µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

©£¥Ð¥i·R¡B¤¤¤s³Â²z¡B­S¤å³¶

Dear Brothers and Sistersl, You'll love this one... Still very graceful.... http://biz.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-4227.htm [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:27 ½s¿è ]

Spectreman...let's forever hold on to our sweet childhood memory lar ... she's 58 la.... Would milmil be so kind to give us a hint as to what exactly the page is talking about...what about her company? [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:50 ½s¿è ]

«D±`·PÁ milmilªºÂ½Ä¶ Spectreman, ­ø¦n­ø¶}¤ß --- ¶}¤ß¥ý¦Ü«Y¡A°µ±o keynote speaker ¤@©w¦³µfËݤW¤U®Æ³â!!!! §Ú«Y²Ä¤G­Ó¾Â¨£¨ì樱¤«¯E¤lªñ·Ó¡A¿ðD post ¤W¶W¤H¦N¥Ðª© meanwhile ¡A¤Wºô¤S揾¨ì¨â±i .....Spectreman, cheer up please! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 23:39 ½s¿è ]

Dear Spectreman: I was a few years old during the first run on TVB but I can certainly recall the story, the upbeat theme song and the main characters. I think I even have a faint memory on the visit of "Mary CHONG" to HK and her appearance on TVB. Even now "Mary CHONG"'s local voice (by Madam HUI Ying Ying) is ringing in my ears. I barely remember the face of Kawai OKADA and her cheerful character in the series but the impact not so much on me as was the jingle V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, but looking at the pictures again, 35 years on, I can fully understand why you had the crush on Ms Okada!!!! It's infectious! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 4-10-2006 15:34 ½s¿è ]

Wow, you can even tell about the change to ¤B桜!!!! I've sent over a gift for you over pm...please enjoy...that will be my mobile phone ringtone!

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%83%E6%96%87%E9%9B%80 Time for milmil to extend her kind assistance! Her academic background seemed to be rather outstanding when compared to other japanese actresses of the same era! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 18-10-2006 17:29 ½s¿è ]

Thank you ever so much, milmil, that is a lot of work! It reads as though ­S¤å³¶ enrolled into the Comparative Literature major of Sophia Univeristy but quitted to join the entertainment business.

µo·s¸ÜÃD