µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

ar_woo,

How's the moment of truth like ...?

¤ß«æªº K

Hi bro Woo,

N was in my dream twice last night ...

Can't remember the details of the first one ..

In the second one ... he's attending a function and I was trying to take photos of him from a distance ... he's too far away and I could do nothing ... he came to me, recognising who I'm , took my DC away and told me that he'd do it for me ...      

He spoke English in the dreams ...   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-12-2009 13:13 µoªí   Cool.... (& hello from Tokyo!)   Going out to do some shopping in Shinjuku now......... bye! Check the file I sent u

Thanks a million bro Woo ... I felt like I was there together with you when I was reading it ...     

Let's get together on the 14th if you're free (I've mistaken the 8th) ... can't wait to see the photos and stuff you have got ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-12-2009 21:24 µoªí guitar version:   http://players.music-eclub.com/?action=user_song_detail&song_id=247038    

Very nice guitar playing and singing ... I like this version ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-2-2010 10:22 µoªí   Thank you! Looking forward to your new version

Also looking forward to ar_woo's version.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-2-2010 23:21 µoªí   someday let's go sing K and let me do it live for you la (when you're drunk & can't really hear anything), I don't wanna offend YouTube viewers with my horrible singing 

When is someday?

I've full confidence in your singing and I trust that our oldcakers would love to view your virgin performance here ...!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-2-2010 22:13 µoªí 80¦~¥Nºt°Û·|²{³õª© : (´X¤Q¦~¨Ó, ar_woo¤@¸ô³£­øª¾¦³¥X¹L»æËÝ嘅±a )    

­ø«Y­Ú§Aáó¨ì¡Ak ¥i¯à¤@¥@³£­øª¾¦³¥X¹L»æËÝ嘅±a ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2010 00:54 µoªí   thank you for your support...... and happy CNY! Any red pocket for me?

So good mouth ... your laisee is definitely yau tall mo him ...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2010 01:26 µoªí   I logged back in to thank you thank you  handsome K always so handsome and charming Big money keep pouring in for you this year   etc etc

Am flattered ... 

Wish you tons of peachblossom luck in the new year of the tigar_woo!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2010 02:09 µoªí This version is quite nice. I like those little variations he made:    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-3-2010 22:24 µoªí ¥tÃþª©¥»

Both versions are nice to me ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-5-2010 19:25 µoªí   Very ¥¿ª©¥»! Thank you!

x2

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-5-2010 02:13 µoªí   u'r welcome bro 4, bro K & sis S   Here's another nice version by ¥[Ãä[¤¯彦:    

Thanks bro Woo ...

Does he look a bit like Martin Lee?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-6-2010 00:54 µoªí     ­ì¨Ó¯u«Y¦³¶V«nª©¡C¡C¡C  (I don't think Mr. K will like it tho )

OMG ... it's awesome!

How did U find it - it's all in Vietnamese!?   (From a Viet beauty? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-8-2010 01:45 µoªí ¦³·s³f¨ì...  

¦nÒÜÄõµó¤f§k wor ...

­µ¼Ö¦n¥¿ ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-9-2010 00:58 µoªí ©O¦ì­ô¥J§âÁn´X·Å¬X¡A¦nlum

§âÁn«s«è d ·|Ëݦn ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 6-10-2010 00:42 µoªí ­ººq¶W¸g¨å, ¦ý«Y¦n¦üÉNÉA¤H´£®M¤ù, ­øª¾­»´ä¦³ÉN°µ¹L???   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C9KX-baLIQ&hd=1   ¦ü¥G¦³ D Ú»ÀYËÝ!!!

¦Ñ»æ somewhere ¦³¤HÁ¿¹L©O»Z¥Ð¦æ¶i¦±©O³¡À¸

80 ¦~¥N¸Ó¹q¼v¼s§i¤W¦³¤¤§ø¶®«Tªº¦W¦r¡A¦]¦Ó¤J³õ¡FÁöµM¥uµ¥¨ì­º¥DÃD¦±¡A¦ý¨S¦³¥¢±æ¡A¥u¦]²Ä¤@¦¸µo²{¤F·í®É·¥¨ã¤k¤H¨ýªºªQªO¼y¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-10-2010 22:54 µoªí       ¦ô§^­Ë½ÃÄõ¦P¹p¹|¼w³£¦¨¬°¤F 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ªº¤@¥÷¤l¡C¡C¡C¥ò­n¨t¤é¤å­ìª©¡C¡C¡Car_woo¤£³Ó·P¿E¡A¤@©w·|¶R½ÃÄõ©O±iºÐ¡I

­ººq¥Ñ¨kÁnºtĶ·|¦nÅ¥ d ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-10-2010 23:16 µoªí   ¦³°µ¹L¡A·í¦~ar_wooÅTÆW¥JºtÃÀÀ¸°|Ú»¡A¦ýÚ»¤§«e­øª¾恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ´N«Y¸Ó¤ù¥DÃD¦±¡A©Ò¥H·í­µ¼Ö¤@ÅT°_¡A¶}¤ß¤S¿³¾Ä

§AªG°}¦n¦üŪºò¤p¾Ç¦Ü bor ...¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-10-2010 23:52 µoªí   ªQªO¼y¤l·í¦~¦n¦ü¦³¤é¥»²Ä¤@¬ü¤H¤§ºÙ¡C¡C¡CÀ¸¤¤­Ó¯S§Þ¤H¬°¥ª¦o«§³£ªÖ°µ¡A³s¤H¦a¸g¤â¥óÀ`³£§^¤¶·N¡Aºqµü¦h¤Ö¦PÊ\¦³Ãö

ªQªO¦b¨ä«áªº¤õ¦v¤§¤Hªººt¥X§ó¥¿ ...

­ººq¦b 82¦~¤w¸g¤j¼ö¡A®ú¥Ð¦æ¶i¦±¬O82«á¦b´ä¤Wºt¡A­ººq¬O§_·½¦Û³oÀ¸¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-10-2010 23:55 µoªí   ¨t«§¡H§Ú³£°O§^²M¤F ¡A¥i¯à¨t¬Yuncle±a§Ú¥hÚ»

§í©Î«Y¬Y auntie?

µo·s¸ÜÃD