µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

2007815 ¦Ñ»æ¶º§½ Part 2 «á°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:08 µoªí   Hey Celia, see!  ar_woo chose a non-mongkok area for their last gathering just because of you, and you didn't turn up, see how disappointed he's!! ...you better do somethin ...

haha, should I choose a non-HK area next time because of you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:08 µoªí   Hey Celia, see!  ar_woo chose a non-mongkok area for their last gathering just because of you, and you didn't turn up, see how disappointed he's!! ...you better do somethin ...

o¤U?Ê\­ø«Y·Q¨£±z¦hD«§?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 23:11 µoªí   haha, should I choose a non-HK area next time because of you

a non-HK area ....................you mean..............Kowloon?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 23:11 µoªí   haha, should I choose a non-HK area next time because of you

Shiawase~see?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-8-2007 23:15 µoªí   o¤U?Ê\­ø«Y·Q¨£±z¦hD«§?

ar_woo & I are actually "identical twins"! (..that's what he said before), so he wouldn't need to see me lah, as we "look the same"! ha ha

a ya, i promised myself not to use the computer for too long, but here I am, typing away for the last i don't know how many hours already 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:17 µoªí   ar_woo & I are actually "identical twins"! (..that's what he said before), so he wouldn't need to see me lah, as we "look the same"! ha ha

Kakaka.....Ëݳ£±o§r??¯º¦º~~«¢«¢~~~±z¨â­Ó¯u«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ïhahaha.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:19 µoªí a ya, i promised myself not to use the computer for too long, but here I am, typing away for the last i don't know how many hours already 

a ya...«Y«}ar_woo¤S«Y«×©ñ¯f¬r®`±z?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-8-2007 23:26 µoªí   a ya...«Y«}ar_woo¤S«Y«×©ñ¯f¬r®`±z?

not sure who ©ñ¯f¬r .......but I have not been feeling all that great tonight, got a headache, was feeling a bit better but now not too good (probably been sitting in front of the computer for too long)......and now feeling very hungry, might have an apple (something healthy)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:33 µoªí   not sure who ©ñ¯f¬r .......but I have not been feeling all that great tonight, got a headache, was feeling a bit better but now not too good (probably been sitting in front of th ...

how would u like fumoon to come over & give u a massage?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 23:36 µoªí   how would u like fumoon to come over & give u a massage?

ha ... ­ø¬~"À~"®ð°Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 23:33 µoªí   not sure who ©ñ¯f¬r .......but I have not been feeling all that great tonight, got a headache, was feeling a bit better but now not too good (probably been sitting in front of th ...

oh~«Y«}§@¯f?¤p¤ßDØ{

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-8-2007 23:38 µoªí   oh~«Y«}§@¯f?¤p¤ßDØ{

Thanks for your concern

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 22:33 µoªí   haha, ©_«L«È®ð¤F, ¨ä¹ê¦aÂI¦w±Æ¦³¥¢·í¤§³B, Â÷§A¤u§@¦P«Î¥ø³£ËÝ»·, Ãø±o§AËݦ³¤ß»·¹D¦Ó¨Ó.   ¤K¤ë¦A»E§ÚÉN°ÝÃD, ¤£¦p¤µ¦¸§A´z¦a¤è, ´N§A¤è«K.   TM§Ú¸g±`Ápµ¸, Ê\¥çÀ³¸Ó嚟±o ...

¨ä¹ê³£ok,­øºâ¤Ó»·.§Ú«Y¶¶¼w­ô,¦aÂI«YÃä«×,Ú»¤j³ò¨M©w.

¤U¬P´Á ok¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 16-8-2007 23:46 µoªí   ¨ä¹ê³£ok,­øºâ¤Ó»·.§Ú«Y¶¶¼w­ô,¦aÂI«YÃä«×,Ú»¤j³ò¨M©w. ¤U¬P´Á ok¶Ü?

ANy day except next Thursday is fine for me

hum.....
no wonder I felt strange.....saw my name popping up all the time.....
heartbeat when up when I saw this

http://bbs.bbtok.com/archiver/?tid-1461.html

You guys must be having fun at the gathering......

Neons....

woo ¥S:±Ð¥D·Q­n¹q¸£©_«L®MºÐ.§Ú¥i¥H¿N®M¤ñÊ\.¤Ï¥¿§Ú¤]­n±NvcdÂରdvd.¿N¦h¤@¥÷µ´ÉN°ÝÃD.¦ý»Ý­nd®É¶¡

Å¥¤é§Ú·|¦¬®MªAÅ]3¼C«L vcd ¬Ó«aºÐ

¿ðd¦³¾÷·|¦³®M5«i¤h/¬ÓµP¬ðÀ»¶¤ (¼È®É­øª¾Ãä®M)vcd,«Y¤¤¤å¨Ø­µ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 16-8-2007 23:55 µoªí hum.....no wonder I felt strange.....saw my name popping up all the time.....heartbeat when up when I saw this http://bbs.bbtok.com/archiver/?tid-1461.htmlYou guys must be having fun at the gat ...

yup, we missed you there....

too bad that "¢·¢¯¦~¤¤国¥_¤è¥Í" doesn't fit your age requirement

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 16-8-2007 23:56 µoªí woo ¥S:±Ð¥D·Q­n¹q¸£©_«L®MºÐ.§Ú¥i¥H¿N®M¤ñÊ\.¤Ï¥¿§Ú¤]­n±NvcdÂରdvd.¿N¦h¤@¥÷µ´ÉN°ÝÃD.¦ý»Ý­nd®É¶¡Å¥¤é§Ú·|¦¬®MªAÅ]3¼C«L vcd ¬Ó«aºÐ¿ðd¦³¾÷·|¦³®M5«i¤h/¬ÓµP¬ðÀ»¶¤ (¼È®É­øª¾Ãä®M)vcd,«Y¤¤¤å¨Ø­µ.

great... just take your time, there's no rush. I'll also make copies for you guys once I receive the disks from fumoon.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:00 µoªí   great... just take your time, there's no rush. I'll also make copies for you guys once I receive the disks from fumoon.

ok,µ´ÉN°ÝÃD

µo·s¸ÜÃD