µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥­¦æ¦t©z

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 15-2-2008 09:33 µoªí ®É¥ú¾÷±N°Ý¥@¡H ¤­¤ë¨£¤À¾å ¨Ó·½¡G¦Û¥Ñ¹q¤l³ø 2008¦~2¤ë8¤é ¦ì©ó·ç¤h¤é¤º¥Ëªþªñªº¼Ú¬w®Ö¤l¬ã¨s²Õ´¡]CERN¡^¡A¬O¥þ²y³Ì¤jªº²É¤lª«²z¬ã¨s¹êÅç«Ç¡C¡]ªk·sªÀ¡^ ¦nµÜ¶õ¹q¼v¡u¦^¨ì¥¼¨Ó¡vªº¸g¨å¼@·Ó¡C¡]¨ú¦Û­^ ...
§Ú¤~¤£³ßÅw¥­¦æ¦t©z, ©Ò¦³嘢³£¬O¥­ªº, ¦³¤°»ò¦n?

­n¦³ shape ©M ¥W¥Y ¤Tºû¤~¦n ..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 16-2-2008 09:04 µoªí ¬B¥S¯u¦³«ÕÀq·P...
You too

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-2-2008 11:19 µoªí   ÂI¸Ñ§Ú­øıÊ\¦³«ÕÀq·P¡H¡I
§Ú·Q³o¬O¦]¬°¤G¦¸¤¸¥@¬Éªº¤H¬O¬Ý¤£¨ì¤T¦¸¤¸¥@¬Éªº¬üÄR...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-2-2008 11:56 µoªí   ¿ù,¨C­Ó¥@¬É³£¦³Ê\¬üÄR¬J¦a¤è,¥i¯à«Y±zÁà¤Æ¥ª©O¥@¬É,¥O¤HÚ»­ø¨ì¬üÄR
³o¥¿¬O§Ú­nÁ¿ªº¤G and ¤T¦¸¤¸ªº¤ñ³ë..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-2-2008 12:27 µoªí   no sorry,§Ú­ø«YÁ¿¤G or ¤T¦¸¤¸,«YÁ¿±z¬J«ä·Q   ­n¦³¦n¬J«ä·Q«Y­ø¨ü¤G or ¤T¦¸¤¸©Ò§½­­
§Ú¬J«ä·Q ? of course every body has their own «ä·Q...what is your point ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 16-2-2008 22:45 µoªí     ¦P·N SKPB Celia ©Ò¨¥~ ¥u­n ' ¤ß ' ¦s¥¿­±«ä·Q...¬üÄR¦]¦¹¦Ó¥Í!!    
If she is really  ' ¤ß ' ¦s¥¿­±«ä·Q...then she wouldn't make any judgement at the first place. Do you think it fair if she has double standard on me ? Don't tell me she always has a ¥¿­±«ä·Q..don't tell me she won't feel happy when she read other jokes. The fact is:  she is angery because this joke Á¿¤¤¤F¦oªº®zÂI..otherwise she should against all the of this kind of the jokes, not just this one. Someone just ­ÉÃDµo´§ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 16-2-2008 22:45 µoªí     ¦P·N SKPB Celia ©Ò¨¥~ ¥u­n ' ¤ß ' ¦s¥¿­±«ä·Q...¬üÄR¦]¦¹¦Ó¥Í!!    
¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°
¤¤¯Å¯S¼¼°g

UID 2987
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 446
©«¤l 439
¾\ŪÅv­­ 30
µù¥U 9-1-2008
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 16-2-2008 11:41  ¸ê®Æ  ­Ó¤HªÅ¶¡  µu®ø®§  ¥[¬°¦n¤Í 

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 16-2-2008 09:04 µoªí ¬B¥S¯u¦³«ÕÀq·P...

You too

Once Upon A Time

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-2-2008 10:13 µoªí   ¦hÁ±z¶W¤H¥S§Ì
§Ú­n¬Ý§A­Ì ¤ß¦s¥¿­±«ä·Q¥iºû«ù¦h¤[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-2-2008 10:31 µoªí   ¤°»òºû«ù¦h¤[?¦³¥¿­±«ä·Q·íµM«Y¦n¨Æ,¨C­Ó¤H¦PªÀ·|³£»Ý­n©O¼Ë³¥
§A¤Ó²z·Q¤Æ, ¤Ó¤å¾Ç«ä·Q. I don't know anything about you or your boy friend or husband, but for your own good I hope you can understand Men and women are very different...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-2-2008 10:57 µoªí   ¨k¦P¤k¬J«ä·Q¤£¦P§Ú¤w¸g¤@¦­©ú¥Õ°Õ,¦ý¦pªG¤è¦V¤@­P³£¤£·|°µ¦¨¤Ó¦hªº°ÝÃD
But you behavier is telling us complete different story..if you really understand the different between man and woman then you won't make this complaint at the first place.   I am really worry about your future husband since this case.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 17-2-2008 10:23 µoªí   ±zÁ¿¬J§¹¥þ¿ù,­ø¦nÚ»³¥Ëݲ³æ°Õ   ·íµM­ø¥u«Y±z©O¤@­Ó¨¥½×,«Y¬Ý¹L±z¨ä¥Lªº±z¦Û¤v»{¬°«Y¯º¸Ü¬J¯º¸Ü   ¦ÓËÝ©¥¶W¤H¥S§Ì»¡¨ì«ÕÀq·P¥ý¥O§Úı±o¦³D·N¨£
¨Ì®a¥ýÁ¿...if you really upset about all my jokes...you will already complain it no matter what superman brother feels about this joke before this case. You are pick and choice to make a trouble for me, otherwise you should act like other ladies in this oldcake. Anyway I will say whatever I like just like many other members of oldcake, why should I change my style just because of you...You just remind me about other disccusion forum talking about ´ä¤k. Although they are not 100% correct, at least some of the stories are true.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 17-2-2008 21:33 µoªí o¦X...¬B¥S§Ao¥§¥y»{¯u­t­±.... ¨ä¹ê¥¿­±«ä·Q¥iºû«ù¦n­@o¬[...·íµM¶¡o§^¤¤³£¦³­t­±«ä·Q...,¤£¹L¥¿­±o¬J¦h!!
hellow, of course not, I express my own opion about Celia's opion...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 17-2-2008 23:21 µoªí  ??!
¦]¬°¦oªº¤W¥Ö«p, ¤~¦³§Úªº¤ÏÀ³

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-2-2008 11:52 µoªí ºâo©Ô~¥H¨Æ½×¨ÆoªÌ..¦ó¥²°Ê¤õ.. ¦ó¥²­p¸û! ¶}¤ßoªº...·s¦~¬y¬yo³Â~
¨Ì®a¦n¦n ¦h...i will lose as much

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 18-2-2008 11:52 µoªí ºâo©Ô~¥H¨Æ½×¨ÆoªÌ..¦ó¥²°Ê¤õ.. ¦ó¥²­p¸û! ¶}¤ßoªº...·s¦~¬y¬yo³Â~
Thanks for your care...

And do you eat the breakfast yet ? 

µo·s¸ÜÃD