µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

oldcake 2009¦~1¤ë10¤é ¶º»EK¹Î³ø§i/·P·Q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Tyler2 ©ó 11-1-2009 02:14 µoªí ½Ð¤j®a°w¹ï¬O¦¸¬¡°ÊºZ©Ò±ý¨¥!

Great gathering, thanks again to bros Tyler & Ultraman bro  

First thing I was surprised bro Tyler looks so young and "see mun", very different from the image I had formed from his "picture" §Úªº¬Û¤ù and the deep voice from his songs.

The K place is great and I've never seen so many Nakamura songs available before. ANd it was my great honour to sing my favorite song together with bro Tyler, I really enjoyed it! 

Sorry I don't have my Chinese writing pad now. I'll post more when I go back to my other computer with the writing pad. Thanks everyone for this great party again

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-1-2009 02:58 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 12-1-2009 09:56 µoªí niconicoªº¸ÜÀ³¸Ó«Yuser½°Û¨º¨Çª©¥»¡S¦³¨S¦³Å¥ウルトラのお¥Sさん°Û ¹pªB¤T¥@no theme?¨º¦ì¤¯¥S°Û¥\¶W«l¡T¨ä¹ê§ÚNHK°Êµe¥DÃD¦±¤j¥þ¶°²Ä¤@¦¸Å¥´N¤w¸g¬Oc ...

thanks bro singingsoul for all the recording & uploading work

please, no need to post those horrible singing by me (i.e. the Nakamura songs) . They do not fit the theme of robot songs anyway . But for the 2 songs we sang together (ふれあい & 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤), it would be nice to hear them on the web if you don't mind posting them. Thanks again

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-1-2009 12:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 12-1-2009 14:29 µoªí §¹¥þ­øª¾¦³ª©»E!!!

pls join us next time bro LouisLee The announcement was here: http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=11477&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ singingsoul ©ó 2-2-2009 21:07 µoªí ¶W¤O¹qºÏ«LOP

¦¹ºq¼ö¦åµL¤ñ, §Y®É±N·í±ß®ðª^±À¦V°ª峯 ¤p§Ì­øÃÑ°ÛanisonÉAº¢, ³£¸ò¦í°Û®I¤@¥÷.

µo·s¸ÜÃD