µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Ú°µ¤F¤@­Ó¤H¥Í¤¤¦n¤jªº¨M©w

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 5-4-2008 03:19 µoªí Men should stay single..a good idea ..
For all Men:  If you think that you are already happy enough now, you may consider to marriage. But, in case after you got married, you will lost all of the quota of happy in few days. It is my real experience...... ......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-4-2008 18:35 µoªí   Bro kkeeleung, I have trouble understanding this... maybe becoz I don't know what married life is like... but one of my friends said "happiness index" is higher for a single person. Is ...
But I'm sure my wife's happy index is higer than me. so, I can say that she captured my happy quota....I really do not know why.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 7-4-2008 18:59 µoªí But I'm sure my wife's happy index is higer than me. so, I can say that she captured my happy quota....I really do not know why.
It seems that the married Men has to faced to the responsiblty alone. not with your wife. You need to solve her problems, but she will only create the troble for you.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 6-4-2008 10:18 µoªí ¦n¦hÁ§A¦a, §Úı±o¦Û¤v¦n»Ý­n§ïÅܤ@¤U, ©Ò¥HÂà¤u
¨ä¹ê, §ïÅܤ@¤Uªº½T«Y¦n¨Æ. ¤@­Ó·s¦Ó¤£¦PªºÀô¹Ò, ¤~¦³§ó¦nªºµo®i.

§ïÅÜ´N¬O¶i¨Bªº¶}©l.

µo·s¸ÜÃD