µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³µL¤HÚ»¹L[¬K­·®ç§õ]§r¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:42 µoªí Oh, I see..this one I already have and have heard the songs inside..not thave that one ar...

oh, sorry to disappoint you   I think there's nothing I have that you don't have in terms of Nakamura collection  

no..I don't have his poster..
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:46 µoªí no..I don't have his poster..

pls check your yahoo email, I just sent u something and hope that this one is something new to u... someone re-wrote some lyrics like you did, but in English

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:46 µoªí no..I don't have his poster..

Do you have his "calling cards"? (stored value phone cards used in Japan) 

Thanks, just listening..it seems u love this song very much..and u also love this movie? The mvoie is good and touch too.

±¡¸q¨â¤ßª¾¡AI watch it in­Û´°À¸°|¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 17:06 µoªí   Do you have his "calling cards"? (stored value phone cards used in Japan) 

no..

In fact I am a great collector of 007 , i have a lot collections..but about him..i am notso crazy for collections..mainly for song..then u know ¤j­ì­¸¤Ó¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 17:10 µoªí Thanks, just listening..it seems u love this song very much..and u also love this movie? The mvoie is good and touch too. ±¡¸q¨â¤ßª¾¡AI watch it in­Û´°À¸°|¡C

yes..... sometimes I think I'm a bigger fan of that particular song than of Nakamura   But I know ただお«eがいい is the #1 Nakamura song to many people (it's #2 or #3 on my list ), maybe becoz it comes with many relaxing youth memories and nostalgic TV images... Yes I saw ±¡¸q¨â¤ßª¾ (actually I went in not knowing the song was in it, a pleasant big surprise), I think in WanChai (¼vÃÀ or something?). The ending was very funny, haha..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 17:12 µoªí no.. In fact I am a great collector of 007 , i have a lot collections..but about him..i am notso crazy for collections..mainly for song..then u know ¤j­ì­¸¤Ó¡H

I don't know much about ¤j­ì­¸¤Ó, is he a song writer for Nakamura's songs?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:32 µoªí   That should be : ¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¥m¤B³»©w³»¤B¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A¥m©w¤B³»©w©w¥m©w.......

that's very funny   (~  it's quite hard to "¦ë" that melody based on those words )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 17:31 µoªí      that's very funny   (~  it's quite hard to "¦ë" that melody based on those words )
ohhhhhhhhhh..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 17:21 µoªí   I don't know much about ¤j­ì­¸¤Ó, is he a song writer for Nakamura's songs?

He has a fast bit song nearby the eras of §g¤§°ê..I forget the name ....something..­µÀY...its a very very good song form him and this song is from a Japanese TV drama..inside his rold's name is ¤j­ì­¸¤Ó...and its very stylish name.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 17:46 µoªí He has a fast bit song nearby the eras of §g¤§°ê..I forget the name ....something..­µÀY...its a very very good song form him and this song is from a Japanese TV drama..inside his rold's name i ...

ic ic... ¤¤§øsomething ­µÀY I think... I remember that song well becoz it's funny to hear him singing his own name repeatedly

It is ¤¤§øエレキ­µÀY

¤¤§ø¶®«T¢é¢ü¤é¥»ªZ¹DÀ]¡ãこれからがªøい¹D¡ã/¤¤§ø¶®«T

収録¦±

ただお«eがいい/·Qい¥Xのクリフサイド・ホテル/恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤/¢Û¢Ñ/ブルーベイの²Q¤k/¢¶¢¯¦~¥N/¢Ú¢÷¢þ¢í¢û¢÷¢ö¢ïをÃØりたい/¸Tじられた±¡¼ö/¢Ö¢ã¢à¢à¢×¢Ñ¢Ï¢Ü¢Ó/パズル・ナイト/¢Û¢Ñ/­·の¦íむËm/­Íたちの®È/¤ßの¦â/ほんとうに·Rができること/ホックニーのプールサイドに«Bは­°らない/¢°¢¯¢¯¦~の«i気/¤¤§øエレキ­µÀY/«C¬K¶Q±Ú/®É¥N遅れの恋¤Hたち/これからがªøい¹D/°gいながら/¢Ý¢Ü¢Ó¡@¢Û¢Ý¢à¢Ó¡@¢Ö¢Ó¢Ï¢à¢â/イリュージョン/¢Û¢Ñ/ふれあい

(actually I didn't like this song too much, I found it abit boring, haha, so we are not alike in every aspect after all )
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 17:53 ½s¿è ]

no problem..in fact I also have some different versions of this song too..

ª©¥D¤j¤H, ¡m¬K­·®ç§õ¡n­ø·|¦­¹L 1978 ¦~, ¥ò°O±o¼@ùØ­±¤w¸g¦³¤H¥´©ÇÃ~¾÷, ½Ð§ó¥¿¼ÐÃD, Thanks!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 17-3-2008 12:39 µoªí ª©¥D¤j¤H, ¡m¬K­·®ç§õ¡n­ø·|¦­¹L 1978 ¦~, ¥ò°O±o¼@ùØ­±¤w¸g¦³¤H¥´©ÇÃ~¾÷, ½Ð§ó¥¿¼ÐÃD, Thanks!!!
it that possible after 1983 ? I can't remember ?

¬K­·®ç§õ ªºÃ覬ü©M¤l

¬K­·®ç§õ ªºÃ覬ü©M¤l¡@§Ú¤¤学¥Í®É¤Q¤Àlove her and like her.Hope she can be my girlfriend,because my dream lover was also in my secondary school.And her apperance was very like her.So sweet and loverly.Off course i also like ¤¤§ø¶®«Tさん¡@I am also appreciated his somehandsome and his voice.Becasue he also can ¥Dºt©MÃ覬ü©M¤l¡CAdmired him a....... Anybody also like her ha ha.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 14-8-2008 22:00 µoªí ¬K­·®ç§õ ªºÃ覬ü©M¤l¡@§Ú¤¤学¥Í®É¤Q¤Àlove her and like her.Hope she can be my girlfriend,because my dream lover was also in my secondary school.And her apperance was very like h ...

can you also post a picture of your dream girl from secondary school for comparison   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 17-3-2008 12:39 µoªí ª©¥D¤j¤H, ¡m¬K­·®ç§õ¡n­ø·|¦­¹L 1978 ¦~, ¥ò°O±o¼@ùØ­±¤w¸g¦³¤H¥´©ÇÃ~¾÷, ½Ð§ó¥¿¼ÐÃD, Thanks!!!

It's 1978 to 1979 according to this site:

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%86%E3%81%86%E3%81%B2%E3%81%8C%E4%B8%98%E3%81%AE%E7%B7%8F%E7%90%86%E5%A4%A7%E8%87%A3

However,

ª©¥D: *ªÅ¯Ê¤¤*

and supervin who started this thread:

¤W¦¸³X°Ý: 29-12-2006 21:43

so there's no much we can do  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2008 22:17 ½s¿è ]

Finally she was not be my girlfriend,just be a ¤£¦Pclass ªº¡@¦P¯Å¥Í¡CBecasue §Úonly¡@·t恋her ha ha If now i will xxxxxxx her la.Really stupid when i was a ¤¤学¥Í¡C

µo·s¸ÜÃD