µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ìÜ­±¶W¤HDecade

It's disappointed to see that nearly all the origianal characters acted in human stage of previous karmen riders have been changed.   Why the orignal ¯u¥q, ¬î¤s³s and so have changed to new actors.

I watched Episode 6.  All the KRs with different time zones are now acting together in Decade's World.  It is a funny scene.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ George ©ó 9-3-2009 17:12 ½s¿è ]

Bro Pizza,

Is it really that Decade will only broadcast for 30 episodes?

It is interesting that KR ªÅ§Ú works together with Decade to heal the world.

I think each main previous KR will transform into a weapon for Decade to combat against the enemies.   Just like Transformer.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 10-3-2009 15:31 µoªí I think so. Decade transforms Kiva into a bat and transforms Ryuki into a Dragon. I thinks KR Blade will transform into a sword in the coming episode. 

Bro Kal-El

How about ÂQ°­?  Will Decade transform ÂQ°­ into a Ghost ?  If so, then KR Decade will become a Terrible Jap Super HEro.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 17-3-2009 01:26 µoªí Ú»Ê\ªº¸Ë§ê, ¦³D¦ü¹q¤ý¤¤ªº¤@­Ó°®ÀãìÐ ¤H

Bro Kal_El,

The guy really likes the one who acted in Den-O.

Maybe another abnormal guy with nude body inside his coat.

Dear Bros,

I have watched episode 8 recently.  It seems that the trend of the Decade would be 2 episodes for one KR, if so, the all 9 KRs in different time zones would be all presented within the 20 episodes and what will happen for the last 10 episodes (since the Decade series have only designed to broadcast for 30 episodes)?

I guess that the gang fight between KR will occur in the last 10 episodes owing to Decade caused damages to the KRs at the time zones of 9 worlds.  If so, it seems that the last episodes would be most wonderful.

From the preview of Episode 9, KR Blade will transform into a Great Sword for Decade to use to knock down the rival in Blade's world.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 27-6-2009 21:23 µoªí ·d¿ù¥ª... ©O¬q¥ý«Y...

Bro Pizza,

I watched a film from Todau in respect of this movie and Ä𩣧» might be one of the actor but he's really old to act for Rider I again. 

The producer might follow the event to adopt new actor to act for the human being of riders in lieu to employ those old men to act for the human being.  

I really hope the movie, ALL Riders vs Great Shocker DVD would be issued a s a p.  Its really great to see Double Riders's Kicks, V3 kicks, Stronger Flash Attack, Black, RX appearance and so on.  Great   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 30-8-2009 22:13 µoªí ­ì¨Ó¡u³Ì²×¦^¡v³£¥¼«Yµ²§½, ¯u¥¿µ²§½­nµ¥ 12 ¤ë¥t¤@®M¼@³õª©, ¯u«Y­ÚªF¬Mª±¦º!!!!!

Bro Louis,

II share your view that it is non-sense to postpone the ending to the movie version which would be issued at the end of this year

µo·s¸ÜÃD