µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³µL±º²´°V¬Ý¥@¬ÉªM?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ìÜ­±¶W¤H2010 ©ó 26-6-2010 15:28 µoªí ¦³Ú»¥@¬É¬×¤£¹L±ß±ßÚ»¯u«Y³»­ø¶¶°ß¦³´z¾¤Ú»¤µ©¡§Ú³ßÅw¤Ú¦è¡A²üÄõ¡Aªü®Ú§Ê¡A¬ü°ê¦pªG¥u´z¤@¶¤«a­x§Ú·|´zªü®Ú§Ê

¤µ¬ÉÚ»©È«Y«n¬üªi¶]¥X ...

ÀY¥ýªG³õ­^¼w¹j¥N®¦«è¹ï¨M¦nºë±m ... 66¦~ªG²y°ÝÃDªi­^®æÄõ³s¥»±a§QÁÙ²M ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 26-6-2010 15:04 µoªí ¾p§^¾pËݲMªü? ªº½T·s¬É¦è¥_°Ï©~¥Á¦~¤¤áÇ®I§^¤Ö. °ª宫¤j¥i¥H¦¹§@¬°©Û¨Ó: ¤jÆg¦è¥_¼Ó¦t¦í¦v¥i¥H§K¶OÚ»ªi, ¥æ³q¶O¦A¶Q啲³£©è.

¦³½u¯u«Y¦n»À¨õ¡A¦P d µL¨}¦a²£°ÓµLÉA¤À§O ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-6-2010 00:39 µoªí   what happened in 1966?

­^­x¤¤·°¼u¦aªi¦ü¹L¦ü¤£¹L¥Õ¬É ... ²yÃÒ§P¤J¡A¼w­x¶¼«ë 66 ¹p¦Ìª÷ªM ... «áÁö¦³¬ì¾Ç¬ã¨sµ²½×¬O²y¤£¹L¥Õ¬É¡A¦×²´¹êÃø§PÂ_ ... ¦¹®×¦Ü¤µ¤´¬OÄa®× ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-6-2010 00:57 µoªí   ic ic......   I remember there were some nice HK-made football magazines in the 70's..... I learned about some of the big names in British/ German soccer thru them....... t ...

Soccer witnessed probably its most glorious moments in the 70s and 80s ... HKman might still have the local-made world cup magazines around ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-6-2010 01:14 µoªí   yes.... I watched lots of World Cup matches in 1982 & 86..... even bought the Adidas Azteca game ball and still have it....... now, somehow the passion is gone and don't feel like goin ...

We soccer lovers used to watch world cup matches with friends and a lot of beer at home ... gone were the days since i-Cable has monopolised the boardcasting ...    

I try not to think that everything is so much better in the 80s ... yet, who can deny this fact ...¡H    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-6-2010 01:21 µoªí   ±º²´°V¬Ý¥@¬ÉªM: µL     ±º²´°V¬Ýoldcake.net ´N¦³   ¤£¹L³£­n°V°Õ¡Agoodnight everyone!

¥ò¦³¤@²ÉÄÁ ... §Æ±æ§Ú±º¨ì¤@°}ªG³õªü¾¥¤j¾Ô ...   

µo·s¸ÜÃD