µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 3-11-2009 23:33 µoªí   ®@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨ä¹ê¤§«e³£¦³çܹL¶K©O­Óª©¥X¾¤                       ¤¤§øVS®á¥Ð??? ...

®@ ~~~ ®³ ~~~ §A¸Ü¬[©Q ~~~ §ÚÉA³£Ú»­ø¨ì ...

¤S¥i¯à«Y¡G±¡²`(¦­´Á)·É®á(«á´Á) vs ¤£Åù ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 3-11-2009 23:55 µoªí   «§oªÌ~¤S«Y±z¸Ü¬J~¦Ó®a´N­ø»{¼Æ Wacaca

§Ú«Y hint ­Ú§AÊ\¦Û¤v°ÛªG­Óª© ar ...

Å¥´Â¦­°_ ... zzz °Õ ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 4-11-2009 00:10 µoªí   ±z¦Ó®a¥ý§ï¤f~¥Ù§r   Ê\¦Û¤v°ÛªGª©Ãä«×¦³oªÌ~³£¬~¥ª°Õ        

Mao ­T¬[  ... ³£ÉN¹w§A·|¶K¥X¾¤®a ma ...

Good night la ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 4-11-2009 00:19 µoªí   Á¿¥ª­ø¶K¥X¾¤µw«Y©P¨­­ø¦Û¦bËÝ   ËݦӮaÂI§r±z¤S­n¨«

ar_woo ¥ò¥½ªíºA wor ...

ËÝ ... §A­Ó²q´ú³£¦³¥i¯à¤¤¬[ ...

¦³¤@ªOÊ\ݯ¨ìªG°}¦n¿³¾Ä ... ¤S¦Ò¤U§Aª¾­øª¾«YÃä­Ó ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-11-2009 00:26 µoªí   I was very excited to find Kuwata's version becoz I knew it existed for at least 2 years... according to a song list for his concert.... yet was never able to hear it......   BTW K ...

you knew I'm music illiterate ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-11-2009 00:42 µoªí time for me to sleep la........ let's talk about this wonderful song and not waste time talking about girls   Here's "cassette tape version": (there was some blank tape at the end so I recorded o ...

That's not like you wor ...

What's the extra song you get for the blank tape ar?

You're right ... it's ready to play at song number 5 ...

Time for me to sleep too ... (need to jet off in the morning ... )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-11-2009 00:36 µoªí   The extra song is hand-written on the tape label  it's the short version only 1'XX" so there's enough tape

I see ... it's the "colour of heart" ...

Just in case you will see ON in Dec ... tell her that she has a secret admirer in HK ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2009 14:28 µoªí ¿ûµ^X·É®áª©:    

­Ó¤Hı±o­Ó piano performance ¦n d ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 20-11-2009 10:53 µoªí Ar Woo,Just come by and see your post.  Couldn't believe my eyes, you've got really "old" tape collection!!! I've listened to  恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ in youtube. I've got m ...

blessu ... welcome to 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-11-2009 13:47 µoªí   Hello! Good to see you!  I kept my Ken Choi vinyl albums also I had to pay extra money for this album becoz I bought it in USA Chinatown in 1984 . they charged like 30% ...

ar_woo ... what has this to do with  恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-11-2009 23:43 µoªí   Both Ken & N are tall & good looking singers In fact on the N blog there's a picture of them together

But still ... it has nothing to do with koibitomo wor ... ! Will you kick your own axx out of this thread?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 22-11-2009 00:01 µoªí   sorry sorry it was a special treat for blessu who's a big Ken fan.....

«½«¢«¢ ...

§A³£½ð±o¤H¦h°Õ ...   (§Ú¦P Celia «á­±­«¸~ºò ... )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 22-11-2009 00:38 µoªí   so u can massage each other ma.....

Go ahead ... if this is what you want ...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 22-11-2009 20:48 µoªí Kendama,Thanks for your welcoming  But .....please don't scold ar_woo la...... He is my  "®¦¤H" .  It's all my fault.  ¤pªº "­t¯ð½Ð¸o "

I don't scold anyone who is someone's "®¦¤H" ...

That whip looks like a SM gear ... it's not my cup of tea ar ...    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 22-11-2009 21:04 µoªí ar_wooReally thanks for this special treat and sorry for the "kick" Better drop Mr C and  talk about 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤. Here is an  orchestral version of the song su ...P.s. Don't call me "BIG" , I'm in fact  a MISS TINY!!!!

Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...

You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was only popular among malucklos!!!     

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 23-11-2009 21:43 µoªí I'm Stunned and Speechless !!!!Surely tnd1964 is my "Super-hero"!!

Maybe you can thank him in person next time ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:25 µoªí "Me?  first local female fan "??? How about Celia? You "blow water" with her  here ?!???  

Like yourself ... Celia is a fonder of the song Koibitomo but not a fan of NM or Oretachinotabi (§Ú­Ìªº®Èµ{¡A´äĶ«eµ{ÀA¸) ...  

I actually puzzled a lot about why the TV series O was not appealing to ladies in HK ... and becos of this, I really wanted to know how a lady O fan thinks, feels, and acts like if there is any ...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:27 µoªí Do you mean you are not a local? ???  You sound very  much like a  "local" !!Thanks for being nice to my "®¦¤H".!!!!!   He is the nicest guy I've ever met in the "cyberworld" !!! ...

Not just sounded like a local ... I'm a 100% local ...

What I meant was that ar_woo has met in the cyberworld a female NM's fan who lives in the States (hopefully, Woo and I will meet her somewhere next year ... )  ... But, we haven't heard of any back in HK ...

ar_woo is certainly a nice guy (if not the nicest) outside the cyberworld (he's very gentle, generous and tall ga ...    ) 

Btw, how did you first meet ar_woo ar?

Mistaken what?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:30 µoªí "Super-hero"  will always stay in my heart!

You gotta meet this super-hero in person ... he's another very nice (if not the nicest) guy on oldcake.net ...

ar_woo ... I've been waiting for your stories like an ant on a hot pan ... !!! How much I wish I'm now heading for TKO instead of HKG!!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD