µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¡u¤ë«Gªº¶ZÂ÷¡v§@ªÌ±µ¤â³Ð§@°ª¹Fº©µe©ú¦~3¤ë³s¸ü

ネームにµN¸×まるとつい´yいてしまう¥»¤éの¤@ªT¡]¡s¡s¡^¡u来¦~は­Íもコミケに¦æきたいなぁ¡B¡B¡Bね¡Bアッザム¡Cの巻¡v

¤j±â¤éなので¡Bずっと気になってた絵を­×¥¿¡¸¡¸¤ß残りナシ¡]¡s¡s¡^¡uさすがゴック¡IなんともµLいぜ¡I¡Iリテイクª©¡vの巻

Happy New Year!  !  I drew hastily drawn after the end of the name!  !  I missed the first piece at the New Year ーーー just 0!  !  Yoroshiku ーーー again this year!  !

This New Year I was a blur, back to work mode Gundam illustrations draw again this year!  !  Not that it "Garuma fall!" This year everyone ~ ~ ~ ©yShiku wound

@ WW piece of birthday gifts seki_yoshi "White Base Jaburo originated the universe again (empty) to" winding (^ ^)

ジャブローから発¶iした¤ì°¨をシャアが°lう¡C¡uザンジバル°l撃¡I¡I¡vの巻¡Cいよいよ¦t©zだぞ¡ã¡ã¡ã

(^^)" White space again drops a piece based on today's staff since returning (empty) to "winding!  !

お«Ýたせしました¡I¡I¥»¤éの¤@ªT¡I¡Iちょっと§Úながら気¦X¤Jり¹Lぎました¡]¯º¡^¡uドレン²vいるキャメル・パトロールÄ¥¶¤¥X撃¡I¡I¡vの巻¢å¢å

Last night was lost to ´yKemasen stomatitis resume has recovered!  Tonight's piece!  !  "Did I Suregga? I fast fast!!" WW winding

Â÷脱して¦óをしてたかと¨¥うと¡B¡B¡B¡uそんなÚáはµLい¡IガンダムはいるÚáだ¡Iどこだ¡I¡H¡vの巻¡I¡Iこのシーンの¢Ð¢Õ¢Ûが¿Uえるのよ¡]¯º¡^

なかなかネームをやるテンションにならないから¡Bいつもの¸¨®Ñきに¨«る­Í¡C°O©Àすべき¢²¢¯ªT¥Øは¡u¼@³õª©でカットされた¢Û¢Ïシリーズその¢°¡Dザクレロ¡vの巻¢å¢å

Happy Birthday @ shinjomayu!  ¡¸ ¡¸ The ¶Q¤k a piece today

Original memorial Up!  !  "Rick's team Konsukon annihilation?" Winding.  Yappa illustrations are fun Gundam にゃ over WW

Yesterday, we subscribe to the Komi summer!  !  The commemorative piece!  !  ¨üKarimasu to try to review!  !  Let make Gundam Illustration Collection "A pot that is a good thing!" Winding

お«Ýたせしました¡I¥»¤éの¤@ªT¡I¦Ñ²´Ãèのおかげでペン¥ýが¨}く¨£えるぜ¡s¡s¡uテキサスの§ð¨¾¡vの巻¡I¡I

Good morning.  I drew in the morning.  ^ ^ Feel slightly upward

Mr. Yasuo ¤Ó¥Ð«® @ ohtagakiyasuo

¤Ó¥Ð«®±d¨kさん@ohtagakiyasuo

Mr. Yasuo ¤Ó¥Ð«® @ ohtagakiyasuo

µo·s¸ÜÃD