µe­±¨ú¦Û87.12.15©]10:00 ¡ã11:00¡u¤j¦a¡vÀW¹D¡u»OÆW¶Ç©_¡v¸`¥Ø

¾F©~¤£Ä@¦h½Í¾Fªñ¤§°­«Î
¾F©~¤¤¦³¤@¦ì¤é¥»¤H,¤@´£¨ì°­«Î¤]¬O©È©È!
Àã®ð¤Ó­«³s¤ôÃä]©¹¼p©Ð¦ù®i

P.S: This meesage is copy from below:

»s§@: ³¢ªø¦¨ ¦Ñ®v

«ö¦¹³B¦^³¢¦Ñ®vºô­¶¶°

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 13-12-2008 01:05 µoªí »O¥_¤Ñ¥À¿à­í°­«Î ±z¬O¥»Homepage¦Û87.12.21²Ä ­Ó¨Ï¥ÎªÌµe­±¨ú¦Û87.12.15©]10:00 ¡ã11:00¡u¤j¦a¡vÀW¹D¡u»OÆW¶Ç©_¡v¸`¥Ø ¾F©~¤£Ä@¦h½Í¾Fªñ¤§°­«Î ¾F©~¤¤¦³ ...

oµê~o¥Ì«YÉAo³¥©Ç¨Æ¥ý±oo¬[???!!¤So§^Á¿o¬J??!!

(©Ç¨Æ´N«Y 'ÂI¸Ñ°­«ÎÉN©Ç¨Æµo¥Í' ! )

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¦VÃä«×Âà¶K¬[???

¤@µø¦P¤¯³â...

­ø¦n¤S¦Palvin¥J¤@¼Ë§ÛØ{...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 13-12-2008 15:37 µoªí ¦VÃä«×Âà¶K¬[??? ¤@µø¦P¤¯³â... ­ø¦n¤S¦Palvin¥J¤@¼Ë§ÛØ{...

copy cat?!!

thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 13-12-2008 15:37 µoªí ¦VÃä«×Âà¶K¬[??? ¤@µø¦P¤¯³â... ­ø¦n¤S¦Palvin¥J¤@¼Ë§ÛØ{...

There is link show below...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 13-12-2008 10:03 µoªí oµê~o¥Ì«YÉAo³¥©Ç¨Æ¥ý±oo¬[???!!¤So§^Á¿o¬J??!! (©Ç¨Æ´N«Y 'ÂI¸Ñ°­«ÎÉN©Ç¨Æµo¥Í' ! )

That show only tell you there is such house which may make you feel horror...

Not TV show can really replay the whole strange case anyway..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-12-2008 11:28 µoªí   That show only tell you there is such house which may make you feel horror... Not TV show can really replay the whole strange case anyway..

so...i feel the show not good lor~( coz,...just talk  )

thank you so much!!

brother: 1 question, are you expecting to see the real ghost in any TV show ? just wondering...?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-12-2008 23:36 µoªí brother: 1 question, are you expecting to see the real ghost in any TV show ? just wondering...?

·íµM!¦pªG«Yo¥Ì§ó«Y¦noªºo©Ô..( i mean see real ghost )°_½X¦³¥Õ¼v¤§Ãþ³o¬q¤ù¤~¦³»ù­È!

¦pªG¥u¬OÇǤHÂNtalk...³o¼Ë§Ú¦P§A³£ÃѱoÁ¿o©Ô!

thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 15-12-2008 19:01 µoªí ·íµM!¦pªG«Yo¥Ì§ó«Y¦noªºo©Ô..( i mean see real ghost )°_½X¦³¥Õ¼v¤§Ãþ³o¬q¤ù¤~¦³»ù­È! ¦pªG¥u¬OÇǤHÂNtalk...³o¼Ë§Ú¦P§A³£ÃѱoÁ¿o©Ô!

If there is a ghost in every show, then you will also say how can they have the ghost in the show so easy...either way you will say something about it...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 16-12-2008 08:49 µoªí   If there is a ghost in every show, then you will also say how can they have the ghost in the show so easy...either way you will say something about it...

o¥Ì§Úµª§A¤@©wo§^·|¼v±o¨ìo¥Ì¦h¯u¹ê°­¤ù lor~not so easy ¬B¥S!

thank you so much!!

¦nÅå ¦n®£©Æ

µo·s¸ÜÃD