µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

©£¥Ð¥i·R¡B¤¤¤s³Â²z¡B­S¤å³¶

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ milmil ©ó 23-9-2006 18:16 µoªí d¦P¾Ç¸Ü§Ú¦üjer~ ËݧڦnÁé·NÚ»¤é¼@¦P¤é¥»°¸¹³and¥´¾÷, «}¥h¥ªÅª¤é¤å³Äú鶴lor~
¤é¤å¤W¦³ºÃÃø¡A¥i§_žM©pÀ°úï¤â©O¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ milmil ©ó 21-9-2006 21:49 µoªí «Y"ÄRªº"³£¦³®MÁ¿¥´±Æ²yga wor~ "ªO¤f¨}¤l"°µ¬¬°¤é¥»ª©­Ó¦W³£«Y¤@¼Ë!
©O®M§Ú³£揾­Ë°Õ ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ubnbWN8AQ

[img][/img]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ FIRE ©ó 7-9-2006 11:33 µoªí «C¬K¤õªáªº¤T¦ì¤k¥D¨¤©£¥Ð¥i·R¡B¤¤¤s³Â²z©M­S¤å³¶,¤w¸g¦³¤@¦ì¹L¥ª¨­,´N«Y­S¤å³¶,­p¸¨¦o­Ì¦~¬ö ³£¤£¬O¤Ó¤j,À³¬O¤­¤Q·³¦hD,¯u¥i±¤! ­øª¾°¨§Ó±Ð½m¦Ó®aÂI©O?
­S¤å³¶"ªü­s"喺¼@±¡¤º³£喺¨­±wµ´¯g¦Ó¥h¥@,¦º«e¤@¯Z¶¤¤Í¥ç¬Û¦ñ§ÉÃä.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Mario ©ó 13-9-2006 17:00 µoªí °O±o¦b¶W¤H80¤¤ªºUGM(¨¾½Ã¶¤)¡Aºt¶¤ªø¡A °¸µM¦b¤@¨Ç电¼v¤¤¦³¾÷·|¨£¨ì¤@¨â¹õ¡C
Ê\¦n¦ü¥s ¤¤¤s ¤¯¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 24-9-2006 11:56 µoªí ¤é¤å¤W¦³ºÃÃø¡A¥i§_žM©pÀ°úï¤â©O¡H
ÉN°ÝÃDar~ À°±o¨ì¤@©wÀ°¬J!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ °ª¥ß ©ó 24-9-2006 23:13 µoªí ©O®M§Ú³£揾­Ë°Õ ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ubnbWN8AQ
¦n³¥§r! °ª¥ß¥S§A¤S¥ß¥ª¤j¥\³â!

Dear Brothers and Sistersl, You'll love this one... Still very graceful.... http://biz.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-4227.htm [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:27 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:19 µoªí Dear All, You'll love this one... Still very graceful.... http://biz.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-4227.htm
úï ­ø«YžN¡IThough I must AUXAIR for the lead, don't you tell me that's H...E...R...¡Iª½ÀY¨««{¼Ë §Ú­ø¨î°Ú Where has my Angel gone la¡H ­ü ¤£¥h¤H¶¡¨£¥ÕÀY...............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 3-10-2006 13:28 µoªí úï ­ø«YžN¡IThough I must AUXAIR for the lead, don't you tell me that's H...E...R...¡Iª½ÀY¨««{¼Ë §Ú­ø¨î°Ú Where has my Angel gone la¡H ­ü ¤£¥h¤H¶¡¨£¥ÕÀY...............
Typo: Though I must thank AUXAIR for the lead. Sorry

Spectreman...let's forever hold on to our sweet childhood memory lar ... she's 58 la.... Would milmil be so kind to give us a hint as to what exactly the page is talking about...what about her company? [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:31 µoªí Spectreman...let's forever hold on to our sweet childhood memory lar ... she's 58 la.... Would milmil be so kind to give us a hint as ...
­ü ·³¤ë¤£ÄǤH¬O¯uªº¡A¦ý©y®aE­Ó¦~¥N58­øºâ¦Ñ°Ú¡H¦ý°µÉAÅͦ¨ËÝ°Ú¡H ¤S­ø¨£¦ó²|²|¡B¿½ªÚªÚ¡B³¯Ä_¯]¡B¨f®RÅͦ¨ËÝ¡H¤j®a¤S±æúï¹Å¬Â°Ú¡H[/size]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:19 µoªí Dear Brothers and Sistersl, You'll love this one... Still very graceful.... http://biz.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-4227.htm
¦n嘢 ! «l§r ! thanks ! ¤£¹LÊ\,«l¨«¼ËØ{ !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 13:31 µoªí Spectreman...let's forever hold on to our sweet childhood memory lar ... she's 58 la.... Would milmil be so kind to give us a hint as ...
1948 Osaka origin. Blue studying Dutch institute high school graduation. "«C¬Kとはなんだ" &"サインは¢ä" and many popular program still was stong. Became the mother of marriage and 1 child and had suspended business, but again opened the activity to take in 1989 businessman. But there"re nothing to say her business just talking about she keep her perform high quality and enthusiastic. Also introduce her book ¥¢±Ñなんて©Æくない (¥¢±Ñ«ç»ò§Ú­Ì¤£®£Äß)

«D±`·PÁ milmilªºÂ½Ä¶ Spectreman, ­ø¦n­ø¶}¤ß --- ¶}¤ß¥ý¦Ü«Y¡A°µ±o keynote speaker ¤@©w¦³µfËݤW¤U®Æ³â!!!! §Ú«Y²Ä¤G­Ó¾Â¨£¨ì樱¤«¯E¤lªñ·Ó¡A¿ðD post ¤W¶W¤H¦N¥Ðª© meanwhile ¡A¤Wºô¤S揾¨ì¨â±i .....Spectreman, cheer up please! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 23:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 3-10-2006 23:31 µoªí «D±`·PÁ milmilªºÂ½Ä¶ Spectreman, ­ø¦n­ø¶}¤ß --- ¶}¤ß¥ý¦Ü«Y¡A°µ±o keynote speaker ¤@©w¦³µfËݤW¤U®Æ³â!!!! §Ú«Y²Ä¤G­Ó¾Â¨£¨ì樱¤«¯E¤lªñ·Ó¡A¿ðD post ¤W¶W¤H¦N¥Ðª© ...
Thanks, Auxair. If there is no hope, there will not be any disappointment. She's one of my very few favourite when I was young. I even kept her photo in my wallet during those days. Then you have to know why. It makes no difference to whether that's a keynote speaker or not. And that's why I am so much in favour of this forum as we can talk and express freely, provided we do not cross the line of legality and ethics.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ milmil ©ó 3-10-2006 22:50 µoªí 1948 Osaka origin. Blue studying Dutch institute high school graduation. "«C¬KÇOÇVÇQÇzÇG" &"DZÇ~ÇïÇV¢ä" and many po ...
milmil, my thanks to you for making the translation to enable us, the Jap. language illiterate at least read to know what's on. Thank you again

Dear Spectreman: I was a few years old during the first run on TVB but I can certainly recall the story, the upbeat theme song and the main characters. I think I even have a faint memory on the visit of "Mary CHONG" to HK and her appearance on TVB. Even now "Mary CHONG"'s local voice (by Madam HUI Ying Ying) is ringing in my ears. I barely remember the face of Kawai OKADA and her cheerful character in the series but the impact not so much on me as was the jingle V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, but looking at the pictures again, 35 years on, I can fully understand why you had the crush on Ms Okada!!!! It's infectious! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 4-10-2006 15:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 4-10-2006 12:31 µoªí Dear Spectreman: I was a few years old during the first run on TVB but I can certainly recall the story, the upbeat theme song and the main characters. I think I even have a faint memory on the ...
Mary Chong did come to HK only for 2 days and she even went on a boat trip with nice shots about her wearing a very sensual and sensuous swimming trunk I will not forget! Her voice in the beginning was ³\¼ü­^¡Athen changed to ¤B桜 afterwards. I wonder if you found ³\¼ü­^'s voice was more ¨ë¦Õ¡C

Wow, you can even tell about the change to ¤B桜!!!! I've sent over a gift for you over pm...please enjoy...that will be my mobile phone ringtone!

µo·s¸ÜÃD