37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

°ò·þ±Ð¤§°g - ¥t¤@³¹

¬B¥S¡AÀ°§A§ä¨ì³o­Ó¡G

http://www.hkbookcity.com/showbook2.php?serial_no=102557

¤£¹L²{®É¯Ê³f¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Potato ©ó 3-9-2008 00:34 µoªí ¬B¥S¡AÀ°§A§ä¨ì³o­Ó¡G http://www.hkbookcity.com/showbook2.php?serial_no=102557 ¤£¹L²{®É¯Ê³f¡C

Thanks Brother Potato...

I will try to visit that web site again later to see if they have that in stock or not.

Any Chrsitain brothers or sister believe below message is correct or not ?

I Hope God Will Save Me

by Harold Camping
Family Stations Inc.

Chapter 1

God created this world about 13,000 years ago. At that time, beginning with our first parents, Adam and Eve, He created mankind in His image and likeness. But mankind rebelled against God, and as a punishment, all of mankind came under the wrath of God. This rebellion was so serious that according to God¡¦s law, man would not only lose his eternal existence with God but would also be destroyed forever by annihilation on the last day of this earth¡¦s existence. And so, many people cry, ¡§I desperately want to be saved from that sentence of eternal destruction.¡¨

Every human being knows there is a God who holds him accountable for his sins. This is because mankind was created in the image and likeness of God. And even though he is estranged from God because of his rebellion against God, the knowledge of God, and his accountability to God, is present within his personality. We read in Romans 2:13-15, and in these verses, the word ¡§Gentiles¡¨ is pointing to all of the people of the world who have no knowledge of the Bible:

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;

All mankind, therefore, intuitively knows it is sin, that is, a transgression of God¡¦s law, to murder, to steal, to commit adultery, etc. He also intuitively knows that God requires punishment for his sins. Therefore, every human being tries to find a way by which he can be reconciled to God. That is, he wishes to find a way whereby he can escape the awful punishment of his sins.

Chapter 1

Some try to solve this awful problem by convincing themselves that there is no God to whom they must answer. In that case, they try very hard to be an atheist or an evolutionist or an agnostic.

Others have designed gods that they worship. They make a god of wood or stone, like the Buddhist, or, like the astrologist, they look upon the planets and stars as some kind of god, or, like many people, they find some religion with which they can be comfortable. That religion may have no connection at all with the Bible or it may utilize some Bible verses to support it. So, they find the religion that they believe can best reconcile themselves to God.

The fact is that today, about one-third of the population of the world calls themselves ¡§Christian.¡¨ This means that they identify with a religion that uses parts of the Bible to support its claim that it is the Gospel that will bring people to God. Each and every religion, whether very slightly related to the Bible, or whether apparently quite true to the Bible, claims that it has the most correct way to become reconciled to God. This is true of well-known denominations such as Roman Catholic, Baptist, Reformed, Presbyterian, Seventh- Day Adventist, Jehovah¡¦s Witness, Mormon, etc. Sadly, none of these denominations has a sufficient understanding of the nature of what is required for an individual to become reconciled with God, that is, to become saved from the wrath of God, which is the punishment for their sin.

Unfortunately, those who have placed their trust for their
salvation in any of these religions are still in deep trouble with God
because their religion cannot save them.

Unfortunately, those who have placed their trust for their salvation in any of these religions are still in deep trouble with God because their religion cannot save them, and they are not listening carefully to the only source of truth, the Bible.

°µÉA¶}­Ó©v±ÐËݱӷP¬J¶K,·Q°Ý©O«×¦³ÉN¤H¥h¹L­C©MµØ¨£ÃÒ¤HD»E·|?
§Ú70¦~¥N§À®É®t¤Ö¤Ö´N°µ¥ª­C©MµØ¨£ÃÒ¤H,¤£¹L­øª¾¦n±m©w­ø¦n±m°{±o§Ö.
ªG°}Å¥¹LÊ\¦a¤ÞÃÒ¹L­C¿q­ø«Y³Q°v¦º¦b¤Q¦r¬[¦Ó«Y¤@±ø¬W¤§Ãþ,¤SÁ¿¤U«§¤Q¥|¸U¥|¤d,
³£´X¹L¤Þ¬[

¤C¦¨¹¡¡A¤T¤À¾K¡A¤Q¨¬¦¬¦¨¡F¹L¤Wµ¥¥Í¬¡¡A¥I¤¤µ¥³Ò¤O¡A¨É¤Uµ¥±¡¼¤¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Potato ©ó 1-9-2008 23:39 µoªí ¤j®a¹ï¸t¸gĶ¥»Ëݦ³¿³½ì¡A¦b¦¹¤p§Ì¦V¦U¦ì¦h¤¶²Ð¤@­ÓĶ¥»¡A´N¬O¥Ñ®ü¥~µØ¤H¾ÇªÌ¶¾¶H©ÒĶªº¼¯¦è¤­¸g¡C¶¾¶H¨ä¹ê¤£¬O°ò·þ®{¡A¦ý¥L¹ïªñªF»y¨¥¦³²`¤Jªº¬ã¨s¡A¥L«ü¥X©M¦X¥»¦³°¾®tªº¦a¤è¡A¥»µÛ¹ï¤HÃþ¤å¤Æ¸g¨å¶Ç©Óªº«H©À¡A«KµÛ¤â­«Ä¶¡C¥LªºÄ¶¥»³Q¸t¸g½Ķ¾ÇªÌ¶À¿ü¤ì©Ò±À±R¡C¦AªÌ¡AÁöµMĶ¥»¦³©M¦X¥»¦³°¾®t¡A¦ý°ò³£·þ±Ðªº¯«¾Ç¬O«Ø¥ß¦b­ì¤åªº¬ã¨s¤W¡A©Ò¥H­ÓĶ¥»ªº¤£¨¬¤£À³ºc¦¨¥D­n/®Ö¤ß«H¥õªº°¾®t¡C

¯u¦n¡A­«¥¼°±ª©¡A¤S¥i¥H¦P¤j®a¨£­±¡C

Potato ªGµMÁ|­«­Y»´¡A±N¦n½ÆÂø0¬J¸ÑÄÀ¡A«D±`²¼ä¦aÁ`¬A°_¨Ó¡C¨ä¹ê "¬B·Ý" ¤£¥²¾ÇÀ´®Ñ¼g¸t¸g¨º¨Ç¥j¤å¦r¡A¤~¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¸t¸g¡C¦P¨ä¥L¸g¨åµÛ§@¤@¼Ë¡A¸t¸g³£¦³¤£¤ÖµùÄÀ©Î¬ã¨s¡A¥i¨Ñ¾\Äý¡CĶ¥»¤¤­Ó§O¦r²´¥¼¯à¥R¤Àªí¹Fªº·N«ä¡A¥i¥H¦b³o¤@ÃþµÛ§@¤¤Àò±o¸û²`¤Jªº¬ã²ß¡C

³Ì«áÁÙ¬O­nÁ¿¤@¨Ç¸t¸gĶ¡u¿ù¡v0¬J case¡C¨Ò¤l¤§¤@¡A§Æþ¤åªí¹F¡u·R¡vªº¦r²´¦³ 4 ºØ¡A¦ý¤¤¤å¸t¸g¥u¯à¥Î¦P¤@­Ó¡u·R¡v¦r½Ķ¡A¥¼¯àºÉ¨äºëÅè¡C

Ãþ¦üªº°ÝÃD¥X²{¦b¡u¦aº»¡v¤@µüªºÂ½Ä¶¡C¨ì¹Lºû°ò¦Ê¬ì¡u¦aº»¡v±ø¥Øªº¤H³£ª¾¹D¡A§Æþ¤å¸t¸g¡u¦aº»¡v¤@µü¦³®É«ü­C¸ô¼»§N«°¥~¤@­ÓµI¿N©U§£¡B«ÍÅ骺ªY¹à¤l¨¦¡C¤¤¤å¡u¦aº»¡v¤@µü·½¦Û¦ò±Ð¡A¤D¤»¹D¤§¤@¡C¦ò±Ð»{¬°¡u¦aº»¡v¬O²{¦sªºªF¦è¡A¦ý¸t¸gªº¡u¦aº»¡v¡£¤õ´ò¡¤«o¦b¾ú¥vªº²×µ²®É¤~¥X³õ¡A¦ü¥G¤£¬O²{¦sªºªF¦è¡A©Ò¥H¡A¤SĶ¿ù¡H¡H

¨ä¥L¨Ò¤l¡A½Ñ¦p¡u¸o¡v¡A§Æ§B¨Ó¤å¥»·N»P¡u®g½b¤£¤¤¬õ¤ß¡v¦³Ãö¡A¤Þ¥Ó¬°¦æ¨Æ¬°¤H°¾Â÷¤W«Òªº¼Ð·Ç¡C­YªG­n§ó¤Á¦X­ì·N¡AĶ°µ¡u¹L¥¢¡v¡B¡u¿ù¥¢¡v¥i¯à¤ñ¸û±µªñ¡u®g¥¢¡vªº­ì·N¡C¤£¹L¸Õ·Q·Q¡A§â¦³Ãö¸t¸g¤º¤åªº¡u¸o¡v³£¡u§ó¥¿¡v¬°¡u¿ù¥¢¡v¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¥O³o­ÓĶ¥»Åܱo§ó¦n¡£¥Ñ 40 ¤À¤W¤É¦Ü 41 ¤À¡¤¡AÁÙ¬O§ï¦P­ø§ï¡A¦³ÉA¤À§O¡£¨Ì±o 40 ¤À¡¤¡H

§Ú°O±o¡£¥X³B­øª¾¦³ÉN¿ù¡¤¤@­Óªñ´Áªº¨Ò¤l¡A«Â§J²z¤Ò¸t¸g½Ķ·| (Wycliffe Bible Translators) ¦³¤@¦¸¬°«D¬w¡£¡H¡¤¤@­Ó³¡¸¨Â½Ä¶¸t¸g¡A¹Lµ{¤¤¹J¤W¤F¤@­ÓÃøÃD¡G¦p¦ó½Ķ³o¤@¸`¡H

­C©MµØ»¡¡G§A­Ì¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì©¼¦¹ÅG½×¡C§A­Ìªº¸oÁö¹³²¹¬õ¡A¥²Åܦ¨³·¥Õ¡FÁö¬õ¦p¤¦ÃC¡A¥²¥Õ¦p¦Ï¤ò¡C ¸t¸g¡E¥HÁÉ¨È®Ñ 1 ³¹ 18 ¸`

Ãø´NÃø¦b¡G³o­Ó³¡¸¨¡A±q¨Ó¥¼¨£¹L¡u³·¡v¡A¤]¨S¦³¡u³·¡v³o­ÓÆ[©À¡A¦p¦ó¥O¥L­Ì©ú¥Õ¡uÅܦ¨³·¥Õ¡v³o¦^¨Æ¡H¥i¥HÂ_¨¥¡AµL½×ÂIĶ¡A¤@©w­Ú¤H¸ÜĶ¿ù¡C

¾Ú§Ú²Ê²¤ªº²z¸Ñ¡A½Ķ¤£³æ­n¦b¨âºØ»y¤å¤¤§ä¥X¹ïµ¥ªºµü·J¡A¤]­n½¥X·N«ä¡C¬G¦¹¡A­YªG»¡¸t¸g½Ķ¦³¿ù¡A­n°l°ÝÂI¸Ñ¡A¥Ñ©ó¨S¦³¹ïµ¥µü·J¡£¨Ò¦p¸t¸g¤¤ªº¡u¦aº»¡v¡B¡uÀs¡vµ¥¦r²´¡¤¡H¦³§_¤Þ¦Ü¾ãÅé·N«ä¤]¥X¿ù¡H¦³¨S¦³µùÄÀ©Î¬ã¨s¥i¥H°Ñ¦Ò¡A¥O§Ú­Ì©ú¥Õµü·J¡B·§©Àªº­ì·N¡H

Ķ¥»¡A¥»¨Ó´N­ø«Y¡u­ì¥»¡vªG¡u¥»¡v¡A¦ý¤]¤£¥²¦]¼O¼o­¹¡AÃöÁä¦b©ó¡GÀôÅU¥|©P¡A¦³¨S¦³¤@­Ó¯À½è¸û¦nªº¡uµ½¥»¡v¡C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ÅwªïÂsÄý²Ó©Ôªº³¡¸¨

http://selahk.blogspot.com/

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ²Ó©Ô ©ó 3-9-2008 15:30 µoªí   ¯u¦n¡A­«¥¼°±ª©¡A¤S¥i¥H¦P¤j®a¨£­±¡C   Potato ªGµMÁ|­«­Y»´¡A±N¦n½ÆÂø0¬J¸ÑÄÀ¡A«D±`²¼ä¦aÁ`¬A°_¨Ó¡C¨ä¹ê "¬B·Ý" ¤£¥²¾ÇÀ´®Ñ¼g¸t¸g¨º¨Ç¥j¤å¦r¡A¤~¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¸t¸g¡C¦P¨ä¥L¸g¨åµÛ§@¤@¼Ë¡A¸t¸g³£ ...

À³¸Ó´NµL³¥¬J...

¯¬¦U¦ì°Q½×´r§Ö.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ²Ó©Ô ©ó 3-9-2008 15:30 µoªí   ¯u¦n¡A­«¥¼°±ª©¡A¤S¥i¥H¦P¤j®a¨£­±¡C   Potato ªGµMÁ|­«­Y»´¡A±N¦n½ÆÂø0¬J¸ÑÄÀ¡A«D±`²¼ä¦aÁ`¬A°_¨Ó¡C¨ä¹ê "¬B·Ý" ¤£¥²¾ÇÀ´®Ñ¼g¸t¸g¨º¨Ç¥j¤å¦r¡A¤~¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¸t¸g¡C¦P¨ä¥L¸g¨åµÛ§@¤@¼Ë¡A¸t¸g³£ ...

²Ó©Ô¥S¹L¼ú¤F¡I

¨ä¹ê¡A½Ķ¯u¬O¤Q¤À§xÃøªº¨Æ¡C¡u»y¨¥¡v¤Ï¬M¤F¨Ï¥Î¸Ó»y¤åªÌªº¥@¬ÉÆ[¡A¦¹¤§©Ò¥H¸Ó«D¬w³¡¸¨¨S¦³¡u³·¡v¦rªº­ì¦] -- ¦]¬°¦b¨ä¥@¬É¤¤¡A®Ú¥»¨S¦³¡u³·¡v³o­Ó·§©À¡C©Ò¥H½Ķ¤§Ãø¡A¤£³æ¬O¡u¦r¡v¹ï¡u¦r¡vªº°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó¬O¥ô¦ó½Ķ¤]Ãø¥H100%¸ó¶V¡u¥@¬ÉÆ[¡v³o­ÓÂE·¾¡C

¥¿¦]¦p¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì§ó»Ý­n¤£¦PªºÄ¶¥»¡AÅý¦UĶ¥»¤¬¬Û¸É¨¬¡A¤@¤è­±«÷´ê¥X¤@´T§ó±µªñ­ì¤åªº¹Ïµe¡A¥t¤@¤è­±¡AÂǤ£¦PĶ¥»ÂXÁï­ì¤åªº·N¸q¡C

¡]·íµM¡A¥»¤H¨Ã«D½Ķ®a¡A¥H¤W©Ò»¡¥u¬O¥~¦æ¤H¤§¨£¡A¦h¦h¥]²[¡^

¤Þ¥Î:

«ÜªY½à¤ÎÃÙ¦P§AªºÆ[ÂI¡C

¦Û³o­Ópost¶}ª©¥H¨Ó¡Aathena¤@ª½­ø«Y¤Ó´±µo¨¥¡A¦]¬°¶O¨Æ¤@¥¹¨Ì¦Û¤vªº°ò·þ®{Æ[ÂI¤@Á¿¡u¿ù¡v»¡¸Ü¡A´N·|¥OºñÄ_¥SÃø°µ¡C¦Ó®a¦³Á¦¥J­ôªº¯]¥É¦b«e³»¦í¡A§Ú¤S¥[ªð¨â©C¡A¦pªG­ø©¥Å¥·í§ÚµLÁ¿¹L´N¦n¡AÀµ½Ð¤Å´¡¡I

­Ó¤HÆ[ÂI»{¬°¡G

1.´Nºâ¤£¬O±Ð¤Í¡A¤£¦P·N¸t¸g¬O¯«©ÒÀq¥Üªº¸Ü»y¡A¸t¸g§@¬°¤@¿è¸g¾ú¤G¤d¦~¥H¤Wªººë¿ï¥j¥N¤åÄm¡A¦b©v±Ð»ù­È¥H¥~§ó¦³­õ¾Ç¡B­Û²z©M¦Ò¥j»ù­È¡A°µ¤H¥Í°Ñ¦Ò¡CÚ»¤@¥»®Ñ¥i¥H¾Ç¨ì´X¤d¦~ªº¥j¤H´¼¼zµ²´¹¹ê¦b©è¨ìÄê¡A¦ó¤£©ñ¤U¦¨¨£¥h§l吓¦n®Æ©O¡Hathena¨­¬°°ò·þ®{¡A³£·|¶¡¤¤Åª¤UÁI©v¤½®×¾Ç³¥¬[¡C

2.´X¤d¦~«eªºµS¤ÓªÀ·|ÁöµM¦P²{¦bªº­»´ä¦³«Ü¤j¤£¦P¡AĶªk¤£¤@¡A¦ý°ò¥»¤W¤Hªº¤ßºA³£¤@¼Ë¡AÚ»¸t¸g¥j¥J®Mªð¤J²{¹ê¡A¦n¦h®É¬Ý¨ì¤H·|¤ß·L¯º¡C¤j®a¸Õ吓ËÝ¥hÚ»¸t¸g¡A¥i¯à·|µo²{¨ì¥t¤@ºØ¼Ö½ì©O¡C

3.©P¥ü²»³Õ¤h«YĶ¤å±M®a¡AÊ\¦³Ê\¦b½Ķ¾Ç¤WªºÆ[ÂI¡C´¶³q¤H¬Ý®Ñ¥D­n¬O§Ë©ú¥Õ¥DÃD¤º®e¡A¦ó¥²°õµÛ©ó¤@¦r¤@¥y¡H§Ú­Ì¤£¬O­n¬ã¨sĶªk¹À...§A¥i¥H¸Ü¦³ÂIÃø©ú¡A¦ý§A­ø©ú­øµ¥©ó«YÊ\Ķ¿ù¡C

4.«Øij²³¦ìªB¤Í¥J­É¥»·¨ªª¨¦³Õ¤hªº¡uÃa°­¯«¾Ç¡v¬Ý¬Ý¡A¦]¬°¦n¦hÃþ¦üª§©í¨ä¹ê¦b¦¹®Ñ¤¤¦­¦³Á¿¤Î¡C

¤Þ¥Î:

What I mean is if anybody want to understand the Bible correctly the onlly way is read the original verision, otherwise we can read any version without concern the accuracy, if wecan get the most accurate undertsnading then is worst then don't study Bible at all. Then it is  º×­µ, not the ºÖ­µ. Just like a doctor gave you a medicine for your illiness, and you didn't look at the label of the medicine you just take whatever you have in the draw, then what will happen ? If you lucky nothing will happen...othwerise it is worst than dont's the doctor at all.  That is my personal opion.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Athena ©ó 4-9-2008 19:06 µoªí   «ÜªY½à¤ÎÃÙ¦P§AªºÆ[ÂI¡C¦Û³o­Ópost¶}ª©¥H¨Ó¡Aathena¤@ª½­ø«Y¤Ó´±µo¨¥¡A¦]¬°¶O¨Æ¤@¥¹¨Ì¦Û¤vªº°ò·þ®{Æ[ÂI¤@Á¿¡u¿ù¡v»¡¸Ü¡A´N·|¥OºñÄ_¥SÃø°µ¡C¦Ó®a¦³Á¦¥J­ôªº¯]¥É¦b«e³»¦í¡A§Ú¤S¥[ªð¨â©C¡A¦pªG­ø©¥Å¥ ...

¥u­n¤£­n¤¬´¡, ¹ï¨Æ¤£¹ï¤H, ¤j®a³£¦U¦³±o¯q.

²z©Ê°Q½×, ¯u²z¬O¶VÅG¶V©úªº.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 4-9-2008 20:48 µoªí   What I mean is if anybody want to understand the Bible correctly the onlly way is read the original verision, otherwise we can read any version without concern the accuracy, if wecan g ...

·íµM¡A¯àŪ­ì¤å¬O³Ì²z·Q¡A°ÝÃD¬O¦³¦h¤Ö¤H¦³¾÷·|¾Ç§Æ§B¨Ó¤å¡A§Æþ¤å¡C§Y¨Ï¬O¯«¾Ç¥Í¡A¥L­Ì©Ò¨üªº­ì¤å°V½m¤]¦³­­¡]´X­Ó¾Ç´Á¡^¡A°£«D¬O±M§ð­ì¤åªº¾ÇªÌ¡A§_«h½Í¦ó®e©ö¡H¦AªÌ¡A§Y¨Ï¯àŪÀ´­ì¤å¡AÁÙ­n¹ï¼g¦¨¸g¤åªº®É¥N­I´º¡B¤å¤Æ¡B¥Î»y¡B²ßºD¡B¤å¾Ç¡K¡K¦³¬Û·íªº²z¸Ñ¤~¦æ¡CÁ¿úïÁ¿úï¡A¦ü¥G­nŪúﯫ¾Ç¥ýÕi~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Potato ©ó 5-9-2008 20:39 µoªí ·íµM¡A¯àŪ­ì¤å¬O³Ì²z·Q¡A°ÝÃD¬O¦³¦h¤Ö¤H¦³¾÷·|¾Ç§Æ§B¨Ó¤å¡A§Æþ¤å¡C§Y¨Ï¬O¯«¾Ç¥Í¡A¥L­Ì©Ò¨üªº­ì¤å°V½m¤]¦³­­¡]´X­Ó¾Ç´Á¡^¡A°£«D¬O±M§ð­ì¤åªº¾ÇªÌ¡A§_«h½Í¦ó®e©ö¡H¦AªÌ¡A§Y¨Ï¯àŪÀ´­ì¤å¡AÁÙ­n¹ï¼g¦¨¸g¤åªº®É ...

But When Christ return, he may say I never say these words...it is your own misunderstanding, why don't you read the origina on even though it is very very hard for most people to learn...     then what will happen to us ?

I think is each individual's will problem, not teh easy or hard issue. May be that is the way God Test us ? 

Many people can spend many many years to learn English, France, Russia, Chinese, so on. Why can't we spend time in Original Bible..

I think is is  ·NÄ@  issue.

When a person willing to do learn one thing. he will success eventually, that just the matter of time and what level he can reach.

¬B¥S¦³³o­Ó§Ó¦V·íµM¬O¦n¡A¦Ó¸t¸g¤]ÄU«j«H®{­n¦b1¯u²z¤W¶i²`¡C¤£¹L¡A¦pªG³s¯«¾Ç°|¤]¥u¯à´£¨Ñ°ò¥»ªº°V½m¡A¨º¹ï¥­«H®{¨Ó»¡¡A¬O§_±NÃø¾áªº¾á¤l©ñ¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤W¡H¸t¸gªºÄ¶¥»ÁöµM¥¼¯à100%½Ķ­ì¤å¡A¦ý¤£¼vÅT®Ö¤ßªº«H¥õªº¶Ç»¼¡A¤º®e®Ø¬[¤]¤£·|¦³¤Ó¤jªº°ÝÃD¡C±o±Ï»P§_¡A¬O¦]µÛ¹ï°ò·þªº»{«H¡C·í«ßªk®v¸Õ±´­C¿q¡A­þ¤@±ø¬O³Ì¤jªº»|©R®É¡A­C¿qªº¦^µª¬O·R¯«¡B·R¤H¡]¤Ó22¡G37-39¡^¡C°ò·þ¦A¨Ó·|°Ý§Ú­Ì¬Æ»ò¡H±q¤Ó25¡G31-45ºø¦Ï©M¤s¬vªº¤ñ³ë¡A¥i¨£°ò·þ¬Ý­«§Ú­Ì¬O§_¹ê½î·R¯«¡B·R¤H³o¨â±ø³Ì¤jªº»|©R¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Potato ©ó 6-9-2008 01:50 µoªí ¬B¥S¦³³o­Ó§Ó¦V·íµM¬O¦n¡A¦Ó¸t¸g¤]ÄU«j«H®{­n¦b1¯u²z¤W¶i²`¡C¤£¹L¡A¦pªG³s¯«¾Ç°|¤]¥u¯à´£¨Ñ°ò¥»ªº°V½m¡A¨º¹ï¥­«H®{¨Ó»¡¡A¬O§_±NÃø¾áªº¾á¤l©ñ¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤W¡H¸t¸gªºÄ¶¥»ÁöµM¥¼¯à100%½Ķ­ì¤å¡A¦ý¤£¼vÅT®Ö¤ßªº«H¥õªº ...

¥¿¸Ñ¡I³Ì¤jªº»|©R´N¬O·R¡C

¸t¸g¤¤¦³©ú¤å¡A´Nºâ¯àÁ¿¸U¤H¤è¨¥¨Ã¤Ñ¨Ïªº¸Ü»y¡A¨S¦³·R´Nµ¥¦P¶ãªºÆrÅTªº¹Y¤@¼Ë¡A¤]´N¬O¤ºùتŪšAÉA³£­ø«Y¡C

¯«¾Ç®a¥¼¥²´N¬O³Ì°@¸Û³Ì¦nªº°ò·þ®{¡A¤Ï¦ÓÁ°û¶²Âå¥Í¡B®ø¨¾­û³¯¥üÀsªº±Ë¥Í¨ú¸q¦æ¬°¡A¤~¬O³Ì°ªªº¼Ð·Ç¡C

¨C¦¸¦P¤H°Q½×©Od°ÝÃD, ³Ì«á³£´X¥G·|閙¥æ¦¬³õ.....

¦ý¥u­n§Ú¦a°O¦í, ©v±Ð¥Øªº«Y¾É¤H¦Vµ½, ¤£ºÞ¯«¬O¬Æ»ò...¥u­n¥»µÛ¦Û¤vªº·NÄ@¥h¬Û«H...¤£­n±N¦Û¤vªº©v±Ð±j¥[©ó¤H´N¦n¤F....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Potato ©ó 6-9-2008 01:50 µoªí ¬B¥S¦³³o­Ó§Ó¦V·íµM¬O¦n¡A¦Ó¸t¸g¤]ÄU«j«H®{­n¦b1¯u²z¤W¶i²`¡C¤£¹L¡A¦pªG³s¯«¾Ç°|¤]¥u¯à´£¨Ñ°ò¥»ªº°V½m¡A¨º¹ï¥­«H®{¨Ó»¡¡A¬O§_±NÃø¾áªº¾á¤l©ñ¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤W¡H¸t¸gªºÄ¶¥»ÁöµM¥¼¯à100%½Ķ­ì¤å¡A¦ý¤£¼vÅT®Ö¤ßªº«H¥õªº ...

I mean »~¸Ñ ¯«ªº¸Ü¥i¥H³y¦¨¦n¤jº×... it may make you believe you are save but actually you are not.

That why there are many ²§ºÝ...

For eample many people still believe they can divorce if they find out other half betray them...

they have this kind of thought are base on Old testment's Moses's rules, they never understand what lord Christ told them in the

New testment... Misunderstanding is the beginning of  ²§ºÝ.

¬°¤FÁקK½Ä¬ð,¤j®aÁÙ¬O¨ì¦¹¬°¤î§a~
©v±ÐijÃDÁÙ¬O¯d«Ý¦Û¤v¥hÅé·|,
§Ú±q¨S·Q¹L,¨S¸g¾ú¦Ó³æ¬Ý¤å¦r,¥i¥H¥O§Ú¦³¤°»ò­«¤j¨M©w©Î攺ÅÜ...

³o¥u·|¦³¤õ,¤£·|¦³Á`µ²ªº...

Åý§Ú­Ì¦^¨ìµ£¦~®É,¤£­n½Í¬Fªv/©v±Ð¤F~~~

37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD