µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦¡¯ù¼ÓÂI¤ß

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ maymay ©ó 11-7-2011 23:38 µoªí ½¼»å®Ú¥»­ø·|«YÁ¡¥Ö¡A¼ö»¶»¶Åu¨ì¥b¼ö¦AÂIÂí¦¿­»¾L­¹嘅¬ü¨ý½¼»å¡A¤@±ø³Â¥Ï¨ÐÀH®É­¹¤@Å¢¡K¡K v Dim Sum Oxx ½¼»å - So So.  I think HK bestest ½¼»å is Luk Kwok, Shangri La, and then TST Sheraton.

I like those from Tim's kitchen.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºC¤µ´å ©ó 7-7-2011 19:24 µoªí Äé´ö»å    ¤@Å¢¤G°¦©ñ响¤G­ÓÅK¤ù¤W­±..     ­ø«Y¦Ó®a嗰D·s¬£®û´ö»å...

any know where to buy the "skin"?  I want to make soup-fill dumpling myself. Those for dumpling in the market is too small and so far, no noodle shop is willing to tailor made for me. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ billy_silly ©ó 17-7-2011 03:24 µoªí arron¥S¯þÆWµó¥«µó,§Y«YºaµØþ¸z¹jÂ÷¶¡ÄÑçE©ÎªÌ¦³,§A¦³ÉN¸Õ¤U°Ý¹L?

Yes, i did ask before but they did not do that. thanks for your suggestion anyway.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºC¤µ´å ©ó 22-7-2011 13:11 µoªí   ¥i¥H¸Õ¤U¥H¤U¤èªk   http://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=7008032301734

thanks for your info. I may try it out later. ...But, I just think make hen skin is difficult and thus when I am making dumpling, i alway just mixng thre filling myslef and buy the ready-made skin.

no, i cannot find the big skin for the soup fill dimpling but i did use the nromal szie one to make some soup fill dimpling but cannot put a lot of soup. the soup is make with gelatine can pork broth first.

BTW, I think the dm sum in Tim's Kitchen is quite good.

µo·s¸ÜÃD