61 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l ("±Æ²y¤k±N")

¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l ("±Æ²y¤k±N")

¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l ("±Æ²y¤k±N") http://dir.yahoo.co.jp/Talent/1/W03-0041.html

Let's do a visual test: are these the same person?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 00:32 ½s¿è ]

I agree that this one is VERY pretty, prettier than the 47 yr-old, AND prettier than the icon Shiawase used. Actually if u put all 3 pix together I absolutely cannot tell they are all the same person.

ar_woO....¯u§Ö¤â

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 00:25 µoªí Let's do a visual test: are these the same person?    

of course, they are the same person la

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 6-9-2007 00:35 µoªí ar_woO....¯u§Ö¤â

becoz I see pretty girls

886 everyone!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 00:49 µoªí 886 everyone!  

hope shiawase see fumoon's message in hokyau's side before going to sleep

©ú¦­¦A·| ~ goOd night

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 6-9-2007 01:00 µoªí ©ú¦­¦A·| ~ goOd night

good night!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 6-9-2007 09:26 µoªí   ³£­ø«Y¤X....§Ú³£Ä±±oShiawase¬J·sÀY¹³´Xè°§r,¦n«C¬K­ø¦üC9Ø{...   Ú»Ú»¤U±i¶Â¥Õ¬Û¦³D¦üÁ§®a¿P«C¬Kª©(Ê\«á¥Í®É³£«Yè°¤k),¦P®I¥ò¦³D¦ü¯Î­Å¥Étim          

Yeah, ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l does look like ¯Î­Å¥É nei!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 6-9-2007 00:53 µoªí    ³£«YªG¥y: ¨k¤k¦³§O Ú»¬J­ø¤@¼Ë......¾H¤p¦ã·|¦n¶}¤ß ...shiawase & inabottle & ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l³£ ........   

inabottle, what you said was so true!! "¾H¤p¦ã·|¦n¶}¤ß ...shiawase & inabottle & ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l³£" ....   

(Hope ¤p¦ã will not see this thread if she happens to be browsing this forum! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 6-9-2007 00:10 µoªí    ...shiawase¦pªGµoìÐ/¤£¶}¤ß ¬J®É­Ô, ³Ì¦n¦³±i'­Ë¥ß'¬JÀY¹³stand by, ¨ì®É¤@show¥X¾¤, ´Nª¾shiawase¬J¤ß±¡  

OK, I will use the picture below whenever I am ­ø¶}¤ß or µoìÐ!

Another close-up look:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 12:49 ½s¿è ]

If anyone wants to ­«·Å"±Æ²y¤k±N", you can click on the link below for the episodes (but they are dubbed in Mandarin, not Cantonese)

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=266234&mode=0#4427720

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 12:42 µoªí   OK, I will use the picture below whenever I am ­ø¶}¤ß or µoìÐ! Another close-up look:

sorry sorry.... I started all this.... I agree that  ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l is very beautiful, though we may have our differences on very few pictures which may not be shown at a large enough size to be clear... dunno what else to say... maybe we should invite ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l to meet me so I can admire her and apologize in person

¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l was interviewed by a TV show in China (in Shanghai, i think) recently, there's a website on that (it might have been posted on this forum on another thread before):

Here it is:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/video/2006-04/20/content_4451858.htm

(I'm not sure if you can view the video of the interview, I can't anymore (used to be able to watch it))

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 21:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 12:42 µoªí   OK, I will use the picture below whenever I am ­ø¶}¤ß or µoìÐ! http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Shiawase_2007/MoeroAttack_Cartoon1.jpg Another close-up look:

that's quite a beautiful girl too! Is it the real Shiawase? Wow!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 12:50 µoªí   sorry sorry.... I started all this.... I agree that  ¯î¤ì¥Ñ¬ü¤l is very beautiful, though we may have our differences on very few pictures which may not be shown at a large e ...

ha ha, I mean when I am not happy in general, I will use that head stand picture  

don't worry, I am not "not happy" because of what you said

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 12:58 µoªí   ha ha, I mean when I am not happy in general, I will use that head stand picture   don't worry, I am not "not happy" because of what you said

do u practice Yoga?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 13:02 µoªí   do u practice Yoga?

did you want to ask if I know how to head stand   (i don't know how to head stand la)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 13:11 ½s¿è ]

61 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD