shiawase さん¡B I got the full set of this TV series,¤i¤éが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú¡C About 13 DVD,たかい¡C¤º®e¬O¨Ï¥Î·í¦~ªº¹qµø¥x©Ò¥ÎªºMaster°µDVD, ¨S¦³·s ...

Thanks urutoraman for the info.   ËÝ takaii ... ­øª¾¦³ÉN¦Ñµf ne?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 14-8-2008 22:23 µoªí Finally she was not be my girlfriend,just be a ¤£¦Pclass ªº¡@¦P¯Å¥Í¡CBecasue §Úonly¡@·t恋her ha ha If now i will xxxxxxx her la.Really stupid when i was a ¤¤学¥Í¡C

­»´ä¨k¤H, You ain't stupid - it's perfectly ok to secretly admire someone .  Keep it as a dream la - no need to say you will xxx if now.  Will U post her pic to share with us or not?

Á`²z¤j¦Ú (¬K­·®ç§õ) ~ ¶Â½¦°Û¤ù

(¬O§Ú¦b«Î¥ø¬Y­Ó¨¤¸¨Ý¯¨ìªº (actually it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to ¦ì¤ñ§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:03 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:58 µoªí Á`²z¤j¦Ú (¬K­·®ç§õ) ~ ¶Â½¦°Û¤ù (¬O§Ú¦b«Î¥ø¬Y­Ó¨¤¸¨Ý¯¨ìªº (actually it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to ¦ì¤ñ§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H)  

cool! I have it too, and had it concerted to MP3... will post it when I find that CD... can't find things....a big mess here

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:04 µoªí   cool! I have it too, and had it concerted to MP3... will post it when I find that CD... can't find things....a big mess here
But the music not CD soundtrack I give u last time..that one more tracks.
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:04 µoªí   cool! I have it too, and had it concerted to MP3... will post it when I find that CD... can't find things....a big mess here

Wow, you have it converted to MP3, would love to listen to it (as I haven't listened to ¶Â½¦ records for "n" number of years lah)

Hope you can post them here soon!   Thanks!

Here are some clips of ""¤i¤éが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú" (¬K­·®ç§õ) on youtube   

1) ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦ÚED¡@32¸Ü¡@¬L©M53¦~10¤ë11¤é-

I really like this ending song, brings back lots of good memories of watching this TV series many many yrs ago  

During 0:10-0:17 of this clip, ¤¤§ø¶®«T looked very very funny   & ¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷ looked so cute   

(Thank you r9647 for posting the above clip on the "ºô²yÂù»ñ" thread ~ I think r9647 was saying that the lady in this clip was one of the ¤k¥D¨¤ of "ºô²yÂù»ñ")

2) ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦ÚED¡@31¸Ü¡@¬L©M53¦~10¤ë11¤é-

In this clip, "Mee More 6" (¬î³¥¤Ó§@) ~ ¦nÅͯº   

3) ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú¡@OP¡@¬L©M53¦~10¤ë11¤é-

This is the Opening song!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-3-2009 20:55 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-3-2009 20:54 µoªí Here are some clips of ""¤i¤éが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú" (¬K­·®ç§õ) on youtube      1) ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦ÚED¡@32¸Ü¡@¬L©M53¦~10¤ë11¤é- I rea ...

Beautiful songs and nice clips ... thanks Shiawase

¬î³¥¤Ó§@ has very rich facial expressions, making him a good comedian ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 19-3-2009 19:53 µoªí   Beautiful songs and nice clips ... thanks Shiawase ¬î³¥¤Ó§@ has very rich facial expressions, making him a good comedian ...

You are welcome, Kendama

¬î³¥¤Ó§@ is very Åͯº , a great comedian

§Ú±o±o³o³¡¤ù¡A·í®É¦n¹³³£¦b6ÂI¼½¥X

YES! ±ß¤W6®ÉTVB¼½©ñ!°¦ENDINGºq¦n¦nÅ¥, §Ú¦nÄÁ·N¡I¤¤§ø°¦ CD³£¦³¦¬¿ý¡C

¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷©M¬K­·®ç§õªº¤k¾Ç¥Íºt­û¥ð®§®É¤@°_¥ÎÀ\,¦b¦¹¼@ªº²Ä¤T¶°¸Ì,¦¹¤k¾Ç¥Í¦]®a®x°ÝÃD,¦Óè°¥J¦Ñ®v«h±`¬°¦o ¸É²ß,¦]¦¹¤k¾Ç¥Í«K¤é¤[¥Í±¡¦Ó·R¤W¤F¦Ñ®v,¦ý·íè°¥J¦Ñ®vª¾¹D«á«K©Úµ´¤F¦o,·íµM³Ì«á¤]¬O¤¬¬Û½Ì¸Ñ¤F.¤j®ahappy ending.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 11-8-2009 01:49 µoªí ¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷©M¬K­·®ç§õªº¤k¾Ç¥Íºt­û¥ð®§®É¤@°_¥ÎÀ\,¦b¦¹¼@ªº²Ä¤T¶°¸Ì,¦¹¤k¾Ç¥Í¦]®a®x°ÝÃD,¦Óè°¥J¦Ñ®v«h±`¬°¦o ¸É²ß,¦]¦¹¤k¾Ç¥Í«K¤é¤[¥Í±¡¦Ó·R¤W¤F¦Ñ®v,¦ý·íè°¥J¦Ñ®vª¾¹D«á«K©Úµ´¤F¦o,·íµM³Ì«á¤]¬O¤¬¬Û½Ì¸Ñ¤F.¤j®ah ...

³q±`­^«T¦Ñ®v¥²µM¹J¤Wªº¨Æ±¡. 

µo·s¸ÜÃD