27 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦yªF¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­¹Á¡»æ¦P·N¯»

¦yªF¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­¹Á¡»æ¦P·N¯»

¦³Ãä­Ó¥h¹L¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­¹Á¡»æ¦P·N¯»¡A¤§«á喺¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­Ó¨àµ£¼Ö¶éª±????

§Ú¥u«Yª±¹L,

¥¼¸Õ¹L­¹Á¡»æ¦P·N¯».

¦yªFªG¶¡§Ú¦³¥h¹L,

¤£¹L¦h¼Æ¥h­»´ä¥JªG¶¡.

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KEROROGUNSO8 ©ó 14-8-2007 19:20 µoªí ¦³Ãä­Ó¥h¹L¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­¹Á¡»æ¦P·N¯»¡A¤§«á喺¥X©_¦Ñ¹«­Ó¨àµ£¼Ö¶éª±????

I think I have been there before (for meals & also for the ¨àµ£¼Ö¶é)...but to be honest, I can't remember the details lah since it was such a long time ago.....

[¸g¨å¼s§i]1984¦~ - ¥X©_¦Ñ¹«

Usually go there for the video games only.....Italian we usually goto Spaghetti House.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 22:48 µoªí Usually go there for the video games only.....Italian we usually goto Spaghetti House.

Meat balls spaghetti @ Spaghetti House used to be very yummy

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 22:48 µoªí Usually go there for the video games only.....Italian we usually goto Spaghetti House.

there may still be one between ·s¥@¬É°s©± & ·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f... let me go find out someday. fumoon & shiawase should have dinner there at least once b4 the place disappears...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 22:54 µoªí   there may still be one between ·s¥@¬É°s©± & ·s¥@¬É¦Ê³f... let me go find out someday. fumoon & shiawase should have dinner there at least once b4 the place disappears...

do you mean Spaghetti House or ¥X©_¦Ñ¹« ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 22:59 µoªí   do you mean Spaghetti House or ¥X©_¦Ñ¹« ?

¥X©_¦Ñ¹«

Spaghetti House is everywhere... maybe 10's or 100's of them in HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 23:04 µoªí ¥X©_¦Ñ¹« Spaghetti House is everywhere... maybe 10's or 100's of them in HK

That much?....wow.....there used to be only 3 of them when I was 'active' in HK....ha ha....18 years ago.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 23:04 µoªí   ¥X©_¦Ñ¹«     Spaghetti House is everywhere... maybe 10's or 100's of them in HK

i think you might be right...just checked on the internet, there is a blog (see below link) which shows some pictures of a little girl playing at ¥X©_¦Ñ¹«, the photos look quite recent (not like 20+ yrs ago)...so there must still be at least one existing in HK (surprisingly)

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-vanessa/article?mid=16317&prev=16343&next=16293

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 23:15 µoªí That much?....wow.....there used to be only 3 of them when I was 'active' in HK....ha ha....18 years ago.....

O! ....but that info came from mr. ar_woo, you know lah, he loves guessing, when he said there are still 10's or 100's of Spaghetti House in HK, it could just be one of his many guesses for tonight

Ai ya.....true.....ok la......I don't have anything that he's interested in.....
Neons....

ok, time to go.....have to leave a bit earlier this time....c u

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 23:19 µoªí   O! ....but that info came from mr. ar_woo, you know lah, he loves guessing, when he said there are still 10's or 100's of Spaghetti House in HK, it could just be one of his many g ...

you pull up info from the internet really fast! yes there should be a ¥X©_¦Ñ¹«around then...

and the # of spaghetti house is no random guess... there's one in almost every major shopping mall at least (e.g. Grand Century, Festival Walk, etc)

ANyway, visit the classic place b4 it's gone la, shiawase san and fumoon san... table for two?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 23:22 µoªí ok, time to go.....have to leave a bit earlier this time....c u

ok, chat later then...

¨ä¹ê¥X©_¦Ñ¹«¨Ì®a¬ü°ê¥ò¦³¡A«Y·s¿A¦è¥ò¦³¡A¤j®a¥i¨ì¥H¤Uºô§}Ú»¤@Ú»¡G

http://www.chuckecheese.com/the-experience/entertainment.php

¤£¹L­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ­»´ä·|µL®Í¡A¥i¯à³Á·í¥£¤Ó²`¤J¥Á¤ß¡A·í®É¥ò¦³Burger's King«l¦n­¹¡A¨Ì®a­n¥h¾÷³õ¥ý¦³¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KEROROGUNSO8 ©ó 14-8-2007 23:42 µoªí ¤£¹L­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ­»´ä·|µL®Í¡A¥i¯à³Á·í¥£¤Ó²`¤J¥Á¤ß¡A·í®É¥ò¦³Burger's King«l¦n­¹¡A¨Ì®a­n¥h¾÷³õ¥ý¦³¡C

HK ¦n¦ü¥ò¦³wor... shiawase found this: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-vanessa/article?mid=16317&prev=16343&next=16293

«Y«}应该响«×·d­Óoldcake ¶º§½?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 23:52 µoªí   HK ¦n¦ü¥ò¦³wor... shiawase found this: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-vanessa/article?mid=16317&prev=16343&next=16293   «Y«}应该响«×·d­Óoldcake ¶º§½?

­ø¿ù´£Ä³

27 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD