µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ìÜ­±¶W¤Hº©µe¡A¤@®M¤£®e¿ù¹Lªºº©µe

ìÜ­±¶W¤Hº©µe¡A¤@®M¤£®e¿ù¹Lªºº©µe

http://www.tuku.cc/comic/5865/¦¨¤H¤p¤pªºìÜ­±¶W¤Hº©画

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kabutokm ©ó 24-9-2008 21:11 µoªí http://www.tuku.cc/comic/5865/¦¨¤H¤p¤pªºìÜ­±¶W¤Hº©画

§Ú¥­®É¦h¼Æ³£¤W©O­ÓºôÚ»´äº©0¬[¡I

¤§«e³£¦³±À¤¶¹L¤ñ¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ...

¤W¤@¦¸¦V­»´ä»E·|³£¦³¦V¤X¯Q­ô­ôÊ\¦a­±«e¶Rªð¥»...

¦Ó®a¥X¨ì²Ä¤Q¥|´ÁÅo...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

©O®Mº©µeªº½T¤£¿ù¡I¶}ÀYÁ¿¦UìÜ­±¶W¤Hªº¹L¥h¡A¯uªº«Ü·P°Ê©O¡I

¶}ÀY´X¶°¨t¦n¦nÚ»....¥i±¤«áÄ~µL¤O.....·í·s²Õ´ªº»â¾É¼h¦º¥ú...¥X¨ì¥@¬É¥½¤é,¤S¦a²y¤S¤ë²y...¤S¥|°ê¤SªF¨Ê...

³Ìªñ´X¶°¯u¨tÚ»¨ìÀY·w....¦r¥y¸õ®æ¤Ó¦h,¦nÃø©ú¥Õ¨ì¥D¨¤°t¨¤Á¿«§,·Q«§.......Åܦõ¾a¦ô¤º®e....>__<

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fivefive55 ©ó 14-10-2008 15:28 µoªí ¶}ÀY´X¶°¨t¦n¦nÚ»....¥i±¤«áÄ~µL¤O.....·í·s²Õ´ªº»â¾É¼h¦º¥ú...¥X¨ì¥@¬É¥½¤é,¤S¦a²y¤S¤ë²y...¤S¥|°ê¤SªF¨Ê... ³Ìªñ´X¶°¯u¨tÚ»¨ìÀY·w....¦r¥y¸õ®æ¤Ó¦h,¦nÃø©ú¥Õ¨ì¥D¨¤°t¨¤Á¿«§,·Q«§.......Åܦõ¾a¦ô¤º®e....>__ ...

§A¤SÁ¿±o啱§r...

§Ú¥ò°lºò...

¦Ó®a14´Á...¥Ñ²Ä9´Á¶}©l¤w¸gÁ¿¨ì¤@ÀYÃú¤ô...

¦nÀYµh...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 15-10-2008 14:23 µoªí §A¤SÁ¿±o•Ú§r... §Ú¥ò°lºò... ¦Ó®a14´Á...¥Ñ²Ä9´Á¶}©l¤w¸gÁ¿¨ì¤@ÀYÃú¤ô... ¦nÀYµh...

Bro Ten,

I share with your view.  I praise the drawing of this comic book, excellant quality in drawing Kamen Riders 1 to 10 but the story is poor.  The writer should not prolong the story and should be finish the story a.s.a.p.  For example, the first few volumes of this comic books wrote the story of each classic riders to fight against the evil organisation.  The short story was good and attractive but the content went to clumsy and seemed to prolong and lost the spirit of Kamen Rider Spirit with short and attractive story in each episode.  I hopefully the writer could complete the story soon, don't prolong it.  Thank you.  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 2-1-2009 15:13 µoªí   Bro Ten,   I share with your view.  I praise the drawing of this comic book, excellant quality in drawing Kamen Riders 1 to 10 but the story is poor.  The writer shoul ...

¨ä¹ê©O®Mº©µe³£ºâ«Y¥Ñ¥t¤@¨¤«×¾¤Ú»ìÜ­±¶W¤H¬J...

©Ò¥H³£´X³Ð·s...

¦ý«Y¯u«Y¦nÀYµh...

¦]¬°¹ï¤é¥»¯«¸ÜµLd»{ÃѬJ¸Ü...

¥i¯àÚ»¨ì¤ëŪ¦P¶·¦õ¤w¸gÀYµh...

¥[®I¤Ñ·Ó...

¥ò°Ý§A¦º­ø¦º???

¥ò¦³¦õªv¤j­ô...

§Ú­ø«Y¬B·Ý§r...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¦ý+¤U­øª¾¦ó¸Ñ¤W­ø¨ìla wo

¤Þ¥Î: