µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 18-7-2009 01:52 µoªí Á¿°_(恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤)·íµM­n´£¤@吓¥¦´N¬O¤é¥»¹q¼v(»Z¥Ð¦æ¶i¦±)ªº¥DÃD¦±. http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww131/hongkongman2/600x450-20090709000431.jpg

·í¤é¥H¬° NM ¦³¥÷°µ©O®MÀ¸ ... µ¥§rµ¥ ... ²b«Yµ¥¨ì§âÁn (­º¥DÃD¦±) ... ¦n¥¢±æ    ¤£¹L ... ´N«Y¥Ñ»Z¥Ð¦æ¶i¦±¶}©lÚ»ªQªO ... ¦L¶H¸û²`¦³¤õ¦v¤§¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-7-2009 08:41 µoªí ¨Ñ§Ú yor §d hae ¥x¤soµØ~! ar_ªê ¥©¥©¤´o¬[...¯a¾ð goo wor~! Ê\¦Ü¦h½m¦í Li ±øÀV§d©ñ©j!

ËÝ´N mao¦³©È°Õ (K ­ø­¹¥x¤sµe ka ) ... ¯a¾ð³Ì¥© ... K ©ç®I¥h¥u¨ì ar_ªê ¤ß¤f ... ­ø±Ï´ë¥´ wor ...   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-7-2009 08:42 µoªí   

´N«Y©O®MšÍ¥ª K ¥h¬ü§·¼v³£Ú» ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-7-2009 11:26 µoªí   ±z¶Ãup¥ªD«§.... §Ú³£«Y¨£±zup§Ú¤Sup¤U¬[©Q.....§Ú³£ÉNÉA³¥.... ±z¥H¬°¦³D«§³¥?   ·Î½¼¸L¦n¨ýØ{~~~~~¦ý«Y±z¤S¥X®Í¤õ§r? ­Ó¤HµÛ¦í¤õ¾¤·Î½¼¸L?§Ú¤S¶Ãup¤@³q 

§Ú up §A¤S up ... ËÝ§Ú '°w' §A¤S '°w' ­ø '°w' ©O?   mao ³¥ mao ³¥ ... ¤z·Î½¼¸L jack ... ÉNµÛ¨ì¤õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-7-2009 11:28 µoªí   ³£«Y¥æªð¤ñ©O«×¬J¥D¨¤"恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤"¥X³õ

¥D¸}°µºò¤j project ... ­ø±o¶¢¥XÀð ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-7-2009 18:52 µoªí ­øª¾弹µ^ªG¦ì¤p©j«Y«}¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans, Ú»Ê\¦n¦ü¶}¤ß¨ì­n弹°_ËÝ  (¨ä¹êÊ\¦n¦ü³£«Y¤@¦ì¸ê²`Àï¤h¼Öºq¤â嚟¬[!)   Ú»¤UÊ\¯º¨ì´X¶}¤ß http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/ar_woo ...

¼u¡B°Û³£Ëݺëªö ...

¤p©jÊ\¯u«Y¥Ñ¤ß¯º¥X¾¤ ... Ú»¾¤¨â­Ó¦ü friend ©³ ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 20-7-2009 20:57 µoªí ¤@­Ó°Û¤@­Ó¼u¤@­ÓÚ»...¤T­Ó¦P¼Ëo¥Ì¶}¤ß~! (¤@­ÓÚ»o­Ó­Ó«Y§Ú!) ¦n ' ¥¿ ' o¤úo¥§¬q¤ù ar_woo bro~!    

¯u«Y¦n¥¿

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-7-2009 22:28 µoªí   ¤µ¤é¤S¦³·s®Æ: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi_forever/article?new=1&mid=113

ar_ªê ¾¤®Æ°Õ ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 19-7-2009 11:51 µoªí   «§°w?? ¦³«§¤jproject?

°w = jump

siscelia °w­ø°w?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 19-7-2009 21:17 µoªí   ®@~~~~¤¤§ø¤jproject~~~ar_woo±z¦a¦ü¥G¥ò¦³¦n¦h¤¤§ø¬J¼uÃÄ~Ä~Äò§V¤O~¡I     "²`¨ü­»´äºq°g¤ä«ùªº¤é¥»ºq¤â-¤¤§ø¶®«T"<------©O¥y¯u«YÉN¿ù~~¡I

siscelia ¬O¤¤§ø°g§_?

Ú»¹L Oretachinotabi §_?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 21-7-2009 00:14 µoªí ­««Y¤Q¤À¦n friend ©³o­Ó°¦~!

Ú»©È³£«Y ... ¤p©jÊ\¼u±o¦n§ë¤J ... ¦n¦³­Ó©Ê ...

¤¤§ø¶®ªê ݯºòè°¤HÀ°¤â°µ blog ... ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ¦³ÉN¦n¤¶²Ð?

Testing

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 22-7-2009 23:00 µoªí   success   what else do you want to test
I've got problems with OC.net access here ... it works occassionally and I'm already pissed off!!! Please let me borrow your space to answer a couple of Qs: Bro Ultraman - Unfortunately, I also don't know why ... Please ask NakamuraWoo direct ... Siscelia - I will not do bumgy jump nor jumping off the bed ... no worries ... You didn't watch O doesn't mean that you're 'out' - you're just not old enough ... Never mind - NakamuraWoo can tell you the O story from the start to the end and the other way round ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2009 22:38 µoªí ·s货¨ì  

¦n¥¿!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 00:23 µoªí Finally someone put this vocaloid version on YouTube:     With a "kid" (actually a computer software) singing it, some of the sadness gets washed away, which is comforting in a way.

I prefer Sesehorie's version to this one ...   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 00:46 µoªí   Me too. A little bit similar--they both bring a new "naughty/ innocent" feel to what's supposed to be a sad song. I know you like the original, but I also enjoy these new moods. Maybe becoz ...

Hahaha ... listening to the same song for 3,000 times is probably  a guiness record ...    What did you vision when listening?

Your own version is also a good choice for a change ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 01:03 µoªí   Not much visioned, just a lonely feel maybe...... as discussed here: http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6588&page=1

Got it .. I also remember you did tell me about that ...

How do you like Kuwata'a version?

Every time this song is played, the promenade in Yokohama and the jukeboxes in Tokyo come up to my mind ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 01:24 µoªí   I loved it. I was aware Kuwata sang it, but waited years to find it on YouTube.......You can imagine the joy when I finally found it........ I guess Kuwata's version would be how exact ...

I like Kuwata's version very much too ... it's not better than NM's but is delightfully different (K thinks Ku's version is more raw and wild) ...

I very much look forward to learning how you feel about each version on your NM forever blog ah ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 01:37 µoªí   Yes, raw and wild, well said Let's listen to it again.......the way I feel is, when the songs starts, everyone in that video looks like a hero. Normally the guy riding the bike would look ...

The more I listen to it ¡K the more I like Kumata¡¦s voice performance!!!

The bike-riding MV, especially its opening part, is classy ¡V the bruised jerk on the scooter is so carefree and the girl ¡§lumps¡¨ him so much ¡K I mean ¡K they acted so naturally that they look like real lovers ¡K (we can¡¦t envy too much la ¡K beautiful girls in real life also like either the rich or the jerks ma!)

The lyrics are passionate and romantic and the rhythm is beautiful ¡K no question that the song makes ar_woo see a beautiful world ¡K

Where do you go watching overly intimate actions btw ¡K (this won¡¦t disgust K ah)? 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-7-2009 02:33 µoªí   u can see them everywhere........ in MTR/ bus/ etc etc   anyway, could you bring a SD card (4G or above) tonight to our meeting? I'm trying to record 10, 20 & 30 for you but the disk ...

I'm not going to sleep on MTR/bus/etc anymore ...  

Please don't bother about 10/20/30 now ... we can do this when you completed the blog updates ...

Sleep well ... See you soon.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-7-2009 09:56 µoªí   really?Thank you Kendama and NakamuraWoo sin    ±z¦¨¤éÁ¿¬J "O" story ·|­ø·|Ú»¨ì "O"©C

¦n¦h³¥³£­n¦hÁ NW  ... ­øª¾Ê\¦³ÉN®É¶¡Á¿ O ¬G©O¡H

O ¨ä¹ê«Y¨k¤H¼@ ... ´M±ß¦³¤H¸Ü ... ¥H¤µ¤é¬J²´¥ú ... ¦³ D ¤H¥i¯à¥H¬°¯Z¤Í«Y«×Å;÷ ...

On second thought ... K ı±o¯Z¤Í¦nµo¤k¤H´H ... ­ø¦h¦ü¾÷¨Ð wor ...  

©j©fÚ»¨k¤H¼@ ... ´N¦ü§Ì¥SÚ»¤k¤H¼@ ... Ú»¨ì O ©C¬J¾÷·|³£©È·|°ª ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-7-2009 10:01 µoªí   ©O­Ó¤ù¦n­@¤§«e³£Ú»¹L....¨ä¹ê§Ú¯u«Y¦n·Q°Ý....±z¦aÁ¿¬J©O­Ó¤ù¬q¸Ì­±¬Jbruised jerk «Y­ø«Y¶À¤lµØ?ÂI¸Ñ¦n¦üËݦüÊ\?

¦n¦ü bor ... Ëݳ£­Ú§AÚ»¨ì ...

Ê\¦³ÉN¤lµØ¬J¤~µØ´N­øª¾ ... ¤£¹L¨â­Ó¤H¬J¤ì©C¼Ë³£¦n¦ü ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 26-7-2009 00:27 µoªí   haha.....¨ä¹ê°_ªì¯u«Y¥H¬°«YÊ\,¦ý«Y¤S¦n©Ç¤SµL¾¤°Õ§ó¦ý¯u«Y¦n°­¦üÊ\,­Ó¼Ë¤S¦n¦ü¦³DÅͯº,ÁöµM±z¦aÁ¿ºò¬J«Y­Ósweet girl ¦ý..¯u«Y¦n°­¦ü©O,¨s³º«Y«}¯u«YÊ\¾¤¬[ÃhºÃ  Ú»¦h´X¦¸³£¥ò«Y¦n¦ü.....©w«Y¶À ...

­Ó¤ì©C¯u«Y¦n«¬¡B¦núpÅù ...

0:23-0:24 Ê\±æ¦V¥k¤WªG¤U¦n Q ... ©è¦º .... Æg!!!!

§Ú¦ôÊ\¬°±ø¤k¨ü¥ª¹v ... ¤ñ¤H¤þ¨ìÅÜ¥ª¯Q¾~©C ...   

0:17-0:20 ±ø¤k­Ó lump ¼Ë¦ü¥Ñ¤ß¦Óµo ... Æg!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-7-2009 23:36 µoªí   since you are such a good observer, can you help us guess what the couple is doing at the very beginng? (from 00:00-00:02) It seems they have something in their hands and bowed togethe ...

Ëݲӽo³£­Ú§AÚ»¨ì ... you're even more observant la ...  

Guess they were making an announcement (wedding?)...

µo·s¸ÜÃD