µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

«eµ{ÀA¸ ¬ö©À¹q¼v (¤Q¦~¥Ø¤§¦A·|¡A¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø¤§¿ï¾Ü¡A¤T¤Q¦~¥Ø¤§¹B©R)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 22-6-2009 22:41 µoªí   ¤S«Y¥Î±K½X±¾   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYb3evIXqM   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiKBIZp5XA

Thanks bro r9647 for encoding and sis Celia for decoding ...  now I can read the codes 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-6-2009 22:34 µoªí ???cannot see anything...

Cannot see you ´N¯u ... when will I see you again?   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ r9647 ©ó 29-6-2009 09:48 µoªí     v=caOO4TNUzKo

Many thanks bro r9647 .... am looking forward to  ¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 29-6-2009 16:49 µoªí   ¥u±o 1/13...¤§«áªº¨S¦³¤F !!!!!

Thanks a million bro r9647 .... watched 1 to 13 in full ...

Very touching ... not so much the story itself but the mere fact that all the key characters reunioned after 10 years ...

They already gained weight and behaved differently from 1977 ... I guess this is what maturity is about .... life is full of pains and gains!!!

bro °ª¥ß ... you may wish to try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2hWnHmaZWI&feature=channel

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 30-6-2009 09:12 µoªí   °Ú ! kendama ¥S.....¸U¤À·P¿E !!!!

Bro °ª¥ß ... §Ú¦a­n·PÁ bro r9647 ¸g±`áó D ¦n®Æ­Ú§Ú¦a¦Ü¯u ...

¸Ü®É¸Ü ... utube D ¤ù¦¨¤é­Ú¤H¶Ð¨« ... Ú»´N­n§Ö¤â ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ r9647 ©ó 5-7-2009 11:00 µoªí full   v=gS5i5X5w51c

Bro r9647 ... my salute to you again for posting the links for  ¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø and ¤T¤Q¦~¥Ø

Couldn't access utube in the past week ...

Was already exhausted this evening but just couldn't wait to watch  ¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø 

Though I can't understand the Jap lines but the story is very attactive and touching ...    I was in particularly touched by the reunion of the key characters ...

I have the feeling that the temperament of Kaasuke in ¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø is more like that of NM in real life than that of the Kaasuke in Oretachinotabi!!!

Another interesting observation is that Yoko's face and temperament in ¤G¤Q¦~¥Ø are 90% like one of my colleagues when she was much younger ... I will show her Yoko's picture and see what she will say ...

Can't wait to watch  ¤T¤Q¦~¥Ø tomorrow night ...   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ r9647 ©ó 5-7-2009 11:02 µoªí v=MT-pqzIKwwU  

µL¨¥·P¿E bro r9647

¤T¤Q¦~¥Ø­Ú§Ú¦n¦h¤Ï«ä ...  

¯u­n¦hÁ»s§@¤H­û (¯S§O«Y¼@¥»ÅI¥Ð±Ó¤Ò) ¬J¸Û·N¤§§@ ...

¤Q¡B¤G¤Q¡B¤T¤Q¦~¥Ø ... ¨S¦³´Á«Ý¤¤ªº¼ö¦å¡B¿E±¡¡B®öº© ... ¤]¨S¦³¥h¨è·N¼Ðº]¤Í±¡ ...

¬Û¤Ï ... ­±®e¡BÅéºAÀH·³¤ë§ïÅÜ¡F±¡·PÂà²Hªº±B«ÃÃö«Y¡B¤l¤kªº±Ð¾i¡B¨Æ·~ªº°_¶^¡B¿Ë¤HªB¤Íªº¥ÍÂ÷¦º§Oµ¥©Ò±a¨Óªºúpº¡¨¬»PµL©`·P ... ¦ü¬O¿E±¡·³¤ë¹L«áªº¥²µMµ²ªG ...

³o´N¬O¯u¹êÉN²K¥[ªº¥Í©R ... ¤]¬O¥Í©R³Ì(²Y)¬ü¤§³B ... ¦]¬° ... ¤H¦b¥¢¥h«á·|¾ÇÀ´¬Ã±¤ ... «B«áÁ`·|¦³¶§¥ú ...

¯E¤¶¡B¶©¤Ò©M¦ù¤»¤T¤Hªº¤Í±¡ ... ¥s¤H¨è°©»Ê¤ß ...

«eµ{ÀA¸¨t¦C¦ñ¨¬¦Û¤vªº¦¨ªø¤T¤Q¦~ ... ·Pı«D±`©¯ºÖ!!!   ¦n§Æ±æ¥|¤Q¦~¥Ø¡B¤­¤Q¦~¥Ø¡B¤»¤Q¦~¥Ø ³°Äò¦³¾¤ ... ¦pªG¯à°÷·í­±¦VÅI¥Ð±Ó¤Ò¤Î¤@²³ºt­û¹DÁ ... ´N½T«YµL¾Ñ°Õ ... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-7-2009 01:35 µoªí Agree!! Also hope that can have 40,50...

Bro tnd1964 .. am wondering if you would be there at the book exhibition on 25 Jul?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dog-king ©ó 15-7-2010 22:33 µoªí §Ú«Ü·Q¬Ý10¦~,20©M30ªºsp,½Ð°ÝÁÙ¦³¬Æ»ò¤èªk,¤§«eªºlinks³£­øworkÅoµL¨¥·P¿E

The videos have all been removed from Utube ...

µo·s¸ÜÃD