66 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

»È­±­¸«L¹Ï¤ù

»È­±­¸«L¹Ï¤ù

°Ý¹L¦n¦h¦Ñ¹L§Ú¬J, ¦P¦~¬J¦Ñ»æ,³£­ø°O±o¦³©O­Ó¶W¤H.... Ê\¤HËݲӮɫY¤HÁy, ¤@Åܤj¶ô­±´NÅܻȦâ~~

¨ä¹ê§Ú¦L¶H¨Ã­ø²`,¦ý³Ì°O±oªº¬O¹³¼Ú¬w¦¡ªºÀY²¯¤Î¥bÃä­±ªº³y«¬¡C

»È­±­¸«L«Y·í¦~¸g¨å, Ê\¶}ÀY¥u«Yµ¥¨­¶W¤H, ¦ý®M¼@°µ¨ì¤@¥b, Á¿¨ìÊ\­øª¾¨ü®g½u¼vÅT©wÂI, ³ºµM¥i¥HÅܤj¦¨¥¨¤j¶W¤H. «á´ÁÚ»A-clubÁ¿, ©O®M³¥«Y¤é¥»©ç¨ì¤@¥b¦¬µø­ø²z·Q, ¤S²´¨£UltramanËݨüÅwªï,«}¤¤³~Âà°µ¥¨¤j¶W¤HÅo!

Dear all, this is my first reply on this Old cake net. I try to type Chinese in future but it is hard fo rme at this moment, you know as an old cake it is not easy to adapt to new technology so quickly. If my memory is correct, the Silver Karman was on TVB at lease two time, I was manage to see the whole series in the 2nd time (you can guess how old I am ^_^ !). It was a good story and the sister are great. By the way, the children's parent were making a joke to them since the space engine was completed long time ago , but the children need to spend time to find out solultion from themselve (from their body parts). I like the big version of Silver Karman since it is really Silver Kaman. At the end, the children decide to go to the new star with the space ship powered by the new space engine, but it needs 30 years to travel back and fro. So the new engine (technology) is not so new. Have fun !

Andrew ¥S¦n³¥, ­Óµ²§½Å¥§A½×§¹¦³¤p¤p¦L¶H! ¥´¤¤¤å§A¥i¥H¥Î§Ö½X¿é¤Jªk¥[¼sªF«÷­µ¿é¤Jªk, §A­^¤å¦n¨âªÌÀ³¸Ó¦n§Ö¤W¤â! ¥i¥H¥´¦hd¥O¤H¦^¨ý¬J¦^¾Ð¤ñ¤j®a¤À¨É.

»È­±­¸«L

¥D¨¤Á`¦@¦³¤­¥S§Ì©n©f (³s®IÊ\) , ¦Ñ¨§¦]µo©ú"»È­±­¸«L"嘅­±¨ã¦Ó¾D·Àªù , ¤­¤H¦b°k¤`®É , ¦]¥D¨¤±¡«æ¤U±a¤W­±¨ã¦ÓÅܦ¨ "»È­±­¸«L" , Ä~¦Ó»P¨ä¤Ï¬£¿E°« , ªì®É"­¸«L" ¥u¦³¤@¯ë¤HÃþ°ª«× , ³Ì°O±o¤@¶°«Y"­¸«L"«Y¾x¥«¨«¥´©ÇÃ~ , ¦n·d嘢 ! ¬G¨Æ«á´Á¥D¨¤¤Î¨ä¥S©f§¤­¸²î¤W¤ÓªÅ, ­¸²î¥X·N¥~, ¥D¨¤¬°«O¥S©f¦w¥þ , «Y­¸²î¤ºÅܨ­ , ¤Ï¥O¨äÅܦ¨¤j嘅"»È­±­¸«L".............! ¬G¨Æ¤j¬ù«YËݤW¤U , ¦p¦³¿ùº| , ½Ð¦U¦ì«ü±Ð !

»È­±­¸«L¬G¨Æ¤jºõ

¸Ü»¡¬K¤é³Õ¤h¬ã¨s¥~¤ÓªÅ®É±oª¾¥~¬P¤H¤wº¯³z¦a²y§@¥X«I²¤, ¬°«OÅ@¦a²y¦Ó®I­º¬ã¨s¦p¦ó¹ï¥I¥~¬P¤H¡C°O¾Ð¤¤, ¤j­ô¦³¤@§â¥ú½uºj¥Î¨Ó¹ï¥I¥~¬P¤H, §Ì§Ì¦³°Æ¥i¥HÚ»¬ï¥~¬P¤H°°¸Ëªº²´Ãè, ¤G­ô´N³Q§ï³y¦¨»È­±­¸«L, ¨â©n©f´N­ø¦h°O±o¡C³Ì¦³½ìªº³¡¥÷´N­nºâ¬K¤é³Õ¤h±N¤ÓªÅ²îªºÂŹϤÀ§O¥H¯¾¨­¦¬Âæb¤­¦W¤l¤k¨­¤W¡C·í¦~­nºâ³Ì¦³¬ì¤Û·Pıªº¯S¼¼¤ù, ¥i±¤¤pªB¤Í¥«³õ¤£¤j±µ¨ü³sÄò¼@ªº¬G¨Æ¼Ò¦¡, ³Ì«á±©¦³ª±Åܨ­¥¨¤j¤Æ¶W¤H¦P¥´©ÇÃ~®I§À, ¹ê¦b¥O·í®É°N¦³7·³ªº§Ú·P¨ì¦QÅ}¤§·¥¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Andrew ©ó 5-9-2006 13:48 µoªí Dear all, this is my first reply on this Old cake net. I try to type Chinese in future but it is hard fo rme at this moment, you know as an old cake it is not easy to adapt to new technology so quickly. If my memory is correct, the Silver Karman was on TVB at lease two time, I was manage to see the whole series in the 2nd time (you can guess how old I am ^_^ !). It was a good story and the sister are great. By the way, the children's parent were making a joke to them since the space engine was completed long time ago , but the children need to spend time to find out solultion from themselve (from their body parts). I like the big version of Silver Karman since it is really Silver Kaman. At the end, the children decide to go to the new star with the space ship powered by the new space engine, but it needs 30 years to travel back and fro. So the new engine (technology) is not so new. Have fun !
ºô¥Dªº¥Øªº,¬O­n¤j®a§Ö¼Ö¦^¾Ð,©Ò¥H¬Ý¤£²M³oµ£¦~¦^¾Ð¬O¦h¥i±¤ ... Åý§Ú§â"¥¦"½½Ķ§a,¦ý§Ú¯uªº¤£§Æ±æ¤j®a¦b³o¸Ì¥Î­^¤åªº ,¥i§K«h§K§a~~ ¡i¦U¦ì, ³o¬O§Ú²Ä¤@¦¸¦b³o"¦Ñ»æºô"§@¦^ÂÐ,§Ú¤é«á·|¹Á¸Õ¥´¤¤¤å,¦ý²{¦b¹ï©ó§Ú¬O¸û§xÃøªº,¦]¦Ñ»æ¬O¤£®e©ö§â·s¬ì§Þ«Ü§Ö§Ë¤W¤â¡C ¦pªG§Ú¨S°O¿ù,"»È­±­¸«L"´¿¦bTVB¤W¼v¹L¨â¦¸,§Ú´¿·Q¦w±Æ¦Û¤v§â²Ä¤G¦¸ªº­«¼½¥þ³¡¬Ý§¹(§A¥i¦ô¨ì§Ú¦³´X¦Ñ»æ !)¡C"»È­±­¸«L"¬O¤@­Ó«Ü¦nªº¬G¨Æ,¦Ó¥B¥Lªº©n©f¤]¤£¿ù ¡C¥L­Ìªº¤÷¥À´¿¥´½ìªº»¡¹L,¤ÓªÅ²î¤w§¹¦¨¤F«Ü¤[,¦ý­n¥L­Ì¥S§Ì©n©f¦Û¤v¥h§ä¸Ñ¨M¤èªk(±q¥L­Ìªº¦Û¤v¨­)¡C§Ú¨ä¹ê¸û³ßÅw¥¨«¬ªº"»È­±­¸«L",¦]³o¤~¬O¯u¥¿ªº"»È­±­¸«L"¡C¨ì¤F³Ì«á,«Ä¤l­Ì¨M©w­n§Q¥Î³o·s¤ÞÀºÅX°Êªº¤ÓªÅ²î¨ì·s¬P²y,¦ý³o¯èµ{¨Ó¦^»Ý­n30¦~®É¶¡,©Ò¥H30¦~«á³o"·s¤ÞÀº"¤w¤£¦A¬O·s¬ì§Þ¤F~~ ½ÐºC¥Î¡j ºô¥DÃB¥~°eªº~~ http://www.geocities.jp/kindanhm/silver.html

¦Ó¨ì«á´ÁÅܤj¤§«á¡A§Ú»{¬°¦n¬Ý咗¡A¡@¥L¥X¤F¤£¦Pweapons, ¥Ñ¸y±a¤¤©â¥X¨Óªº

«Y§r¡A¨ä¤¤¤@¦¸­«ÅܸL´Î²y´Ò¥X嚟¡A ¦³¤@¶°°¦©ÇÃ~­Ó¨­«×´¡咗¥b¬[­¸¾÷¡A­ø³q©Ôµn³£«Y»È­±­¸«L°g?

Actually silver karman had a good story structure but the story was changed while karman became giant,one sister and one brother was disappeared.I prefer the early stage of this programm.its too touching especially concern of family love.

The plot sounds interesting. Not a bad idea if I can have the chance to watch this

ÃD¥~¸Ü,¤é¥»ªñ±Æ·|½©ç»È­±­¸«L,¦Ó¥D¨¤³ºµMÂର¤k©Ê...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¯S¼¼¨g ©ó 27-10-2006 15:40 µoªí ÃD¥~¸Ü,¤é¥»ªñ±Æ·|½©ç»È­±­¸«L,¦Ó¥D¨¤³ºµMÂର¤k©Ê...
Really? Interestingggggggggggggggggggggg.................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TIP ©ó 21-9-2006 15:13 µoªí ¦Ó¨ì«á´ÁÅܤj¤§«á¡A§Ú»{¬°¦n¬Ý咗¡A¡@¥L¥X¤F¤£¦Pweapons, ¥Ñ¸y±a¤¤©â¥X¨Óªº
·í®É§@¬°¤pªB¤Í¡A§Ú¤]ı±o¥¨¤j¤Æªº»È­±­¸«L¸û«e¦n¬Ý¡A¬Ò¦]¤pªB¤Í¬Ý¤£©ú¥Õ¤§«eªº§G§½¡A¤@¨ýµ¥»È­±­¸«L´X®ÉÅܨ­¡A¤]¨S¦³­@©Ê°l³sÄò¼@¡C²{¦b¦^·Q°_¨Ó¡A³£´X·Qª¾µf´M§ä¤èµ{¦¡³o¼@±¡ªº¨ÓÀs¥h¯ß¡C

¥i¥H‰Z¤j«Y¤@¯ë Japan Heroes ªº应¦³ features¡C©Ò¥H³s¦Z¨Óªº Kamen Rider J ³£Åܤj¤F¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TIP ©ó 21-9-2006 15:13 µoªí ¦Ó¨ì«á´ÁÅܤj¤§«á¡A§Ú»{¬°¦n¬Ý咗¡A¡@¥L¥X¤F¤£¦Pweapons, ¥Ñ¸y±a¤¤©â¥X¨Óªº
°O±o, »È­±­ÓÀY²¯¥ò¦³ªK°v¥i¥H¦ù¥X嚟²K¡C

°e¤W»È­±­¸«L ¤½¥J¯È

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 6-11-2006 22:01 µoªí °e¤W»È­±­¸«L ¤½¥J¯È http://i136.photob ...
thanks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 16-9-2006 01:19 µoªí ºô¥Dªº¥Øªº,¬O­n¤j®a§Ö¼Ö¦^¾Ð,©Ò¥H¬Ý¤£²M³oµ£¦~¦^¾Ð¬O¦h¥i±¤ ... Åý§Ú§â"¥¦"½½Ķ§a,¦ý§Ú¯uªº¤£§Æ±æ¤j®a¦b³o¸Ì¥Î­^¤åªº ,¥i§K«h§K§a~~ ¡i¦U¦ì, ³o¬O§Ú²Ä¤@¦¸¦b³o"¦Ñ»æºô"§@¦^ ...
°í !!

66 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD