發新話題
打印

Hi-FI fans

I like Sansui Tuner!!

I have a used TU-717 for collection purpose, but finally give it to  the boss of my wife!!

Now I still keep TU-9900. I have considered to sell it but finally give up because it's not easy to find such a good condition tuner!!

My TEAC T-X150 AM/FM Stereo Tuner 我舅父送俾我既

KD1743兄,你HiFi底好多藥丸

唔係玩HiFi玩到發燒?

引用:
原帖由 tone 於 14-8-2009 03:10 PM 發表 KD1743兄,你HiFi底好多藥丸   唔係玩HiFi玩到發燒?

D藥唔係我食嫁,係我老豆食嫁,佢晚晚發夢都成日踢倒D柜所以要食D藥等佢冇咁活躍囉

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 5-8-2009 00:38 發表 Tonearm is the original.   Cartridge is Clearaudio Goldfinger Diamond  
Brother:  WHat kind of system you will buy and setup if you have extra US$200,000.00 for HI-FI stereo only.

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 15-8-2009 22:34 發表 Brother:  WHat kind of system you will buy and setup if you have extra US$200,000.00 for HI-FI stereo only.

20 萬美金, 即係百六萬港幣有找, 最 top 肯定買唔到, 如果俾我, 我會咁執:

Source:

MBL 分體 SACD 連解碼, 折實約 HK$350,000

Amp:

老麥 C-2300 Pre + M-2301 Monoblock, 折實約 HK$450,000

Speakers:

Tannoy Westminister Royal SE + 超高音, 折實約 HK$250,000

Power Cords:

Siltech Royal Signiture 頂級電源線兩條, 拖版用, 折實約共HK$200,000

NBS Black Label III 兩條後級用, 折實約共 HK$65,000

Audioquest Well Signiture 純銀電源線三條, SACD, 解碼, 前級用, 折實約共 $75,000

Interconnect Cables:

Crystal Cable 9N 純銀唧金頂級 HDMI 線, 約 HK$20,000, MBL SACD 轉盤接解碼用

Crystal Cable Dream Line XLR 訊號線兩對, 解碼接前後, 前級接後級用, 折實約共 HK$80,000

Speaker Cables:

Crystal Cable Dream Line 四對, Bi Wire Double Run (兩對線當一對用), 折實共約 HK$300,000

Accessories:

Siltech G7 銀拖板兩個 (Source & 前級用一個, Monoblock 後級用一個), 折實約共 HK$80,000

CSE Con IV 頂級美式牆蘇兩個, 折實共約 HK$4,000

咁已經差唔多用晒嗰廿皮美金!!!

另外再貼錢買 Mel Audio 釘腳 9 sets (Source、前後級、喇叭、拖版用), Isoclean 009 釘墊, 化震板, 仲要發燒級電箱同入牆線......共約 HK$70,000

Never think of spending huge on HiFi!! No harm to buy high price gears, but I will not consider to spend huge on high price cables!! If the tonal balance of yr setup is o.k, u wll find that high price cable is just a kind of sonic changing, not sonic improvement!!

I have used NBS Black Label 2 for 2 week. And I will tell u that it's the worst cable what I try. The sonic performance is even worse than my DIY Northwire cable. I will not tell u that my DIY cable is better than high price NBS, but  HiFi is really  a game of matching.

My dream is so simple. Just want to have a pair of Rockport Altair (HKD 700000), and  keep using my existing CD, LP, Pre + Power, if my listening area is big enough!!

引用:
原帖由 LouisLee 於 16-8-2009 00:25 發表   20 萬美金, 即係百六萬港幣有找, 最 top 肯定買唔到, 如果俾我, 我會咁執:   Source:   MBL 分體 SACD 連解碼, 折實約 HK$350,000   Amp:   老麥 C-2300 Pre + M-2301 Monob ...
Thanks...

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 16-8-2009 01:55 發表

I have used NBS Black Label 2 for 2 week. And I will tell u that it's the worst cable what I try. The sonic performance is even worse than my DIY Northwire cable. I will not tell u that my DIY cable is better than high price NBS, but  HiFi is really  a game of matching. 

咁大鑊???

Black Lable 2 我未聽過, 不過我連續兩年睇 HiFi 展, Black Lable 3 插後級都好正, BL3 應該比 BL2 改良咗好多。

如果唔用 NBS, SACD 可以改用 EMM Labs 分體, 折實約 HK$200,000, 後級電源線改用 Siltech Royal Signature 旗艦。

I was told that the difference between Black Label 2 and Black Label 3 is just the shielding!! Not sure what I hear is correct!! If the damping factor of yr power amp is not so high, Black Label can enhance the bass control of yr power amp. Anyway, there is no cable or powercord which can fit well for all setup!! 

In my opinion, it's unwise  to buy a gears which need high price cable or powercord to get good sonic performance!!

Let me tell u a joke, I find that the sonic performance of a pair of Kimber Hero (<2k) is much much better than a pair of Nordost Valhalla (>20k) at my setup!! It proves what!? The most important is still matching!!

I don't mind to buy high price cable, but it needs to bring u a HUGE sonic improvement!!

Both Siltech Compass Lake and TaraLab The Zero can bring me this feeling!! However, its price is crazy!! Out of my budget!!

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 16-8-2009 11:49 發表

Let me tell u a joke, I find that the sonic performance of a pair of Kimber Hero (<2k) is much much better than a pair of Nordost Valhalla (>20k) at my setup!! It proves what!? The most important is still matching!!

Nodost Odin 我聽過, 分析力係高, 但係偏薄, 低頻唔夠, 呢隻牌子唔啱我, The Zero Gold 就真係超正, 銅線最高境界, Crystal Dreamline 咪見佢奀奀瘦瘦, 勁力十足, 肯定好過 Odin!!!

I'm sure that my friend must be angry when reading post!!   Ha!! Ha!!!

It's becasue he's a die hard fan of Nordost!! Now he is using a whole set of Nordost Odin interconnect and speaker cable!!

Anyway, I totally agree yr comment towards Nordost Odin!! When I compare Odin interconnect (HKD120K 1m per pair) with my Kimber Hero (>2k 1.5m per pair). Needless to say, Odin must be the winner!! However, its bass can't compare with my dirt cheap Kimber Hero!! ha!! ha!!!

I don't mind to spend huge on high price gears, but I'm hesistated to spend huge on cable and power conditioner product!! The more I try, the more I will find that some of the product is just a shit!!

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 16-8-2009 23:35 發表 I'm sure that my friend must be angry when reading post!!   Ha!! Ha!!!   It's becasue he's a die hard fan of Nordost!! Now he is using a whole set of Nordost Odin interconnect and speaker ...
any picture to see ?

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 16-8-2009 23:35 發表 I'm sure that my friend must be angry when reading post!!   Ha!! Ha!!!   It's becasue he's a die hard fan of Nordost!! Now he is using a whole set of Nordost Odin interconnect and speaker ...

講真, 十幾皮使鬼買銅鍍銀線咩, Siltech Royal Signiture 都買到啦, 人地話晒 9N 銀再唧金, 加埋冰火處理, 高過 Nodost 唔知幾多班啦!!!

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 16-8-2009 23:35 發表

Anyway, I totally agree yr comment towards Nordost Odin!! When I compare Odin interconnect (HKD120K 1m per pair) with my Kimber Hero (>2k 1.5m per pair). Needless to say, Odin must be the winner!! However, its bass can't compare with my dirt cheap Kimber Hero!! ha!! ha!!!

我估 Odin 好大機會輸俾 Kimber Select 銀線!!!

仲有, 訊號線 1m 太短, 要靚聲最好 1.5m。

The rules of HiFi is matching!!

I will not tell u that brand "A" is better than brand "B". However, it's true that Odin matches well w/ Chord on my friend's setup!! I have used Nordost Valhalla before, but the sonic performance can't compare with a dirt cheap Kimber Hero at my dirt cheap setup!! ha!! ha!!!

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 17-8-2009 13:55 發表 The rules of HiFi is matching!!   I will not tell u that brand "A" is better than brand "B". However, it's true that Odin matches well w/ Chord on my friend's setup!! I have used Nordost Valha ...

Matching 絕對認同. 聽音響是要配合不是貴便是好野. 有時比多多進級只是小小有點兒不值.

多年前有次朋友借條 kimber 銀線比我部 平 yamaha cd  加上檀木腳. d 高音出來令我耳痛....不能接受.  但放在他的組合上不見有問題. 絕對不配我的平組合.

本人意見當你要進入玩音響的行列時要分清楚玩音響定聽好音樂重播. 玩法不同用錢也不同.

(我已經無玩音響好耐了. 所以好多新野都唔知)

我們要把歷史留給下一代不是仇恨, 但不能讓步於不合理之下

Better of not knowing too much about the existing HiFi market!! The more u know, the more u will find that the HiFi market is catered for the rich living in Mainland China!! Nowadays, I doubt how many people (in the world) still addicted to 2 channel stereo system!!  (This the reason why we chat here because we all are "old cake". )

Are u willing to spend more than 100k for a pair of bookshelf speaker or spend more than 300k for a pair of speaker cable!? Certainly not!? Who is willing to spend this amount for this crazy pricing item!? The Chinese from Mainland China!!

引用:
原帖由 TerryBond 於 18-8-2009 16:30 發表  

Are u willing to spend more than 100k for a pair of bookshelf speaker or spend more than 300k for a pair of speaker cable!? Certainly not!? Who is willing to spend this amount for this crazy pricing item!? The Chinese from Mainland China!!

講真, 一分錢一分貨, 好似 Tara Labs The Zero Gold,  Omega Gold, Crystal Dreamline...... 係貴到攞命, 但係真係靚聲到冇得頂, 如果我有班表叔咁疊財, 一定唔介意俾錢人賺!!!

Those model what u mention are good!! However it doesn't mean that u can get yr expected result!! I hear too much high price setup, but most of them is really soso!!!

發新話題