µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

«lºqª÷¦±30¶g¦~+½²·¬µØ´_¥X: ¯d¨¥¥´®ð°Ï

supprt!!
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 2-10-2010 21:32 µoªí ¨ä¹ê§Ú­Ì¤£¥Î¤Ó担¤ß,¦]¥L¤w¦¨¼ô¤F«Ü,¬Ý³z¤F³\¦h;¦Ó¥B°é¤¤¤H¹ï¥L·í¦~ªº»¡,³£¨ä¹ê¥u¬O´±«ã¤£´±¨¥,Ken·í¦~«o¦~¤Ö®ð²±...²{¦bÀ³¤w¬Ý³z¥@±¡...²¦³º,¤H¥u¯à¬¡¤@¦¸!¥þ­»´ä¤]·|¤ä«ù¥L«i­±¹ïªº¨M©w!!
agree!!

really 9/10??So anyone can record for me??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ arronarif ©ó 28-10-2010 12:50 µoªí I am not a fan of Ken even when he was at his best in mid 80's. (but my friends are). Yet, I am very happy to see he comes back and prove himself.   However, I am not sure if concert is a good ...
You got the point.However I wonder how many of his friends can still support him...thats a question.

Good points, total agree.Sammi is the best right person to help him.However beisde others help he also need to control himself..nowadays TVB, cable..all interview youcannot find him has any smile on the face..too many unhapy things in his heart...everytime when I watch his small concert in Cable with Lam Man Chung...he seems  angry with thousands of ppl..as a fans of him really feel sad and worry to see what he express on the stage...

even in this latest one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfFZDGYaCM&feature=related

So if he really come back.beside .friendship, love ,encourage , a good friend manager ,how to let him forget the unhappy past is also important.

Ken, we care about you..

Besides Lam..another MC without hair also bad enough..do not respect Ken ...not serious in their post..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 29-10-2010 16:50 µoªí 2010¦~10¤ë27¤é¡ATVB¡m®T¼Ö·s»D³ø¹D¡n¡A½²·¬µØ±µ¨ü¾¤ªé¬À³X°Ý ½²·¬µØ¯u±¡³X°Ý Part 1 : ­«ªð¼Ö¾Â
Thx to post it..can see him re sing that song..mix with old vdos.my tears out...so touching..thx!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 29-10-2010 16:51 µoªí ½²·¬µØ¯u±¡³X°Ý Part 3 : ´_¥X«D¦]¸gÀÙ­ì¦]
Glad to see no more big anger and all answere very good..better than that one in cable concert..Ken, you are coming.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 30-10-2010 11:13 µoªí ªüKenªº¯u±¡­å¥Õ, ªGµM¼F®`!!  Oldcake Ãø±o¤@¨£,  tnd1964 ¤j­ô¨º»ò·P°Ê......¦³¨S¦³¬y¤F "¤@¤½¤É²´²\"?
Just a little bit...but I feel that it might be come true...something must happen in the near future...hope my 6 sense works..

ae_woo, why not post those copied sheets to all? That fans write about all songs stories..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-10-2010 13:30 µoªí   OK big bro, I'll definitely do it but need a little time, sorry........ and also those videos you gave me, need time to convert but will get them done soon I hope...
Thx..those vdos really not important..I think those paper works more importnt..if u have time just scan it and post here will be fine....or u want to type by yourself??Please don't..it will waste your time..so many papers..

ar_woo., why not just re editi that segment of Alan be special guest of Ken's concert for all to enjoy again?

µo·s¸ÜÃD