29 12
發新話題
打印

虎霸王萬歲

虎霸王萬歲

Recently I was in Japan and found the full set, which talked about almost 110000yen in total. Furthermore, I found there is a second series of it, which was made in early 80s. Well, any brother know if there were Taiwan copies with Chinese subtitles?? I really miss it. Can't find the comic book series. It's different from the cartoon version. Tiger died at the end, not on the wrestling field, but was knocked down by a car while he's on the way to the orphan house...and he threw away his tiger mask before his breath cut off. He simply did not want anybody to know that he's the Tiger.

80年代版係卡通片, 香港應該冇做過. 1968 虎霸王有係香港做過???

Yes. 小弟集集追。

係真人定都係卡通呀? 好似係卡通.

It's cartoon, my friend.

虎霸王是卡通片,本主角是受到一個神秘組織用殘浩方法訓練捽角手,後來離開了組織及逃避組織,於是帶上虎頭面具作賽。(希望無記錯,如有錯,請更正)

BINGO!

虎霸王內黻迅鶠A同真人極相似。

虎霸王80年初有新麊岩說A但就好似冇人知。

我細個有張貼紙係80虎霸王! 電視未做過, 但我師兄話係虎霸王!

Do have this title song

Very good title song, first broadcast in Redifussion, the ending song comes with Chinese translate, I remember the last sentence was "原祝各位幸福康齡" Do somebody have this song and willing to share?

引用:
原帖由 kk51 於 4-10-2006 00:53 發表 Very good title song, first broadcast in Redifussion, the ending song comes with Chinese translate, I remember the last sentence was "原祝各位幸福康齡" Do somebody have this song and will ...
咁耐都未有 fans 回应,想必冇人有 E 個 version 啦

最近睇過2008主題曲演唱會 DVD ,有演唱此主題曲,聲線不減當年,聽出耳油.

引用:
原帖由 moneyismymoney 於 6-12-2008 23:37 發表 最近睇過2008主題曲演唱會 DVD ,有演唱此主題曲,聲線不減當年,聽出耳油.

我沒有看過﹐後來聽歌也是先聽80年代二世﹐後來才聽回初代。

80年代的Tigermask二世是續篇﹐初代的虎霸王伊達直人已經離世﹐由表面為新聞記者的亞久達也繼承伊達與邪惡摔角組織對抗。

兩代的主題曲都是菊池俊輔(蒙面超人作曲)作曲﹐但是第一代那首充滿西部氣息的歌曲知名度比由水木一郎唱的二代高很多﹐所以NHK的動畫主題曲大全集都只會唱那初代歌“Yuke! Yuke! Tiger! Tiger Masuku﹗”

Tigermask一代

Tigermask二世:
我的老動漫音樂,電影blog:
http://moronenemy.blogspot.com

引用:
原帖由 Tyler2 於 17-12-2008 11:03 發表 我沒有看過﹐後來聽歌也是先聽80年代二世﹐後來才聽回初代。80年代的Tigermask二世是續篇﹐初代的虎霸王伊達直人已經離世﹐由表面為新聞記者的亞久達也繼承伊達與邪惡摔角組織對抗。兩代的主題曲都是菊池俊輔( ...

我都係鍾意 masktiger 一代首歌...,勁o的!!

感謝 bro mythz 為我整這個印章
thank you so much!!

引用:
原帖由 Tyler2 於 17-12-2008 11:03 發表 我沒有看過﹐後來聽歌也是先聽80年代二世﹐後來才聽回初代。80年代的Tigermask二世是續篇﹐初代的虎霸王伊達直人已經離世﹐由表面為新聞記者的亞久達也繼承伊達與邪惡摔角組織對抗。兩代的主題曲都是菊池俊輔( ...

多謝Tyler的笫二代虎霸王主題曲,氣勢不錯,可能珠玉在前,我比較喜歡第一代.

引用:
原帖由 moneyismymoney 於 18-12-2008 00:43 發表 多謝Tyler的笫二代虎霸王主題曲,氣勢不錯,可能珠玉在前,我比較喜歡第一代.

第一代"虎霸王"主題曲

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taC9ciucOi4

money 抄錄如下 :

虎霸王     終曲

世上多少人,都具有同情心,

但在我心中,衹有熱淚漣漣,

我是一個沒有家的孤兒,失去雙親.

世上多少人,都具有同情心,

但在我心中,衹有熱淚漣漣,

我是一個失去溫暖的人,孤苦伶仃,

啊 . . . . . .

雖然我外表像冷酷殘忍,

可是我心裹常常滿懷熱情,

我總希望每個人都能得到幸福康寧,

我總希望每個人都能得到幸福康寧。

Thanks the translate, do where I could found this song in web ?

虎覇王x龍珠!!

紫荊俠既Friend? 虎覇王是也!!

29 12
發新話題