µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

70 - 90 ¦~¥Nªº¦Ê³f¤½¥q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-11-2007 06:56 AM µoªí      me too, I only know ¤H¤H·h«Î (may be ¤H¤H¦Ê³f¤½¥q was in Mars, not on earth!   Á¿¯º)
¤H¤H-¦n¦ü«Y¤j¤j¤§«á¦P¤@¦aÂI, ©ô¨¤°Ï

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 10-11-2007 20:49 µoªí ¤j¤j¦Ê³f¤½¥qDaDa..........³{¬P´Á¤é¤K§é¤@¤Ñ,¬O·í®É¥þ´ä³Ì¤jªº¦Ê³f¤½¥q.¹ï­±¦³¶¡"«n­·"À\ÆU¬ü¬ü¦Ê³f.....¦³¤@¼h¬O°ÅÀY¾vªº.."¬ü¬ü"­Ólogo¦n¦ü¦³­Ó¤ß«¬ªº§Îª¬¥­»ù¥«³õ..........ªG±ø¤ì¼Ó±è¦æ®É"¦U¦U"Án, ...

So was ¤j¤j¦Ê³f¤½¥q in MongKok?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 11-11-2007 01:10 µoªí          ¤j¤H¦Ê³f¤½¥q§Ú­ø°Oo©Ô......¦³µL¥h¹L³£¦¨°ÝÃD µL²z¥Ñ¥¼¥h¹Lo¬[???!!  

¤j¤H¦Ê³f¤½¥q§A­ø°O±o? ­ø³q§Ú°O¿ù¥ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 10-11-2007 11:51 µoªí ­»´ä¥J¦N§Q¨Æ

¦N§Q¨Æ~¦n¼ô ,¦n¼ô  (but can't remember it properly), was it a department store?  Only in ­»´ä¥J?

¦N§Q¨Æ reminds me of ¦N¦Ê§Q Cadbury (may be that's why I thought it sounds familiar )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 09:44 µoªí   So was ¤j¤j¦Ê³f¤½¥q in MongKok?

yes, and I think they had a storewide 20%-off every Sunday

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 10-11-2007 20:51 µoªí ¥ò¦³¤T¶V,ªQªO«Î,Às¤l¦æ,............

I was searching for some photos of HK ªQªO«Î on the internet, but couldn't find any

however I found something that had ªQªO«Î logo on it, have a look now:

This is a »ù¿ú'µJ¯È' (Price tag/sticker) of Hong Kong ªQªO«Î

I have bought lots of cartoon stickers from ªQªO«Î before & I still got lots of them at home, and many still have the price tag/sticker on the cartoon stickers wrappers, so I just scanned it

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 10:47 µoªí   I was searching for some photos of HK ªQªO«Î on the internet, but couldn't find any however I found something that had ªQªO«Î logo on it, have a look now:     This ...

thanks

Do you have Japanese toys from the 70's-80's? I think you have those "dinosaur" helicopter toys, anything else you bought from these dept. stores? Are you a collector, and do you still buy new ones?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 10:50 µoªí   thanks   Do you have Japanese toys from the 70's-80's? I think you have those "dinasaur" helicopter toys, anything else you bought from these dept. stores? Are you a collec ...

You are welcome

I am not a toys collector (compare to a lot of you "professional toy collectors" , I only have a few toys )

yes, I do have the "Dinosaur" helicopter & submarine, I really like them a lot (but don't have the ¾÷¦a though )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 10:55 µoªí   You are welcome I am not a toys collector (compare to a lot of you "professional toy collectors" , I only have a few toys ) yes, I do have the "Dinosaur" helicopter & submar ...

Can you describe your other toys? They may be worth a lot of money now   I can do an appraisal for them   Do you have any "Heidi" toys (the one in your icon)?

Last night my friend ask about two batman + robin vinyl toys, no box, heavily scratched... $20,000

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 11:02 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 11:00 µoªí   

Can you describe your other toys? They may be worth a lot of money now   I can do an appraisal for them   Do you have any "Heidi" toys (the one in your icon)?  Last night my friend ask about two batman + robin vinyl toys, no box, heavily scratched... $20,000

I don't have "Heidi" toys

I (or my family members) did have a bat mobil before (i.e. very similar to the one that Kitsir posted a while ago), but couldn't find it, it must be sitting in "a corner" at home

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 11:05 µoªí   I don't have "Heidi" toys I (or my family members) did have a bat mobil before (i.e. very similar to the one that Kitsir posted a while ago), but couldn't find it, it must be s ...

some batmobiles may be worth $100,000 (depending on the year and make)

find it sometime and post a picture here plz

though 100K is probably nothing to you

goo again: "family member" = your brother?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 11:24 µoªí   some batmobiles may be worth $100,000 (depending on the year and make)   find it sometime and post a picture here plz   though 100K is probably nothing to you   g ...

I am very poor gar, no money ah   so selling a toy for 100K would be lovely

goo-ing again?  my brother?   ... ...  (using my same response again, sorry for not being very creative with my responses )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 11:24 µoªí   some batmobiles may be worth $100,000 (depending on the year and make)   find it sometime and post a picture here plz   though 100K is probably nothing to you   g ...

ar_woo­ø¤îÄÁ·N¦ô³¥

¥òÃѦô»ù?°µ¦ô»ù¨Ð?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-11-2007 11:37 µoªí   ar_woo­ø¤îÄÁ·N¦ô³¥   ¥òÃѦô»ù?°µ¦ô»ù¨Ð?

ar_woo ÄÁ·N¦ôªÑ (goo-goo) more...

more ªÑ»ù = more income

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-11-2007 11:42 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-11-2007 11:37 µoªí   ar_woo­ø¤îÄÁ·N¦ô³¥   ¥òÃѦô»ù?°µ¦ô»ù¨Ð?

¦Ò¦ô¾Ç®a?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-11-2007 11:47 µoªí   ¦Ò¦ô¾Ç®a?

how-goo, how-good

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-11-2007 10:41 PM µoªí ar_woo ÄÁ·N¦ôªÑ (goo-goo) more... more ªÑ»ù = more income
so ar_woo = goo-goo ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ¬P¤H ©ó 11-11-2007 08:30 µoªí ³»¦n-¦b¦a¤U«Ç, ´¶¼y±×¹ï­±,  ÁÙ¦³¥Ã¦w, ·ç¿³, ¤p¤p (¯u«Y¦³ªº)

«x....¦³¤p¤p¦L¹³§r '  ³»¦n ' ¦ý«Y ' ¤p¤p ' ´N............

°£¤F¤@¯ë¤é¥»¦Ê³f¤½¥q, ­»²£¦Ê³f¤½¥q©M¤j³°¤½¥q¥~.

§A­Ì¦³ÉN¥h¹L"¥xÆW¤g¯S²£¦Ê³f¤½¥q", ²ºÙ"¥xÆW¤½¥q".

·í¦~´N¦³¤@¶¡¦bÆW¥J, ¬õ¿j±Ð°ó¹ï­±.......¦³ÉN¤H¦³¦L¶H©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 11-11-2007 23:24 µoªí °£¤F¤@¯ë¤é¥»¦Ê³f¤½¥q, ­»²£¦Ê³f¤½¥q©M¤j³°¤½¥q¥~. §A­Ì¦³ÉN¥h¹L"¥xÆW¤g¯S²£¦Ê³f¤½¥q", ²ºÙ"¥xÆW¤½¥q". ·í¦~´N¦³¤@¶¡¦bÆW¥J, ¬õ¿j±Ð°ó¹ï­±.......¦³ÉN¤H¦³¦L¶H©O?

¥s"¥xÆW¥Á¥Íª«²£¦Ê³f¤½¥q"¦b©ô¨¤¦³¤@¶¡,¦b¯ïªK¨¤¹D°òºa¤p¾Ç¹ï­±,¤j¤jªþªñ,²{¦b¤x§ï«Ø¦¨°s©±¤F.

µo·s¸ÜÃD