31 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¤H®vªí

§Ú³£¹ï³o®M¼@¶°¦³¨Ç¦L¶H, ¨º®É³ÌÄÁ·N´N«Y¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷......°÷è°¥J¹À

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yiyi2hk ©ó 15-10-2007 10:51 µoªí §Ú³£¹ï³o®M¼@¶°¦³¨Ç¦L¶H, ¨º®É³ÌÄÁ·N´N«Y¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷......°÷è°¥J¹À

§Ú³£¦nÄÁ·N³o®M¼@ªº¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷,¦ncute   (¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷ ¹¢ºt ¤¤´Ë¬Lªv ªá¦W: Ĭ½¼ , 24¤~ , ¼Æ¾Ç¬ì¦Ñ®v , ©Ê®æ: ·Ð´o)

I remember one episode was about him & ªL¬üªG(§YÃ覬ü©M¤l), o­Ó¶°¦n¦nÚ»

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

If anyone wants to re-watch ¬°¤H®vªí , there are many episodes available on youtube, you can find them on this link :

http://www.youtube.com/user/zuuan01

(but they are in Japanese )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-2-2009 18:16 ½s¿è ]

µR§Q°Ú¡I§Ú±q¨S¦³·Q¹L¥i¥H¦A¬Ý¨ì¬°¤H®vªí~~

So long.

See you again.

Goodbye.

¤Ó·P°Ê¤F¡I

Thanks a lot.

«C¬Kド¯u¤¤ ~ ¶Â½¦°Û¤ù

(¬O§Ú¦b«Î¥ø¬Y­Ó¨¤¸¨Ý¯¨ìªº, actually it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to ¦ì¤ñ§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:54 µoªí «C¬Kド¯u¤¤ ~ ¶Â½¦°Û¤ù (¬O§Ú¦b«Î¥ø¬Y­Ó¨¤¸¨Ý¯¨ìªº, actually it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to ¦ì¤ñ§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H)      

wow, very rare, I've never seen this one! Thanks! That "§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H", is s/he a fan of Nakamura?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:06 µoªí   wow, very rare, I've never seen this one! Thanks! That "§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H", is s/he a fan of Nakamura?
This one really rare..its my first time to see it.
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:06 µoªí   wow, very rare, I've never seen this one! Thanks! That "§Ú¦~ªøªº«Î¥ø¤H", is s/he a fan of Nakamura?

­ø«Y§r, Ê\­ø«Y a fan of Nakamura, ¤£¹LÊ\ used to love listening to lot of Japanese songs many years ago, a ¤é¥»°g , I knew a lot of those old Japanese songs/artists since I was very little ´N«Y³o­Ó­ì¦] ah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2009 17:38 µoªí   ­ø«Y§r, Ê\­ø«Y a fan of Nakamura, ¤£¹LÊ\ used to love listening to lot of Japanese songs many years ago, a ¤é¥»°g , I knew a lot of those old Japanese songs/artists since I was very l ...
if u like it u must like that the original CD soundtrack of it ..I have been borrowed to ar_woo..the music all amazing..bith fast and slow...great!!
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 2-3-2009 17:41 µoªí if u like it u must like that the original CD soundtrack of it ..I have been borrowed to ar_woo..the music all amazing..bith fast and slow...great!!

Hi tnd1964, I think I know which ones you're talking about, ar_woo has previously posted two of those songs on this forum (please see below link), hope we can listen to more of those original CD soundtrack soon! ( I really like those two songs that were posted before, thanks again!)

¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » 70¦~¥N-¯S¼¼¤Hª« » 1976 ¬K­·®ç§õ » ¤i¤éが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú-°t¼Ö

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=8136&pid=155976&page=1&extra=page%3D1

­ø°O±o¦³ÉN¶K¹L¡A¥þ13¸Ü¡I
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3A83AA91301E6716&search_query=%E9%9D%92%E6%98%A5%E3%83%89%E7%9C%9F%E4%B8%AD

31 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD