發新話題
打印

小忌廉 (太田貴子) 最新CD

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 13-3-2009 15:48 發表   已經搭o左兩個朋友過日本買, 都買唔到翻o黎

Oh Anison~son, 唔好喊, 唔好喊, hey, I have checked on the internet, you can order this CD on www.yesasia.com ah, costs US$23.75 (is that a lot more expensive than if your friend had got it for you in Japan?

[ 本帖最後由 Shiawase 於 13-3-2009 19:31 編輯 ]

謝謝mythz兄設計這個咁靚的新簽名檔給我, thank you!

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 14-3-2009 01:45 發表 呢到有試聽   http://www.team-e.co.jp/sp/archive/mami.html

引用:
原帖由 超人兄弟 於 15-3-2009 08:42 發表 唏~撞佢個鬼....原來唔記得開喇叭!! 唔該哂~Anison 兄!! 但重新唱過好似同舊o既無乜分別!

記得開喇叭 , 所以聽左 lah  (超人兄弟 is so funny, really "Billy 笑 C"! )

Thank you Anison for the 試聽 link    (and thank you 超人兄弟 for entertaining us   ~ 講笑咋, 唔好嬲 )

The songs in this new album sound great, I like the new music arrangements, 好好聽  

I have watched some of 太田貴子's recent live performances on youtube, I think her voice & singing sound much better in this album than in her recent live performances.

Comparing to the songs in her old album, Lee 隻 new album 把聲好似無佢舊個隻 album 咁嬌, 不過都好好聽, 都仍然係覺得小忌廉唱緊咁

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 13-3-2009 21:31 發表   通常網上買都係貴少少,這當然要睇埋匯率, 另外係日本買,有時可能會有特典,其他贈品, 在某的唱片舖又可以儲積分, 換禮物或折扣, 最緊要係我的朋友經常去日本, 下個禮拜又有朋友去日本, 今次又搭佢買 ...

I see, thank you for explaining to me Anison!  Wah, you are so lucky that many of your friends goto japan so often and can help you buy things, 就算 Lee 個幫唔倒你買, 你還有第二, 第三...次機會   (may be that's what your friends think ~ they think that even if they didn't help you buy it, you will still have other friends to help you, that's why they didn't buy for you  , only kidding! )

Good luck, hope your friend will help u get the album this time!

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 17-3-2009 09:39 發表   亞SeSe你唔講唔覺, 但係愈講愈覺    

D friends D 間計已鼻色穿了    (joking only )

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 19-3-2009 15:51 發表   嗨儸, 醮輊靦埭踮茴酩  

嘩,Lee D 係唔係日文尼架? 唔識讀D字tim

引用:
原帖由 超人兄弟 於 19-3-2009 18:27 發表 o華~Anison兄,你 D 話重厲害過 Se Se o的火星話! 小弟佩服得頭撞向地!   一個小故事~   Anison : 嗨儸, 醮輊靦埭踮茴酩! Anison friend : 乜話... 你講乜話 ??! Anison : 你撞聾o牙.... ...

Siu C!

引用:
原帖由 超人兄弟 於 21-3-2009 10:09 發表 Se Se Siu C 係因為我佩服 Anison兄到頭撞向地亦或係小故事o尼??!

Do you look like this when your 頭撞向地, 超人兄弟?

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 13-3-2009 21:31 發表    ...下個禮拜又有朋友去日本, 今次又搭佢買, 睇下又買唔買到 ...

Anison~Ansion, did your friend help you buy the CD this time?

引用:
原帖由 Anison 於 21-3-2009 22:44 發表   SeSe, 呢個好似係打關斗, 或者正確o的來講係前滾翻, 唔係頭撞向地

Chiu Yun Hing Dai 頭撞向地, but he lost balance (頭太重 ), so he 順便打埋個關斗 lor

[ 本帖最後由 Shiawase 於 22-3-2009 17:28 編輯 ]

發新話題