¥´¦L

¶®¹F§Q~~§AÃÑ­øÃÑ?!

Joust [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:19 ½s¿è ]

Kung-Fu Master [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:18 ½s¿è ]

Moon Patrol [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:17 ½s¿è ]

­¹°­¾÷Pac-Man [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:16 ½s¿è ]

Pole Position [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:16 ½s¿è ]

¤ÓªÅ«I²¤ªÌSpace Invaders [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-3-2007 04:15 ½s¿è ]

Thanks ºñÄ_210 for posting the pictures of the Atari games ah!

I remember I had played ¤ò¤òÂÎCentipede, Frogger (a fun game ah!), ­¹°­¾÷Pac-Man, Miss Pac Man,...etc... there's one which you need to "brush the teeth" (not sure the proper name of the game) was fun too!!

Has anyone played Atari's "ET" game? I've almost forgotten about it until I found it on You Tube...I couldn't remember if I liked it or not when I was small, but now after watching this YouTube clip, I think this game is really really boring!!!

¹qµø¼s§i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TIP ©ó 15-11-2006 07:48 µoªí °O±o­nHK$999....

·í®É¦b·s«Øªº°Ó³õ ¦y¨F¼L¤¤¤ß ½æ¡Aªº½T¬O999¤¸¡A°e¤@²°±a¡C

Thanks kyyung ¥S

The pictures posted by ºñÄ_210 were acrade versions. Expect the Donkey Kong one, but I still don't recall Atari ever made that for the 2600.

My father got me the machine for $1050 and it comes with Space Invaders. I have most of the games from Atari and later on they start importing those better games made by Activtion.

Basically there's three different price levels on those games. $160, $200 and $240.

I remember going to their showroom at ¦y¨F¼L¤¤¤ß. I think there was two machines available for testing.

Superman was the title I bought there, right after I saw the movie (Superman 1 or 2.....that I can't recall) over at ®ü¹B

The showroom didn't lasted for long, since that was the time period when the Apple II came out.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 24-7-2007 01:19 µoªí The pictures posted by ºñÄ_210 were acrade versions. Expect the Donkey Kong one, but I still don't recall Atari ever made that for the 2600.   My father got me the machine for $1 ...

³¡¥÷«Y§a?

Wiki §äªº.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-7-2007 01:56 µoªí ³¡¥÷«Y§a? Wiki §äªº.

Sorry....none of them....they're all snaps from real arcade versions. Everything during the Atari days are 'square', so they're easy to spot.
The first one you posted looks close....but there's no Donkey Kong on the 2600.

Don't trust the stuffs on Wiki. they're all submit by people like you and me.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 24-7-2007 05:03 µoªí Sorry....none of them....they're all snaps from real arcade versions. Everything during the Atari days are 'square', so they're easy to spot.The first one you posted looks close....but there's no ...

§Ú²Ó­Ó®É³Ì·Q¥´¥\¤Ò,

µó¾÷§Ú³£¦³ª±¹L

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 24-7-2007 15:25 µoªí §Ú²Ó­Ó®É³Ì·Q¥´¥\¤Ò, µó¾÷§Ú³£¦³ª±¹L

You know you can play them on your PC now?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 24-7-2007 15:31 µoªí You know you can play them on your PC now?

how?!?!?!

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 24-7-2007 05:03 µoªí Sorry....none of them....they're all snaps from real arcade versions. Everything during the Atari days are 'square', so they're easy to spot.The first one you posted looks close....but there's no ...

­n«ü©w«Y®a¥Îª©ªº¬Û¤ù?

¸Õ¹L°Õ, ¦ý揾­ø¨ì©O ,

§A¦³ªº¸Ü, ´N½Ð©ñ¤W¨Ó§a.

¼È®É°ß¦³±N§Ú¬ÃÂ꺫O¥ÎÃÒSCAN ¤W¨Ó, ³»¦í¾×§a.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-7-2007 20:15 µoªí   ­n«ü©w«Y®a¥Îª©ªº¬Û¤ù? ¸Õ¹L°Õ, ¦ý揾­ø¨ì©O , §A¦³ªº¸Ü, ´N½Ð©ñ¤W¨Ó§a.   ¼È®É°ß¦³±N§Ú¬ÃÂ꺫O¥ÎÃÒSCAN ¤W¨Ó, ³»¦í¾×§a.      

Wah, you still have the warranty certificate with you! It's really a ¬ÃÂà ah     

Do you still have the atari machine and games with you?  Do you still play them?

Space invader

Frogger

Missile Command

µo·s¸ÜÃD