µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¹p³¾ Thunderbirds

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 14-10-2006 21:03 µoªí A real puppet show. Every Sunday afternoon on Pearl channel during my days in 60s. Nothing really outstanding. There was a movie based on this earlier on but it seemed not that popular
Nonetheless a true cult classic with a huge group of followers - Thunderbird 2 is still my favourite and toys and models from the series are still being re-designed and re-marketed even now, almost 40 years after the series.

Thunderbird 1 - supersonic atmospheric swing wing jet - for quick response to the scene of disaster anywhere on earth Thunderbird 3 - much larger in size than Thunderbird 1 - "space shuttle"

I love Gerry Anderson's UFO - just got myself all 26 episodes on DVD...! Very cool show but I was so scarred watching the green skinned white eye aliens when I was a kid, even though it was actually shown at noon time on Sunday (35 years ago)! Any discussions here, brothers? [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 13-11-2006 14:06 ½s¿è ]

More on alien theories on the "UFO" series later...very dark and shocking (of course I did not realize it when I saw it 30+ years ago)!

µo·s¸ÜÃD