µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

»Èªe鉄¹D999ªº¸ê®Æ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 23-4-2009 01:13 µoªí »Èªe鉄¹D999ªº¸ê®Æ¡@9/15 ¦pªG¤j®a·QÅ¥¤@聴¦¹¦±¡A½Ð¸òµÛ¤U­±±øLink«K¯àªY½à¡D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLt2Qggjfo   ºqµü¦p¤U¡G §@¦±¡GBrian Whitcomb & Mary MacGregor ...

Hi ªêºa, thank you for sharing so much info about »Èªe鉄¹D999

Hey, the song "Sayonara" by Mary MacGregor is so beautiful!   

Would you happen to know where I can get an instrumental (music-only) version of this song?  Thank you ¥ý!

By the way, I believe the song "ANGEL QUEEN" was sung by Dara Sedaka (not Mary MacGregor), here is the clip :

Lyrics:

Floating down from the sky, lovely angel queen, it's youfficeffice" />

Shakin from her long sleep, lovely angel queen, it's you

Touching others like a child, loving others for awhile

Come and take my hand, my heart

In time we will be together

When we will say goodbye, they'll be no tears from me

Time passes by so fast

I love you, I remember you, forever.

One thousand years she rules the earth, lovely angel queen, it's you.

Riding flashes cold as ice, changing everything she sees.

Touching others like a child, loving others for awhile

Come and take my hand, my heart

In time we will be together

Time passes by so fast

Time passes by so fast

(I can't find you anywhere

Where do you come from, where are you going?

I can't find you anywhere

Where do you come from, where are you going?)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-4-2009 18:41 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 23-4-2009 22:17 µoªí Sayonara (ÆûÇoÇQÇp) ¨ä¹ê³£¦³­º¤é¤åª©, ¥Ñ ÆñÆðÇqÆõÇfÆù ¥D°Û   ¦³¸ÕÅ¥   http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COCX-35154  

Thank you Anison for your reply!

Hey, but ~~~~~~~~§Úݯ¨ì°Õ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (I mean I found the K version of Sayonara   (so happy! ) ... and also the Japanese version of Sayonara......it's from that great tenshi website ah )

Here is the link: http://tenshi.ru/anime-ost/Galaxy_Express_999/CD-BOX.Eternal_Edition_Series/CD8.Songs_and_Others.Part2/

(¶}¤ß¨ì short ¥ª! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 24-4-2009 02:05 µoªí   ¦hÁÂShiawase¤½¥D¤j¾r¥úÁ{¡A¤p§Ì¯u¨t»P¦³ºa²j! §Ú¥­¤é¥u¥i©]±ß¤Q®É«á¤Wºô¡A¿ð¥ªÂЩ«­ø¦n·N«ä¡I ©p¦n¦ü¤w¸g§ä¨ì­Ó instrumental version¡A®¥³ß¡I®¥³ß¡I©O­ººq¯u¨t¶VÅ¥¶V¦³¨ý¹D¡A¥[¤W°t¦X¼@±¡¡A¨t¤@¬y¤§¿ï ...

Hi ªêºa¥S,  thank you for your reply!   

¼M, §AºÙ©I§Ú°µ"shiawase¤½¥D"  , ¤£´±·í, ¤£´±·í, §Ú¯u¬O¨üÃd­YÅå(³ß)   , ¼H¼H ! ~ ¨ä¹ê§A¥s§Ú"shiawase" or "¨Ç¨Ç"´N±o¬[°Õ!
Actually I have never really watched »ÈªeÅK¹D999 before (may be only watched a couple of episodes when i was little), ¤£¹L³Ìªñ¹ïÊ\d ºq¦n·P¿³½ì!   
That website that I posted earlier has many many good songs in it, if you are looking for any anime songs (not just from »ÈªeÅK¹D999), u can check out that link to see if you can find it, ¥]§A¦³Åå³ß!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªêºa ©ó 26-4-2009 04:53 µoªí   Hi »­»­¤½¥D¡I Á¿¯º啫¡I ËݧڥH«á´N¦n¦ü¨ä¥L»æ¤ÍËݺ٩I§A°µ"¨Ç¨Ç"°Õ¡I     ¦hÁ©po¬J¦n¤¶²Ð¡A­ÓWEBSITE¯u¨t¦n¥¿¡I  999¤J­±¯u¨t¦³¦n¦h¦nºq¡I¦õ¦õ¤ì¥\°Ûo¬J¹qµøª©O ...

»­»­¤½¥D? (¦nÅͯº  )

You are welcome about the website! Glad u find it useful

µo·s¸ÜÃD