µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Á¿¤U¶À¥É­¦¾K®±

Á¿¤U¶À¥É­¦¾K®±

Tong Wong will write new  DRUNK FIST which would be published in early Dec 2008.

WOuld any oldcake like to share your opinion in this issue?

For my personal opinion, I hope that Tong Wong should not draw all the attention to ¤p¼C¥P, don't make ¤p¼C¥P¤Ñ¤UµL¼Ä again,  ¤ýµL§Ò should be the 1st character and should be the one who can have same power and strength to defend ¤p¼C¥P.

From the ad in Àsªêªù (oriental hero), it seems that the old ¤p¼C¥P would knock down the characters of Oriental Hero and cross over between two comic books like the new Budda Palm Às¼C­¸, ¤õ¶³¨¸¯« crossed over.  Please don't make ¤Ñ¤UµL¼Ä in Oriental Hero and hope DRUNK FIST story would run smoothly and reasonably. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 12-11-2008 10:56 µoªí ¦ý«Y¦Ó®a¤S¥X¥ª... ·sµÛ¾K®±... ¤Ñ¤UµL¼Ä¤p¼C¥P... ¥ò¦³¯«´xÀs¼C­¸...   ¥ò«Y¤p¼C¥P = ¦Ñ¯ª©v...¤Ñ¤UµL¼Ä¬[Ø{... ¦Û±qÊ\µn³õ«á... ¤õ¶³¨¸¯«... ªF¤èµL¼Ä... ¦Ñ¥O¤½µ¥¤H¬J¯Å¼Æ¥þ³¡¦V¤U­°§C´X¯Å ...

Bro Pizza,

I think Tony Wong might follow the old way to run his comic books.  ¤p¼C¥P¤Ñ¤UµL¼Ä, ¤ý¤pªê¤Q¶§, Turbo Shekª÷Áé¸n¤Q¥|Ãö, ¤ý¤pÀs .......

Then the comic book will run to another end and will commence ·s·sµÛÀsªêªù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 17-11-2008 21:46 µoªí ´X®É¥Xª©°Ú¡H§Ú¨Ì®a¤H¦b¤W®ü¡A¤Ö¥ª¤W¾¤¡ASORRY! ¤£¹L©ñ¤ß¡Ionce an old cake, always an old cake!   PS:how are you George?

Bro Ivan,

I'm fine.  How are you and your life in Shanghai?  You may e-mail to me.

The Tony Wong Drunk Fist would be published in earlier Dec, 2008.

µo·s¸ÜÃD