µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ªF¤è±e

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 23-4-2008 14:03 µoªí   Oldcake Bro. or Sister,   I learnt Japanese Hero (ª÷¹F, ÅK¥Ò¤H¤Î¤ÓªÅ¯«µ£) and US Hero (Batman, Capitan America and Superman) from ªF¤è±e.  I h ...

George is right! what a professinal old cake!! haha!

below are some comics from dong fung yong...

¤W©x¥É­¦§@«~

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 23-4-2008 15:18 ½s¿è ]

http://www.ivan-ho.com/yuklong

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 24-4-2008 10:59 µoªí   Ivan ¥S,   §Ú¯u¨ØªA§Aªºstamina¥h¦¬¶°´ä²£º©µe.   I also owned some of the comic you showed above but all has been disposed when I moved from Resettlement Public Housing Es ...

i had been finding out the differences between  hk collector and south east asia collector and i think i could share my opinion with u.

in singapore ,we had some difficulties in collecting hk comics especially during the early days, when only small amount of stock imported, we used to missed certain issues,but HK reader wont be having this problem when u guys can buy whatever comics at numerous newstand everywhere.

but what we are more lucky as compared to the HK collector is our living envoiroment.

many friends from Hk told me that due to the small area of their apartments they'll have to give up their collection due to space constrain whenever the move to a

new house,unless u live in »¨¦v. but as our living space is much more spacious, so we usually transfer all our old stuff from the old house to the new one, therefore the chance of losing  old comics reduced to the minimum,thus most of the od comics were being "saved "from disposal.

our only risk of losing the comic collections were from our parents and teachers.haha!

what i am having now is about half of what i really owned 30years ago...wha a pity!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 24-4-2008 15:41 µoªí   Ivan Bro,   For the version "¤pÅ]¯«" (Solar Lord) written by ¤W©x¥É­¦, I collected almost all the books published by Jademen Comic in late 70s and early 80s.  I recall ...

your collection would be more complete than me if they werent disposed off, as for me ,i only collected a few issues of the comic

newspaper only as they were not imported AT ALL !

in those days, it was impossible to collect a complete set in singapore for almost every title, sometimes we even have to be 

compromised by completing it with the pirated version

yeah, i m a old cake...goin to be to 42 this year...

but trust me...comic book collection make u look much younger..haha!

how abt u? i guess u are almost the same age as me, with a plus or minus of 2 years..am i right?

i came from a average income family , my flat (government built, not private condo)used to have a area of 1700 sq ft, then we sold it off and change to a smaller unit when the price was good, not i am staying in a much so-called smaller one with a area of about

1010 sq ft  ,although¤j«Î·h²Ó«Î¡A­ø¨£¤@ÆY¨¦¡Abut i insisted to move all my collections from the bigger house to the smaller one.

now almost 95%of my store room is occupied by my old comics..kinda fire hazard

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 25-4-2008 10:38 µoªí   Bro Ivan,   I am 3 years younger than you. It was ridiculous that I was comic fan when I was just a kindergarten student.  I could not read the Hand Written Chinese Words p ...

i started reading ¦Ñ¤Ò¤lat the age of 3 or 4 , then switched to ¤p¬yª] during my primary school days which made my parents and teacher very angry.

but my chinese standard improved tremendously due to these chinese comics, and i often scored very high marks for the chinese composition, at least i gained something from the comic books.

yeah, i ve long heard abt the small living space of HK,my hk friends were so surprised when they found that my house(the previous bigger ones) had got 3 toilet(2 in each room and 1 common toilets),

i love hk , i used to visit hk 2 to 3 times every year before year2000, but recently due to my work schedule, i could not leave the country too often, so i mainly go to mainland china only.

singapore is very famous for its land reclaiming too, abt 20 % of the total area were came from reclaimation,land is not that sufficient although we have only 4 million population.

hope that u and ur wife could visit singapore someday and i could show u guys around.

i think we can communicated thru email instead of posting our thought that have got nothing to do with the comics...others who read it will ¶ý¶ýÁn¡I«¢«¢¡I 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 25-4-2008 16:25 µoªí   Bro Ivan,   Have you collected any ªF¤è±eªº¤ÓªÅ¯«µ£ comic book?   I learnt from the official Jap Web Site that ¤ÓªÅ¯«µ£ was broadcasted in Jap in 1966 or 1967 and heard f ...

those comic that u mentioned i may or may not have them ,must check my stock when free.

i only started collecting comics systematically was during the  ¤p¬yª] period, everything before that i collect in a more leisure way,

so i may have missed some important titles.   and during that time some comics were not imported, and even if they do , i could

not affort to buy as i was only a primary school kid with a daily pocket money of abt $1.

the only title that i need not worry of missing any issue was the ¦Ñ¤Ò¤land ¦¶¥ý¥Í&¤K©h,my dad ,uncles,neighbour were all royal readers of these comics, but i dun really like it, i felt that the drawing was too simple and the plot stupid sometimes...

µo·s¸ÜÃD